Car

Terre Haute, IN

#1 Mar 26, 2013
Anyone know if he is out of jail again? Want to be sure to lock all my valuables if he is because things go missing when he comes around. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks.
Car

Indianapolis, IN

#2 Mar 27, 2013
AND so it begins: three breaking ins in the east side neighborhood where Shane lives with his grandmother. We cannot figure out how he gets out of jail so quickly. The dumbass always gets caught eventually.
Richard

Terre Haute, IN

#3 Feb 6, 2014
Few of the solid ones left
Pfft

Terre Haute, IN

#4 Feb 6, 2014
He is the definition of "habitual." I don't understand how he continually commits crimes, gets arrested, goes to jail, and is back on the street in a very short time. Please keep him for a LNG time so those of us in his grandma's neighborhood can relax and sleep well at night. What a bum!
Cliff

Terre Haute, IN

#5 Feb 14, 2014
Have you learned your lesson?
Terre Haute, IN

#6 Feb 24, 2014
He has stolen from so many people who have just let him get away with it instead of delivering the coward the punishment or in this case torture he deserves, he has walked the streets laughing because nobody does anything about it! He doesn't stay in jail because he is a snitch!! Its not rocket science! Shane you better hope you don't get out this time because you robbed the wrong guy this time and you will know it when your time comes. That bear mace you like to spray people with is your only hope because its no secret your a coward and a sissy. Its time you got a real ass whipping that you wont forget! If he is still in jail im sure he is washing everyone elses socks and underwear, has new tits tattood on his back and his boxers on backwards lol karmas coming for you punk and she has many disguises! Straight up piece of shit
Pol

Terre Haute, IN

#7 Feb 24, 2014
He has terrorized a neighborhood for years. Everyone knows it's him, but the police wouldn't arrest him unless THEY saw him breaking into our garages, cars, & trucks. Has his own garage to store all the stolen goods. Grandma is an enabler and allows him to stay at her house whenever he has free time from jail. Keep him in jail this time, surely to God he is consider a habitual criminal after all his arrests. Whatever happened to 3 strikes and he's gone doing hard time?
i know you

Terre Haute, IN

#8 Feb 25, 2014
i want my fishing pole back SHANE COREY!
Pol

Terre Haute, IN

#9 Feb 26, 2014
I want my tools and money back, Shane. Are they in your grandma's garage?
cockmeat sandwich

Terre Haute, IN

#10 Mar 17, 2014
Hey shane, how is your stay at the clay county country club going? Im amazed your still behind bars i guess snitchin in vigo county doesnt buy you any love in clay county! You have no idea what awaits for you to get out so this little bit of unfinished business you started can be handled! Just know that robbing and thieving from certain people in life will prove to be a long-term painful, expensive and constant reminder of the piece of shit you are and not everyone will lay down and let a punk ass thieving junkie dope fiend steal what they have worked for. Your a special kind of stupid and its no secret but that cant be fixed but you will know who you better stay clear of when u plot your next heist! Time is only thing between you and what you will endure for what you have done to alot of people. To bad the guy that got u in his garage didnt know it was you or he would have saved the trouble of housing a rat and just shot your ass! Get at me when u hit the streets and dont bring your girl to do the dirt for you but she may stand a better chance than you! Now get back in that cell and suck your wifes cockmeat sandwich theres nobody to protect you in there and no bear mace to blind a guy so u can run off scared! LMAO
Wolf Blitzer

Terre Haute, IN

#11 Mar 18, 2014
Is he related to all the other Coreys? That would explain a lot, considering their sense of entitlement. I think surveillance cameras would be of great help.
therealbabymama0 69

Terre Haute, IN

#12 Mar 18, 2014
don't for get chris deneca and penny Rodgers they helped him too!!
Pfft

Toledo, OH

#13 Mar 18, 2014
I hope someone gives him due justice for all the people he has terrorized. Don't think the legal system will do the job. Biggest punk ass thief around and should have been in jail years ago. Hope you feel the consequences of your actions real hard this time.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terre Haute Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cut the fire and police budget 1 hr Public Safety 30
I am the real John876! 1 hr John876 17
Opinions? 1 hr John876 2
News Indiana man locked in cave for 60 hours, forgot... 3 hr roij3nhoihgrkff2iu2i 1
The Self Important 4 hr dwfewefwff2iu2i 2
SHERRY & billy 5 hr Roger that 19
Michael Newburn 5 hr John876 21
Tim Curley will soon be investigated. 5 hr Joe_Citizen 5
Commissioners Pay Crony Lobbyist $48k 7 hr Level blow 23
Mayor Duke is worried 11 hr 877 CASH COW 65
Will Vigo County Council vote to increase Count... 19 hr IM SURE 80

Terre Haute Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Terre Haute Mortgages