Replacement for Dr. Pitts at Woodrow ...

Replacement for Dr. Pitts at Woodrow Wilson

Posted in the Terre Haute Forum

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Abc

Terre Haute, IN

#1 May 27, 2013
Anyone know who will replace dr. Pitts? Will it be Dr. Lautenschlager who will continue the with the "as is" chaos? Perhaps Mr. T. Has a special treat in store for us! Please, please make it an improvement over what is currently there. That joint needs a complete shake up to restore order and rules and LEARNING!
sub

Terre Haute, IN

#2 May 30, 2013
If Latenshlager takes her place, I wouldn't be surprised about a mass exodus of teachers.
Just a couple reasons off the top of my head:
1. He's rude/inconsiderate
2. He's a bully.
3. He's a HORRIBLE "people person"
4. He's not a leader.
5. He treats subs like S#!+(I know from experience). If he treats subs like this, how do you think he treats his staff?

I know I'll never sub there again, as long as he and/or Pitts is there.
curious

Terre Haute, IN

#3 May 30, 2013
Did a female teacher have an inappropriate relationship with her students???

My daughter is friends with a girl on the Vibe Tribe... Only heard rumors. What's the REAL word?
manda

Indianapolis, IN

#4 May 31, 2013
If camel jockey danny had one ounce of sense in his head, he'd get rid of "DR. L".(which is a joke in and of itself).
he has no people skills at all. and he must go, there must be some sort of discipline at that school, not the same old excuse,...."well, boys will be boys."
it's about getting our kids an education, not the daily drama of fights and five minutes later the kids are back in class. theere must be consequences and some responsibility taken on behalf of the kids part.
Kelly Huey

Terre Haute, IN

#5 May 31, 2013
I know first hand that Dr L can be a jerk!! But there is so much people don't see!! He puts in many hours and he's not paid for, he gives those kids money when they don't have any for lunch, and when it comes to family Any, he will be the first to help them, So as you people belittle him guess what you got your wish He is leaving!! I wish him luck on he's journey! So now it's time to Bitch about somebody else!!!!!
Car

Terre Haute, IN

#7 Jun 3, 2013
Heard he was reassigned to another middle school.
Scotty

Terre Haute, IN

#8 Jun 3, 2013
Car wrote:
Heard he was reassigned to another middle school.
I heard he's heading to Sarah Scott... True?
Teeter

Terre Haute, IN

#9 Jun 3, 2013
Has anyone heard Whois replacing Pitts?
Car

Terre Haute, IN

#10 Jun 3, 2013
Kelly Huey wrote:
I know first hand that Dr L can be a jerk!! But there is so much people don't see!! He puts in many hours and he's not paid for, he gives those kids money when they don't have any for lunch, and when it comes to family Any, he will be the first to help them, So as you people belittle him guess what you got your wish He is leaving!! I wish him luck on he's journey! So now it's time to Bitch about somebody else!!!!!
What you say may be true, but to be an effective administrator he must possess people skills above all others. Many, many teachers who are not paid the salary he is give of their time AND money to help students. We buy school supplies, clothing, shoes, and pay for field trips without blinking an eye.it is done out of compassion. Dr. L. Often does not show compassion to his fellow educators. One cannot have a highly effective school atmosphere unless the majority of staff believe in their leader. That is has been the downfall of Wilson over the past few years. He will have a chance for a new beginning and one in which he might be able to hone his people skills.
observer

Terre Haute, IN

#11 Jun 4, 2013
Funny how this post was about Pitts, but comments say little about her but loads about Lautenschlager.

I suppose it's because she's GONE... And he's just moving.

My question- is she "GONE" or just "gone"?
dr dre

Terre Haute, IN

#12 Jun 4, 2013
Wilson has its fair share of scandals like the teacher who cheated on her husband with anthony Thompson and had his baby what a slut our educators have gone to sh!t they don't have a passion to teach anymore they just wanna screw the children throw parties for them with booze what happened to the REAL TEACHERS
What I hear

Terre Haute, IN

#13 Jun 4, 2013
I hear the choir teacher there is a perv...
X

Crawfordsville, IN

#14 Jun 4, 2013
dr dre wrote:
Wilson has its fair share of scandals like the teacher who cheated on her husband with anthony Thompson and had his baby what a slut our educators have gone to sh!t they don't have a passion to teach anymore they just wanna screw the children throw parties for them with booze what happened to the REAL TEACHERS
That was North, I think. Her husband was teaching at Wilson. There are some great teachers at WW; the biggest problem has come from the principals, vp's, and so on
dr dre

Terre Haute, IN

#15 Jun 4, 2013
X wrote:
<quoted text>
That was North, I think. Her husband was teaching at Wilson. There are some great teachers at WW; the biggest problem has come from the principals, vp's, and so on
true its not about helping kids anymore its about helping their self
Car

Terre Haute, IN

#16 Jun 5, 2013
dr dre wrote:
<quoted text>
true its not about helping kids anymore its about helping their self
Please explain your comment. How is it we are helping ourselves? I don't think you have a clue what the teaching profession is like nowadays. We work hard each and every day to educate your children. Many of those children are ill-prepared for school each day. They come to school with a myriad of problems-------drugs in the home, abuse, poverty, parental apathy, and just poor attitudes with no discipline. Explain, please. When was the last time you visited a school for a period of time?Have you volunteered in a classroom or for a school function?

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#17 Jun 5, 2013
Car wrote:
<quoted text>Please explain your comment. How is it we are helping ourselves? I don't think you have a clue what the teaching profession is like nowadays. We work hard each and every day to educate your children. Many of those children are ill-prepared for school each day. They come to school with a myriad of problems-------drugs in the home, abuse, poverty, parental apathy, and just poor attitudes with no discipline. Explain, please. When was the last time you visited a school for a period of time?Have you volunteered in a classroom or for a school function?
Right on Car.
School is cool

Terre Haute, IN

#18 Jun 5, 2013
Leave WW alone. They need a NEW principle and Mr.L would be a GOOD canadite. He cares about the kids and is willing to help them in whatever situation.
Car

Terre Haute, IN

#19 Jun 5, 2013
He can care about Sarah Scott now.
boo

Terre Haute, IN

#20 Jun 5, 2013
i heard choir teacher was getting hitched soon...
X

Crawfordsville, IN

#22 Jun 5, 2013
your kid is terrible wrote:
it's really not a principle or the teachers its your kids and it's really not the kids it's the parents the kids these days have no discipline come to school with foul mouths they have no work ethic in their parents are druggies so don't blame the principal the teacher or the kids blame yourself the parent cause your a piece of s***
First of all, it's principal. Secondly, you're partially right. However, if you ever had to deal with the leadership of WWMS you would know that you don't have the slightest clue of what you're talking about. As a matter of fact, I believe that the majority of teachers there would agree with me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terre Haute Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What Do Y'all Think About The TH PD ? 14 min crispy bacon to go 22
People on topix are liers and time waisters ful... 22 min lmao 3
Kyle Akers 48 min Dead 32
johnny petetrs (Jul '10) 1 hr Foxmoto420 4
michele Roberts 1 hr Brother 17
City Council intimidated by police and fire depts 1 hr Northsider 34
Donald Trump - No Good For America - No Good Fo... 2 hr Colonel Pale Rider 126
Norm Loudermilk 3 hr Buster H 49
Mid Life Crisis 4 hr Rich Dunkin 29
More from around the web