mari morrison (seelyville prostitute ...

mari morrison (seelyville prostitute infected with blue waffle)

Posted in the Terre Haute Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
my p burning

Elizabethtown, IN

#1 Jul 14, 2013
Anyone know this one?
my p burning

Elizabethtown, IN

#2 Jul 14, 2013
come on someone knows her! The man in the corvette she calls dad is not that at all she has had a sick relationship with "step-daddy" he is really "sugar-daddy". I guess mom wasnt enough he had to try daughter as well. Now he pays all bills and she takes care of his private needs! NASTY,FILTHY TRAMP!
wth

Terre Haute, IN

#3 Jul 14, 2013
What the hell is Blue Waffle? LMAO!
Queenie

Martinsville, IN

#4 Jul 14, 2013
Sounds like you would like to be just like her, you hating bitch!
Any woman that can get a man to pay her bills, has her work cut out for her.....you GO Mari!
Grow up

Terre Haute, IN

#5 Jul 14, 2013
First off Mari's mom is a nice lady and you need to keep her name out of your mouth. If you have an issue with Mari, you need to take it up with her instead of being a coward with keyboard courage. Did she sleep with your man? or steal your sugar daddy?

I have know of her for a lot of years, I know what she has done in her life, but I think cowards who get on here and post what they think they know are pathetic.

Grow up and get a life.
wow

Scottsburg, IN

#6 Jul 14, 2013
Mary never liked to work. Always looking for easy way. I believe that is her father. Rosie and Larrry (her parents) call her their daughter. There is no such thing as std blue waffles. Complete lie. Google it.
Old friend

United States

#7 Jul 14, 2013
I have the blue waffle :( it is real, unfortunately.
Curious

Shepardsville, IN

#8 Jul 15, 2013
When I was drunk, I asked the waitress at Denny's for a side order of blue waffles.
Frank

Shepardsville, IN

#9 Jul 15, 2013
my p burning wrote:
Anyone know this one?
She graduate TH South in about 1988 or 1989?
my p burning

Charlestown, IN

#10 Jul 21, 2013
http://www.documentingreality.com/forum/f149/...

Looks real to me! If you can retrieve the grub worm in the middle of that waffle you have some good live bait! That would be called "stink bait for all the bottom feeders"
waffle head

Terre Haute, IN

#11 Jul 23, 2013
seen mari in the vigo county jail log was arrested for a probation violation. I hope the jail can control the spread of the "blue waffle".
Witch of Rutledge Dr

Providence, UT

#12 Jul 24, 2013
wow wrote:
Mary never liked to work
Then you and her should get along just fine.
Chelsea Mershon

Terre Haute, IN

#13 Jul 26, 2013
I just love blueberry waffles
Be the rude

Toledo, OH

#14 Oct 21, 2013
my p burning wrote:
Anyone know this one?
Oh boy. Good ole mari

She has I think 3 kids with 3 different men.
She lost custody of her two oldest and her youngest is being raised by her auntie.

She never paid her child support and is a total deadbeat parent. But she somehow always had $ for drugs.

She lives on the run most of her life because of all of her outstanding warrants dating back for years.

She has a felony rap sheet a mile long. Done time in women's prison

She lives in a trailer and has never held a job.

Right now she is in jail in Putnam county for another meth charge.

The "sugar daddy". step dad has government ties and is the only reason that nasty waste of a human life isn't doin hard time now.

At one time 20 years ago she was somewhat attractive but now is a very scary looking woman.

Hence the nickname "scary mari"

All this is public knowledge and can be researched.
No way

Toledo, OH

#15 Oct 21, 2013
Yeah she had one kid with some bartender then another with some disabled guy and her third kid she didn't know who the dad was. I've known her since high school and she has never had A job in her life. Her step dad paid her bills and child support for awhile. She been arrested Lot. She big in the meth scene. I can't believe she is still alive and not in prison. She do anything for a meth fix. Total loser.
No way

Toledo, OH

#16 Oct 21, 2013
Grow up wrote:
First off Mari's mom is a nice lady and you need to keep her name out of your mouth. If you have an issue with Mari, you need to take it up with her instead of being a coward with keyboard courage. Did she sleep with your man? or steal your sugar daddy?
I have know of her for a lot of years, I know what she has done in her life, but I think cowards who get on here and post what they think they know are pathetic.
Grow up and get a life.
Mary's mom is a nice lady? Ha she has 5 kids with 5 different men. Role model for Mary! She used to troll the bars in terre haute when she was like 50! Don't think she has the meth probs like her daughter Mary or the felonies Mary has racked up but she is far and away from a "nice lady"
No way

Toledo, OH

#17 Oct 21, 2013
Queenie wrote:
Any woman that can get a man to pay her bills, has her work cut out for her.....you GO Mari!
You sound like a real catch there "queenie". Cheering on a piece of human waste like mari Morrison to get her stepdad to pay her bills for sex.

Been in jail much?
Haha

Toledo, OH

#19 Oct 21, 2013
Grow up wrote:
Grow up and get a life.
She has slept with anybody's man that would get her a meth fix! And if anybody wants to take it up with Mary they will have to do it on her visitation day at the Putnam county jail! She probably headed back to Rockville for awhile when she gets sentenced. And I don't think I know this. I know I know this.
Lmfao

Toledo, OH

#20 Oct 22, 2013
Queenie wrote:
I guess if you call "work" sucking on a glass pipe and spreading your legs for the man you call daddy so your vagina can get infected and turn blue and your miserable existence in a trailer park can perpetuate itself.

Hilarious. I'm gald you have a role model in mari Morrison.
Queenie

Toledo, OH

#21 Oct 22, 2013
Lmfao wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess if you call "work" sucking on a glass pipe and spreading your legs for the man you call daddy so your vagina can get infected and turn blue and your miserable existence in a trailer park can perpetuate itself.
Hilarious. I'm gald you have a role model in mari Morrison.
your a dumass. Marri might have a lot of issues but it still not rite for anyone to post crap like this on here.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terre Haute Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anyone. Know FIFI Natalie Wood 12 min catmouse69 61
Dee (Donna) Mitchell 26 min Kensywr 16
Michael Shouse 28 min Kenny 20
The Three Mexicans 1 hr Happy ending 1
Top reasons to stay in Terre Haute/Vigo County 2 hr Disappointed 22
Silver Alert 2 hr Concerned 1
Is there a such thing as good internet service ... (Jul '16) 2 hr oeriihnf3kbefjkbf... 11
Club Soda 4 hr Jenny 17
Franklin Fennell In Lock Up 9 hr rodeo clown 18
Milfs 14 hr Nasty hoe 23

Terre Haute Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Terre Haute Mortgages