First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Got a life

Paris, IL

#1 Mar 4, 2013
Sunday night accident near Reelsville,IN on US 40 claimed the life of Brent Anderson, his wife Judy Anderson, former Mayor of Terre Haute, was Lifelined to Indianapolis hospital. Our hearts and prayers go out to all of Judy and Brent Anderson's family and many, many friends. God Bless Judy and keep her safe, strong, and heal her quickly.
Wow

Indianapolis, IN

#2 Mar 4, 2013
Being a friend of one of her boys, our hearts are breaking for all of them. Such nice sweet people. Praying for Judy's recovery and peace for the whole family.
Harry Frey

Terre Haute, IN

#3 Mar 4, 2013
Yes prayers and condolences to the family. I have met them and been to there home. Both were and are very nice people.
Truth-Hurts

Terre Haute, IN

#4 Mar 4, 2013
YES! Many prayers and condolences to their family. She just lost her mother a few months ago, her husband in the accident, and now she's fighting for her own life. God give her strength!
JohnD

Carmel, IN

#5 Mar 4, 2013
Coach you will be greatly missd!
Vas Deferens

Terre Haute, IN

#6 Mar 4, 2013
Too bad prayers never brought anyone back to life or cured a sickness, or gave someone their limbs back.
Harry Frey

Terre Haute, IN

#7 Mar 4, 2013
Whats with the funny judged symbols and the clueless and spam symbols. dont you people have no compassion for anyone at a time of loss and suffering. NO CLASS at all
Larry

Terre Haute, IN

#8 Mar 4, 2013
Judy was not a nice person so get over iT..
Nathan

Fayetteville, GA

#9 Mar 4, 2013
Vas Deferens wrote:
Too bad prayers never brought anyone back to life or cured a sickness, or gave someone their limbs back.
What a 'numnuts'..'dickwad'..prayer has healed and cured sickness..if only it was a mind set and not necessarily a 'miracle'..you'd probably be the first one screaming 'God ' please help me..Show some respect..
Dirty Harry

Terre Haute, IN

#10 Mar 4, 2013
Nathan wrote:
<quoted text>What a 'numnuts'..'dickwad'..prayer has healed and cured sickness..if only it was a mind set and not necessarily a 'miracle'..you'd probably be the first one screaming 'God ' please help me..Show some respect..
Show respect for Judy Anderson BOO BOO BOO GO WIPE AWAY THE TEARS ..Prove to me there a god..Dickwad
Tim Wallace

Chicago, IL

#11 Mar 4, 2013
Vas Deferens wrote:
Where do idiots like you come from and why are you breathing the same air as good people in the world? You don't have to pray, in fact I don't, but keep your big dumb ass mouth shut moron if you don't like what someone else says. Your the same type that cries the blues if someone says a single word about your right not to pray. Go shove a cactus up your ass you vas deferens.
Mercy666

Terre Haute, IN

#12 Mar 4, 2013
Nathan wrote:
<quoted text>What a 'numnuts'..'dickwad'..prayer has healed and cured sickness..if only it was a mind set and not necessarily a 'miracle'..you'd probably be the first one screaming 'God ' please help me..Show some respect..
BS. Respect is earned. You think Demoncrats in this town really care about us others, or those of us they didn't give a damn about in their reign, or while supporting or serving themselves and their cliques? My condolences but tragedy happens, stuff happens. They aren't special nor above anyone else that the lib media wants our hearts to bleed for.

Now go on commies and fascist and tell us all how to feel and how to think okay? Or how bad we are for not being just like you or sucking up to the same crowd while them not giving a damn about us in a time of dire need, need not want.
Tim Wallace

Chicago, IL

#13 Mar 4, 2013
Dirty Harry wrote:
<quoted text>Show respect for Judy Anderson BOO BOO BOO GO WIPE AWAY THE TEARS ..Prove to me there a god..Dickwad
My last message is for you too coward that posts under anonymity.
Papaw

Clinton, IN

#15 Mar 4, 2013
I found both Brent and Judy to be very nice and Judy is sincerely helpful.
I agree this is not the topic to debate religion. Another thread for that can be easily started. For those of you who are too dense to see the power of prayer just back up a bit and let others utilize their right to offer prayers. You never know when you might need our prayers.
Harry Frey

Terre Haute, IN

#16 Mar 4, 2013
She might not have been a great mayor but she was elected to the office. I dont see you fools running for the office. Should have known you fools would get on here and act like a bunch of inbred fools. Show some respect for the family at their time of loss and grieving.
idiot

Shelburn, IN

#17 Mar 4, 2013
Mercy666 wrote:
<quoted text>
BS. Respect is earned. You think Demoncrats in this town really care about us others, or those of us they didn't give a damn about in their reign, or while supporting or serving themselves and their cliques? My condolences but tragedy happens, stuff happens. They aren't special nor above anyone else that the lib media wants our hearts to bleed for.
Now go on commies and fascist and tell us all how to feel and how to think okay? Or how bad we are for not being just like you or sucking up to the same crowd while them not giving a damn about us in a time of dire need, need not want.
It figures a nutjob like you would respond like this.
GOD

Terre Haute, IN

#18 Mar 4, 2013
Sorry guys. I was too busy sending people to hell for not loving and accepting me. I guess I'll save the next wealthy white guy that can't drive.
Yoda

Terre Haute, IN

#19 Mar 4, 2013
He was a coach?
Papaw

Clinton, IN

#20 Mar 4, 2013
GOD wrote:
Sorry guys. I was too busy sending people to hell for not loving and accepting me. I guess I'll save the next wealthy white guy that can't drive.
Brent suffered a heart attack while driving which incapacitated him.
All of us die so when your time comes or when you court death it will happen. No one lives forever and God doesn't cause it.
cop lover

United States

#21 Mar 4, 2013
Its really sad that people get on here after such a tragedy to be heartless...didn't know them but thoughts and prayers

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terre Haute Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Drug testing for food stamps 26 min Papaw 20
Chouil Lee. City attorney 39 min Old Pol 33
Start calling out the drug dealers and clean up... 48 min Papaw 59
who will be next to leave Duke? 2 hr Eva 11
Swimmig Pool Service 2 hr APS 5
6th ave gentlemans club 4 hr Heather Montgomery 18
Money shell game 5 hr Man overboard 2
Terre Haute North Baseball - Still Political? 5 hr Coach 112
shahadey and son under investigation (Sep '12) Thu truth 61
More from around the web