modern day "hippies"
just wondering

Terre Haute, IN

#1 Jun 20, 2012
Has anyone noticed guys wearing pony tails and beards and tatoos and tie dyed shirts, along with their baby mamas in the long dresses, right here in Terre Haute, reminiscent of the 60's?

What are these people trying to say? They appear to be hostile to mainstream society and more than willing to accept government handouts which the "square" people have to pay for. Also, they aren't averse to drugs. If anyone has a rational explanation, I'd like to hear.
Hottie

United States

#3 Jun 20, 2012
just wondering wrote:
Has anyone noticed guys wearing pony tails and beards and tatoos and tie dyed shirts, along with their baby mamas in the long dresses, right here in Terre Haute, reminiscent of the 60's?
What are these people trying to say? They appear to be hostile to mainstream society and more than willing to accept government handouts which the "square" people have to pay for. Also, they aren't averse to drugs. If anyone has a rational explanation, I'd like to hear.
Having LSD flashbacks?
naomi

United States

#4 Jun 20, 2012
This is the worst post ever, and that is such a broad generalization. People have different styles, so obviously they *must* have hostility toward mainstream society. Hah! How myopic.
common sense

United States

#5 Jun 20, 2012
Nope, most of us are just sick to death of dumbbells. There really is little excuse for choosing to stay stupid.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terre Haute Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Do people who overdose really matter? 23 min Sky High 5
Brian McKinney (Feb '13) 1 hr silly 5
News Ex-NFL star Aaron Hernandez dead after hanging ... 2 hr This Pharts 21
News Face of Trump's Indiana campaign belongs to an ... (Sep '16) 3 hr AL B 12
Topix just won't be the same anymore! 😢 4 hr Dragon 7
Can Rea Park legally be privatized? 6 hr Richard Saunders 4
Sebastian Auto sales (Nov '15) 6 hr You Cant Fix Stupid 58
Do you think fire and police care they are the... 7 hr Please 46
Feds at VCSC (Jun '16) 14 hr FatLady 1,968

Terre Haute Jobs