mari morrison (seelyville prostitute ...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
The truth

Detroit, MI

#22 Oct 22, 2013
my p burning wrote:
http://www.documentingreality. com/forum/f149/blue-waffle-inf ection-really-gross-42939/
Looks real to me! If you can retrieve the grub worm in the middle of that waffle you have some good live bait! That would be called "stink bait for all the bottom feeders"
Wow. Nice pic of the blue waffle. Last time I seen marri tho that looked more like her face that she constantly pics at from her abuse of methamphetamines. Are you sure that's not her latest mug shot?! I doubt if she has many teeth left.
Dahoodboy

Detroit, MI

#23 Oct 22, 2013
Wow. Marri is still around? Day was easiest piece I ever got. I toss out a foil Nd she was al over me. Marri this is ortena. Giv me buz girl
Hoodrat

Toledo, OH

#24 Oct 22, 2013
Scary mari

Quite contrary

How does your crack pipe glow?

Now your in jail

And to no avail

Go give daddy another blow!

Hahahahahaha
hummm

Terre Haute, IN

#25 Oct 22, 2013
What's Blue Waffle?
jayz

Terre Haute, IN

#26 Oct 23, 2013
Si
Bee

Terre Haute, IN

#27 Feb 19, 2014
First of all I love mari. I'm best friends with her daughter and none if this is true you are all disgusting with no lives. Mari is a second mother to me and is sober now. We all fight demons in life but god blessed her in the most amazing ways so hate on that people
Uh huh

Detroit, MI

#28 Feb 19, 2014
Mari Morrison clean? Yeah right. That's too funny.
people

United States

#29 Feb 19, 2014
Bee wrote:
First of all I love mari. I'm best friends with her daughter and none if this is true you are all disgusting with no lives. Mari is a second mother to me and is sober now. We all fight demons in life but god blessed her in the most amazing ways so hate on that people
Agreed :-) people need to get a life!Blue Waffel really??
Uh huh

Detroit, MI

#30 Feb 19, 2014
people wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed :-) people need to get a life!Blue Waffel really??
Sounds like mari is the one that should get a life. Maybe get off the meth. Pay her child support. See her kids.maybe get a job for the first time in her life And make an OB/GYN appointment to get that nasty gash of hers cleared up. P.s. is she still picking at her face constantly?
Kittykhar

Terre Haute, IN

#31 Feb 19, 2014
Be the rude wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh boy. Good ole mari
She has I think 3 kids with 3 different men.
She lost custody of her two oldest and her youngest is being raised by her auntie.
She never paid her child support and is a total deadbeat parent. But she somehow always had $ for drugs.
She lives on the run most of her life because of all of her outstanding warrants dating back for years.
She has a felony rap sheet a mile long. Done time in women's prison
She lives in a trailer and has never held a job.
Right now she is in jail in Putnam county for another meth charge.
The "sugar daddy". step dad has government ties and is the only reason that nasty waste of a human life isn't doin hard time now.
At one time 20 years ago she was somewhat attractive but now is a very scary looking woman.
Hence the nickname "scary mari"
All this is public knowledge and can be researched.
I thought you weren't from around here...
Be the rude

Toledo, OH

#32 Feb 22, 2014
Kittykhar wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought you weren't from around here...
I'm not. And I have no idea who the skank is. Probably just another meth head inbred Hautian from reading the posts. There are so many meth head skanks in that shathole town of yours! Now slither back to your foil skank and go blow your landlord before he echo ya you from your cockroach infested abode!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terre Haute Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
terre haute south football player arrested 2 hr expect less? 21
Tim Kelley murdered 1985 3 hr Tammy 1
why are white female teachers molesting young b... (Aug '14) 5 hr Illuminati 10
Union Hospital (Jul '14) 6 hr Disco Ernie 1,128
I Desperatly Need Help 6 hr So boring 10
Ask Miss Leadin 6 hr Black moped 2
Did THFD's Gregg Lawson get arrested for domest... 6 hr Ibangednormswifetoo 18
Why was Susan Mardis on a 3 day administrative ... 6 hr Illuminati 70
New South Tennis coach isn't Wes Kirk, the assi... 13 hr biddy bop pow 29
Wise Pies 21 hr 34DDD 17