“Oh my.............. ...........”

Since: May 09

Missouri home state

#25 Jun 1, 2009
Not defending them at all, but I worked there for awhile and I was never so glad to get away from a place in life when I could clock out. Long hours and no respect, treated like a prisoner and threw in with people who did not have to know the English language nor even the correct place to use the bathroom. No wonder people speed to get the he** out of there
Kenneth Vester

Warrenville, IL

#26 Jun 1, 2009
Whatajokevigois wrote:
Not defending them at all, but I worked there for awhile and I was never so glad to get away from a place in life when I could clock out. Long hours and no respect, treated like a prisoner and threw in with people who did not have to know the English language nor even the correct place to use the bathroom. No wonder people speed to get the he** out of there
I don't blame you a bit, as bigger the corporations get the more problems they have, a lot like our government.
Cheryl

Terre Haute, IN

#27 Jun 1, 2009
People.......worry about the things that matter, not how and where people park.
Richard

Terre Haute, IN

#28 Jun 1, 2009
Cheryl wrote:
People.......worry about the things that matter, not how and where people park.
it matters to me if you bang my car door by you being to fat when you get out and have to swing the door into my vehical do to the narrow parking stips as you get out!
Poopster

Terre Haute, IN

#29 Jun 2, 2009
Nothings more important than NOT shisting your pants...Nothing. Its just not acceptable until your old enough to let someone else clean your A$$! So i say: run those bastards at Direct Brands over...take the monster dump...lose 5lbs and dont forget to wipe your arse. Then if you have enough energy after all that, turn on the Teli and see how many complaining hippies you ran over.
Kyle

Kane, PA

#30 Jun 2, 2009
I'll worry about dinging the doors on your Chevette with my fat arse when you quit smoking pot on your lunch break and learn how to spell idiot.
Richard wrote:
<quoted text>
it matters to me if you bang my car door by you being to fat when you get out and have to swing the door into my vehical do to the narrow parking stips as you get out!
DADC Racer

Indianapolis, IN

#31 Jun 2, 2009
Hope no one was killed today in the parking lot!....It was a race track today
Ron

Terre Haute, IN

#32 Jun 2, 2009
The best thing for Terre Haute is the Closing of Sony DADC, We dont need the Jap's here, go home Hoshimoto Terre Haute also has no sister city in Japan.
Do us all a favor and shut the doors.
flush out the white trash supervisors that work there too.
Stinky

United States

#33 Jun 2, 2009
Ron you must know Linda also
for the peeps

Terre Haute, IN

#34 Jun 2, 2009
You go Ron
Ron

Terre Haute, IN

#35 Jun 3, 2009
I take that back. I really do like Sony DADC and it gives us jobs that we need/
Jeff

Warrenville, IL

#36 Jun 3, 2009
They Still need to flush out the white trash supervisors that work there!!!!!!!!!!
haha

Terre Haute, IN

#37 Jun 4, 2009
and managers
Former Employee

League City, TX

#38 Dec 31, 2009
Well you Snooty DADC employees will finally have the rest of the parking lot up front that you would park in, even though you were told and new better, just enjoy while you can as your job to could be gone also. by March you can have it all especially the smart @ss management too.

Hope your next, let the weeds take over the parking lot and the Homies draw pictures on the buildings
Linda A

United States

#39 Dec 31, 2009
I will never be fired, I'm the best, but I will say we have some white trash people that work here.
One guy that I have to work with has not taken a shower in months. Very bad body odor.
Tuna Anyone

United States

#40 Jan 1, 2010
Linda A wrote:
I will never be fired, I'm the best, but I will say we have some white trash people that work here.
One guy that I have to work with has not taken a shower in months. Very bad body odor.
Heard the guy doesn't shower and has body odor because he works near you Linda and he is actually trying to cover up the stench coming from your, well, you know.
arlo

Terre Haute, IN

#41 Jan 1, 2010
There will be plenty of parking as soon as Blu=Ray runs its course
Just a GUY

United States

#42 Jan 5, 2010
I worked with Linda A. this evening, she's a large girl. I would not let her even give me a B--- J.
NASTY.
Harper

Clearwater, FL

#43 Jan 8, 2010
You know I went to Arlington Cemetary and there were at least 50 buses of Japanese people there unloading to view the graves. I went to Pearl Harbor and it was mostly Japanese on the USS Arizona. I worked 20 years at Columbia House and now it's taken over too. Just an observation. Seemed ironic to me. Maybe the first two places were people coming to apologize for the massacre. I could be wrong.
siisy

Georgetown, IN

#44 Jan 9, 2010
Is there a Deb B. that works here?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terre Haute Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Weather 29 min so it goes 5
Is David the lawyer engaged to Jamie 53 min J.J. 9
Terre Haute Sewer bill (Jan '13) 55 min Do Nothing Azar 16
April cheesemen 1 hr D down 4
Destin Jones 1 hr PoePoe 1
Add A Word / Drop A Word (Nov '10) 2 hr Lifer almost 4,719
The Growing Threat of Smart Meters (Apr '14) 2 hr Victor Vigo 16
Union Hospital (Jul '14) 7 hr Neo 881
Terre Haute Dating
Find my Match