Terre Haute, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

I had to re-visit this thread!

When Showmes came to town the girls were off the hook! Fast forward to now - most of them are overweight, dress like slobs, and are rude as heck. Women customers constantly complain about being ignored by the waitresses. It takes forever to get a drink unless your a buff 21 year old stud!! Even the two owners walk around there like their crap don't stink and never say high to the customers.

The food is very marginal and don't dare ask for something to be prepared differently - you will be immediately scolded!!

I was in there last night during a premier sports event - Monday Night Football! Even with dollar drafts the place was 3/4 empty. By 11pm there were more staff there than customers.

It's too bad bcuz that place can do a heck of a lot better!!
nobody

Providence, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

My opinion wrote:
I had to re-visit this thread!
When Showmes came to town the girls were off the hook! Fast forward to now - most of them are overweight, dress like slobs, and are rude as heck. Women customers constantly complain about being ignored by the waitresses. It takes forever to get a drink unless your a buff 21 year old stud!! Even the two owners walk around there like their crap don't stink and never say high to the customers.
The food is very marginal and don't dare ask for something to be prepared differently - you will be immediately scolded!!
I was in there last night during a premier sports event - Monday Night Football! Even with dollar drafts the place was 3/4 empty. By 11pm there were more staff there than customers.
It's too bad bcuz that place can do a heck of a lot better!!
Yeah the women quality has declined much like their custom business. The constant police presence scares everyone away not wanting to get towed or worse. Some see it as a trap. I know that some officers have complained about a few girls who didn't like their advances. Guess Showmes decided to hire more trash to appease the cops. I'll never go back their ever again because I know what you are talking about with them screwing up orders and placing the blame on the customer. They could do better but choose not to.
had

Jasonville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

Judged:

best place in town to go and drink, go to any other bar in town and see what your bill is compared to show me s, they still have hot girls and THE OWNER is a great guy.
DaFuq

Terre Haute, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

Judged:

I've had no problems with this place. Cheap beer, decent service, and decent food for the coin. I got no complaints. The cop presence is supposed to scare away the meth heads and thugs.
Customers

Chicago Ridge, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

Judged:

I won't go anymore because I usually get my food before my drink. I love a cop being there though. Don't have to worry about thugs.
honest man

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

Judged:

no smoking has something to do with it to..you also cannot go out in this town to have a few beers..result will be jail!
Jim Haley

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

Judged:

Police scare away business unless you are an business owner in a good location to be robbed. I sometimes forget that most people in Terre Haute can not properly wipe their hind ends without police being there. Weird.

I don't drink but I don't even want to eat there until Terre Haute gets a handle on their out of control police departments. I won't even chance it there.

1. Cops are trained liars
(Read technique of interrogation)

2. Cops are trained to falsely accused individuals.

3. Cops are trained to fabricate false evidence against individuals.

4. Cops can and Will lie under oath (commit perjury)

Notice: People who are ignorant,naive,and who are out of touch with reality will think that a badge will transfer honesty and integrity to the individual wearing the badge (like the judge)

Still take that chance?
Actually

Terre Haute, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

Judged:

Its not that bad. The police do not bother us. I personally don't go to get wasted but hey accidents happen. The drinks are great when compared to going to the bar yet we can still catch the games. The girls are here and there yet a few seem promising. I don't much go for the food but I guess you have to find something to complain about.
under the limit

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

honest man wrote:
no smoking has something to do with it to..you also cannot go out in this town to have a few beers..result will be jail!
No sh**! You are right!
yep

Terre Haute, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

Judged:

Service is horrible. Food was just okay. I won't be going back.

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

Judged:

THE FACE!!!
Bet Me

Terre Haute, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

Judged:

Cops watch the drunks leave, take note of the car they jump into, and radio it to the patrol cars! The little squatty looking cop is the worst for doing it. The old man cop is cool.
what

Terre Haute, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

Judged:

Bet Me wrote:
Cops watch the drunks leave, take note of the car they jump into, and radio it to the patrol cars! The little squatty looking cop is the worst for doing it. The old man cop is cool.
good for them
hmm

Terre Haute, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

Judged:

We've been there..not a problem ...only they need to lay off on the sauce for chicken wings...very good just a lil to much...as far as the po po go..I'm glad they r there...as far as intrapement...get a life..you shouldn't be driving drunk to begin with stupid...and if you do go to jail..well then obviously you had to much to drink...go have fun watch your limit...we will be returning.
ironic

Crawfordsville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

Judged:

Jim Haley wrote:
Police scare away business unless you are an business owner in a good location to be robbed. I sometimes forget that most people in Terre Haute can not properly wipe their hind ends without police being there. Weird.

I don't drink but I don't even want to eat there until Terre Haute gets a handle on their out of control police departments. I won't even chance it there.

1. Cops are trained liars
(Read technique of interrogation)

2. Cops are trained to falsely accused individuals.

3. Cops are trained to fabricate false evidence against individuals.

4. Cops can and Will lie under oath (commit perjury)

Notice: People who are ignorant,naive,and who are out of touch with reality will think that a badge will transfer honesty and integrity to the individual wearing the badge (like the judge)

Still take that chance?
Nice name. Would this be Sr or Jr?
DaFuq

Terre Haute, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

Judged:

If you people don't like it, don't go. Like I said, I've had no problems.
Gross

Terre Haute, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

Judged:

To get a 14oz draft (yes it's swill but it's cold)for only $1.00 the place should be packed all the time as other bars that get 3 times that price are doing well.

I think the thrill has worn off and seeing tattooed overweight chicks showing their camel-toes is gross!

As long as they're bitches like Stephanie working there, that means there hard up for waitresses!!
lol

Terre Haute, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

there are two stephanies there one is new the other has been there for awhile
Past costumer

Terre Haute, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

Judged:

The service is AWFUL! It takes 30- minutes for drinks to be delivered. When you ask for a manager they all get in a huddle and whisper about you and you will never see a waitress again.
John

Terre Haute, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2013

Judged:

The Stephanie that's been there a while is a bitch who doesn't need to work in customer service. I think she's delusional thinking she's "all that" as a Showme girl.

Sorry but the glow of the showme girl is faded!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of63
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

90 Users are viewing the Terre Haute Forum right now

Search the Terre Haute Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Econo Lodge 6 min Just sayin 56
Why do the city police suck so bad? 38 min yo 11
Amanda Corey 1 hr Steve-o 6
stephanie fox 1 hr CHRIS JORDAN 2
Tucker Ray trial 2 hr Toby 24
hair express- lori sucks 2 hr johnson 22
Who Hates Me and My Posts From Mercy666 (Mar '13) 4 hr Educated Man 25
Prostitution in Terre Haute (Aug '11) Tue Fred 70
•••