vigo county youth football league

Posted in the Terre Haute Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Big fan

Indianapolis, IN

#1 Oct 18, 2011
Go renagades!! Bout time they found a coach that is into the team and kids more than what they can get from football moms
th citizen

Terre Haute, IN

#2 Oct 19, 2011
who coaches that team now that Mike Wilson has retired from the team?
th citizen

Terre Haute, IN

#3 Oct 19, 2011
Guess no one knows.
Otter Creek Dad

Shepardsville, IN

#4 Oct 21, 2011
Mike Wilson left the team 2 or 3 yrs ago. I cannot remember the name of the head coach last year, but I know Joe Swan assisted. He is a huge hillbilly backwoods dumbass. Started a fist fight with another parent whom was simply voicing legitimate concerns. The parent was banned from football, but not Hillbilly Joe. He's a real dick and his wife is a HUGE bitch too.
Rectal Drip

AOL

#5 Oct 21, 2011
So OC Dad how do you really feel?
Otter Creek Dad

Shepardsville, IN

#6 Oct 22, 2011
Well, it is just sickening how this league operates sometimes. Joe should have been "punished" for starting a fist fight with a parent. He should not be allowed to coach again.
Larry Flint

AOL

#7 Oct 22, 2011
What you parents don't realize is these 'coaches' have no formal training what so ever.....they have never been employed in football before. They are making it up as they go along. To see the "rah-rah" drills that they do with your kids about makes me puke. They have no consideration as to whether your kid gets hurt or gets overheated in the hot August weather. You're not going to do that with my child, no way.

What I can't figure out is why any kid in Vigo Co would want to play football?...so you can go on to which losing and poorly coached high school program?
True

Lomira, WI

#8 Oct 22, 2011
Big fan wrote:
Bout time they found a coach that is into the team and kids more than what they can get from football moms
So true. Sad, but true. I always laughed at the one "swinger" coach who seemed to be recruiting moms.
th citizen

Terre Haute, IN

#9 Oct 22, 2011
they looked like a class act today..even though they didn't win ...Honey Creek took the loss graciously.without any drama
glad

Shepardsville, IN

#10 Oct 22, 2011
Larry Flint wrote:
What you parents don't realize is these 'coaches' have no formal training what so ever.....they have never been employed in football before. They are making it up as they go along. To see the "rah-rah" drills that they do with your kids about makes me puke. They have no consideration as to whether your kid gets hurt or gets overheated in the hot August weather. You're not going to do that with my child, no way.
What I can't figure out is why any kid in Vigo Co would want to play football?...so you can go on to which losing and poorly coached high school program?
On behalf of all football players and parents in Vigo Co, we are glad you don't let your kids play. Thank you for not subjecting anyone to a whole season of your rotten attitude.
Brown eye kicker

Shepardsville, IN

#11 Oct 22, 2011
Coach Sullivan was the last of the great coaches in Terre Haute and taught kids the basic fundamentals of football. These clowns we have now only want to win and think their own kid can be the whole team. Terre Haute politics at its best.
James

Brazil, IN

#12 Oct 22, 2011
Keep Otha away from the white moms
th citizen

Terre Haute, IN

#13 Oct 22, 2011
FRom what I have seen the most of these coaches are great people that try to make these kids great high school players... Ican mention a few names of coaches.. Cox, Hendrix, Owen..
Larry Flint

AOL

#14 Oct 23, 2011
glad wrote:
<quoted text>
On behalf of all football players and parents in Vigo Co, we are glad you don't let your kids play. Thank you for not subjecting anyone to a whole season of your rotten attitude.
mesmerized by the thought of your kid getting to wear a football uni? must live on the avenues.......
hughheffner

Clinton, IN

#15 Oct 23, 2011
some of you are just mad because your child wasn't picked for the allstar team...
tell me

Terre Haute, IN

#16 Oct 23, 2011
Does anyone know who won the raffle?? It seems like that is never made public!
Raffle

Shepardsville, IN

#17 Oct 23, 2011
tell me wrote:
Does anyone know who won the raffle?? It seems like that is never made public!
I said the EXACT same thing on another topic (playoffs) on here! It's soooooo shady. That is considered stealing in my opinion! Why not post it on the VYFL website? I wouldn't doubt if they take out the tickets of the people they don't like and don't even enter them in the drawing!!
raffle

Chicago, IL

#18 Oct 23, 2011
Winner was Joe Momma
tell me

Terre Haute, IN

#19 Oct 23, 2011
Well, I buy my sons tickets from him every year but never once have I ever heard of an announcement on who won?? Shouldnt this raffle drawing take place somewhere public where the parents can be present if they want to be??
not again

Shepardsville, IN

#20 Oct 23, 2011
The drawing took place during halftime of the 5th grade championship game yesterday.
One of the three winners was present, so no, it's not a secret or shady. Some people would rather start rumors than find out facts.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terre Haute Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
swingers 34 min Jim 12
FBI raids Terre Haute sewage plant 1 hr ChickenDinner 95
Indiana State Police. 1 hr dogman 17
To Joey, with love. 1 hr Yummy 30
If I wear a wife beater, do I really have to be... 2 hr libra 2
Talk about a stupid commercial! 2 hr libra 1
Alivia starr 2 hr Oops 6
FBI At Wast Water Treatment Taking Out Boxes 6 hr Duke defender 9

Terre Haute Jobs

More from around the web