sex offender registry (ex-terre haute...

sex offender registry (ex-terre haute cop)

Posted in the Terre Haute Forum

SUGAR PLUM

United States

#1 Feb 14, 2011
Go to Indiana Sex Offender Registry and you will find Carl Graham's address in Terre Haute, Indiana. Looks like his life style has taken a toll on him. Looks like hell and aged a lot.
I hope he's not living in your neighborhood. He's not even close to mine, but he does get so many hours a week to get out of his home and search for a JOB and take care of buisness. I just hope male children are not his buisness.
Mel Torme

Terre Haute, IN

#2 Feb 14, 2011
He is no more dangerous to our children than some of the members of the DTF
IRS

Washington, IN

#3 Feb 14, 2011
The Carl Graham case is just another one of many of the examples of the way Terre Haute enforces one-way laws on people. I saw on the news tonight that the DTF has not made as many meth arrests. Hmmmm.. perhaps people are watching them and are onto the well known fact that the DTF is dealing that crap to kids. I mean. ever since they invented the DTF, somehow drug use has increased. Which goes to show that something stinks about the whole thing. Maybe the drug police are all so wealthy because they are all such great cops that can't stop the dope from coming in.... yeah right.
Anyway, I bet that they hire Carl back after people finally except the fact that Carl won't be punished simply because he's in the local courthouse/police mafia.
Matlock

United States

#4 Feb 14, 2011
I was stunned that more people weren't outraged over Carl Graham. But I keep forgetting what a town full of cop sucking SLAVES that Terre Haute is.

Carl Graham (another THPD pedophile)
2631 Arleth St
Terre Haute,
IN 47802
Matlock

United States

#5 Feb 14, 2011
Carl just happens to live by a daycare center as well. What a slap in the face to the public that the courts have done!
Matlock

United States

#6 Feb 14, 2011
Wait! make that multiple daycare centers!
Matlock

United States

#7 Feb 14, 2011
Evil

AOL

#8 Feb 15, 2011
Matlock wrote:
I was stunned that more people weren't outraged over Carl Graham. But I keep forgetting what a town full of cop sucking SLAVES that Terre Haute is.
Carl Graham (another THPD pedophile)
2631 Arleth St
Terre Haute,
IN 47802
Hey get off his back! Me and him have been friends for years and hes a good guy.

I used to play hide the weenie with him.
Evil

AOL

#9 Feb 15, 2011
Hey Poser Evil, thanks for all the posts that I do not post about being gay and other. I commend you one your liberty to slam someone else with your inner animal. That is good. There are times when it is good to discriminate. Good Job. From the one and only real Evil.
MASTERMIND

Scio, NY

#10 Feb 19, 2011
I was in Terre Haute and drove by Carl Graham's new living quarters at 2631 Arleth Street. I almost wrecked my truck when I saw a man and woman get out of their car with 2 young children and Carl opens up the door and picks up the little boy.
After talking to different people and taking down plate numbers, I found out this was Corey and Danelle and their children. Corey is not Carl's child and I thought Carl was not suppose to be in contact with children under 16 years of age. Has Corey lost his mind? I am contacting the police department and the probation office in Terre Haute.
I sat in my car and watched and Corey and Danelle get back in their car and left those 2 children in Carl's care. You would leave your children in the care of a CHILD MOLESTER? I am also contacting Children and Family Services and turning Corey and Danelle in for child neglect. These children need to checked for molestation. Corey and Danelle need their head examined.
Go by Carl's home and you will see children going in and out.
mom

Terre Haute, IN

#12 Mar 22, 2014
MASTERMIND wrote:
I was in Terre Haute and drove by Carl Graham's new living quarters at 2631 Arleth Street. I almost wrecked my truck when I saw a man and woman get out of their car with 2 young children and Carl opens up the door and picks up the little boy.
After talking to different people and taking down plate numbers, I found out this was Corey and Danelle and their children. Corey is not Carl's child and I thought Carl was not suppose to be in contact with children under 16 years of age. Has Corey lost his mind? I am contacting the police department and the probation office in Terre Haute.
I sat in my car and watched and Corey and Danelle get back in their car and left those 2 children in Carl's care. You would leave your children in the care of a CHILD MOLESTER? I am also contacting Children and Family Services and turning Corey and Danelle in for child neglect. These children need to checked for molestation. Corey and Danelle need their head examined.
Go by Carl's home and you will see children going in and out.
Lives and works for his brother in Bloomington, not Terre Haute
canman

Terre Haute, IN

#13 Mar 22, 2014
Hmmm,,,who would you rather have living next door to you and your children,,,a pot head or Carl Graham?,,,,Thats what I thought,,,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terre Haute Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Raggedy Anne Daycare 26 min former parent 21
Mobray Trotter 1 hr Northsider 9
Mary Morris Komonce 1 hr Hannah 3
Islamic Center of Terre Haute (May '14) 1 hr Islam sucks 12
black lives matter. 1 hr XXX 35
New South Tennis coach isn't Wes Kirk, the assi... 1 hr Obviously 35
body found 1 hr no user name 1
Natasha "Tasha" Mershon 1 hr lll 24
A City on the Brink 2 hr Sensible solutions 95
Northview 11 hr clueless 29