First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Terrible Haute

Germany

#1 Feb 11, 2012
I knew a man who served on the seal team which participated in the assault on Grenada. He did what he could to speak out about the Masons locally. One day they found his snowmobile placed on top of him alongside the roadway. On top of him mind you.. upright and lengthwise across the length of his body, he lying dead on his back. The engine was still running to make to appear he dumped his ride on the slope of a ditch.

They ruled it accidental death by asphyxiation. If you decide to fight the Masons know what they are willing and able to do.
couldnt care less

United States

#2 Feb 12, 2012
They look real evil in the paredes with their go carts, pointed toed shoes and swords. I heard that their initiation ceramony is like animal house. They make them strip and paddle their bare ass. They are required to say thank you sir may I have another.
Be the Rude

United States

#3 Feb 12, 2012
Wow, really?

I heard they were in on the kennedy assasination! I also heard they planted the loch ness monster and bigfoot to deter attention away from themselves. I also heard they have a secret base on the planet mars which they intend on launching their assault on the new world order from.

Wow.....
Momma

Indianapolis, IN

#6 Feb 12, 2012
Ohmy wrote:
<quoted text>
kennedy should be capitalized assasination should be assassination
Oh, get back on the boat!
Be the Rude

United States

#7 Feb 12, 2012
Ohmy wrote:
<quoted text>
kennedy should be capitalized assasination should be assassination
Oh boy another spellchecker. Im so sorry to offend you. I got fat thumbs and small buttons. Yeah i make a few mistakes and i dont capitalize anything. This is just a forum not new constitutional amendment. But thank you so much for pointing out my errors. I will sleep much better tonight.
the brotherhood

Terre Haute, IN

#8 Feb 12, 2012
Terrible Haute wrote:
I knew a man who served on the seal team which participated in the assault on Grenada. He did what he could to speak out about the Masons locally. One day they found his snowmobile placed on top of him alongside the roadway. On top of him mind you.. upright and lengthwise across the length of his body, he lying dead on his back. The engine was still running to make to appear he dumped his ride on the slope of a ditch.
They ruled it accidental death by asphyxiation. If you decide to fight the Masons know what they are willing and able to do.
This is a right to work state now. I bet all the people that are on boths sides of the whole "union, non-union" debate all belong to the lodge. Funny how all these people hate on unions, yet belong to the biggest one.
confused

Brazil, IN

#9 Feb 12, 2012
I bet they eat FREE POPCORN FROM RURAL KING!!!
Grouchy

Clinton, IN

#10 Feb 12, 2012
the brotherhood wrote:
<quoted text>
This is a right to work state now. I bet all the people that are on boths sides of the whole "union, non-union" debate all belong to the lodge. Funny how all these people hate on unions, yet belong to the biggest one.
Not this old boy.
Off topic

Terre Haute, IN

#11 Feb 12, 2012
Grouchy wrote:
<quoted text>
Not this old boy.
did you post on hay Martha under t----
if so welcome back love you comments
Grouchy

Clinton, IN

#12 Feb 12, 2012
Off topic wrote:
<quoted text>
did you post on hay Martha under t----
if so welcome back love you comments
No, I'm just me and around here everyone knows me by this name.
Where is the thread, I'm curious now.
Dragon Fly

Terre Haute, IN

#13 Feb 12, 2012
Grouchy wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I'm just me and around here everyone knows me by this name.
Where is the thread, I'm curious now.
Tribstar had a forum called hay Martha but they shut it down. Some one on their had post very similar to yours I think he posted under the name TODELL not sure on the spelling but both of you have a vast knowledge and great wit, glad to have you here.
Grouchy

Clinton, IN

#14 Feb 12, 2012
Dragon Fly wrote:
<quoted text>
Tribstar had a forum called hay Martha but they shut it down. Some one on their had post very similar to yours I think he posted under the name TODELL not sure on the spelling but both of you have a vast knowledge and great wit, glad to have you here.
I thank you for the kind words, wish I did have "vast knowledge". Might have to look around and try to find that forum, hope it was archived.
There are some good posters who are fun to discuss with and the others provide entertainment. It's all good.
Agreed

United States

#15 Feb 13, 2012
Grouchy wrote:
<quoted text>
Not this old boy.
This one either.

“The Ministry of Information”

Since: Jan 12

Terre Haute, In

#16 Feb 13, 2012
Just because some evil men are masons does not mean masons are evil men.

“Taxes are too darn high”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#17 Feb 13, 2012
Terrible Haute wrote:

So what was the seals name and when and where did this happen ? Sounds like a stupid urban lengend to me.
Monty Hall

Terre Haute, IN

#18 Feb 13, 2012
The Masonic organization is a social club with teachings based in Christianity and mathematics. Anything underworld connections that they may have had 100's of years ago have long since past. I will give this some credit, at one point in our history you didnt progress socially or politically unless you were a Mason. Not all Masons are good men but all good men are Masons.
Bill Clinton

Terre Haute, IN

#19 Feb 13, 2012
couldnt care less wrote:
They look real evil in the paredes with their go carts, pointed toed shoes and swords. I heard that their initiation ceramony is like animal house. They make them strip and paddle their bare ass. They are required to say thank you sir may I have another.
Strip and paddle their asses??!! Sounds like some gay sh*t to me! Do they do the circle jerk also?
Agreed

Mishawaka, IN

#20 Feb 13, 2012
Terrible Haute wrote:

Sounds like someone might have been turned down.
the brotherhood

Terre Haute, IN

#21 Feb 13, 2012
Monty Hall wrote:
The Masonic organization is a social club with teachings based in Christianity and mathematics. Anything underworld connections that they may have had 100's of years ago have long since past. I will give this some credit, at one point in our history you didnt progress socially or politically unless you were a Mason. Not all Masons are good men but all good men are Masons.
Sorry, but freemasonry has nothing to do with Christainity. And that one point in history is today. Freemasons refuse to do business with people that are non masons. Get hired by a freemason and see how long you last. You will never progress within the company you work for and you'll get blamed for anything that goes wrong. Join the brohterhood and doors start magically opening for you.
Monty Hall

Terre Haute, IN

#23 Feb 13, 2012
the brotherhood wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, but freemasonry has nothing to do with Christainity. And that one point in history is today. Freemasons refuse to do business with people that are non masons. Get hired by a freemason and see how long you last. You will never progress within the company you work for and you'll get blamed for anything that goes wrong. Join the brohterhood and doors start magically opening for you.
Im a Mason as are many of my friends. I couldnt care less whether someone has been raised, its a personal choice. I certainly dont want or wouldnt want someone joining that didnt want to be there. The organization gains nothing and the person gets nothing out of the experience. Would I RATHER do business with a Mason? Not really, once again- no preference. Do I enjoy socializing with brothers? Of course, we have something in common. I dont understand all of the negative press that one or two people posting under multiple names seem to have for our organization. Its largely an old mens social club with no negative agenda whatsoever. These argument make about as much sense as saying the PTO is poisoning our children because of some underworld influence with the food suppliers in an effort to organize an army of zombies to fight the clingons.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terre Haute Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Riley Ambulance 47 min Not Sure 48
Add A Word / Drop A Word (Nov '10) 2 hr Analog man 4,689
Tammy 4 hr Curious 36
Nichole Showalter? 6 hr Aint sweatin 19
Not Enough Sludge And Unenforceable Contracts 6 hr Mixed Liquor 12
cliff lambert 8 hr wrong again 6
Jeff Stevens 8 hr toot 105
Union Hospital (Jul '14) 10 hr Nutshell 857
Most overrated restaurant in Terre Haute? (May '12) Fri Fat Man 149
Terre Haute Dating