econolodge owners
terry hudson

Cicero, IL

#1 Apr 5, 2014
I think the guy who owns econolodge and caters to the sexual predators is also the guy who runs sunrise coal in Sullivan. His name is Wayne Laswell.
ISU

Terre Haute, IN

#2 Apr 5, 2014
Could be...but I have heard from a couple sources the owner(s) are of Indian descent.

We need to make sure this does not get swept under the rug....sorry to say, but I am afraid it will get swept real good under the rug!!
real shiznit

Terre Haute, IN

#3 Apr 6, 2014
yes the owners are indian but they don't live in this state and weren't even aware of the contract with Indiana doc sounds like her world is about to come crashing down!
terry hudson

Cicero, IL

#4 Apr 6, 2014
Yeah Wayne Laswell is the owner. He is from Clinton. This guy would put his own grandchildren up for sale if he thought he could make a plugged nickel. But you know what they say Wayne' eye for an eye. He don't care who dies as long as his pockets keep I g getting fatter
umno

Terre Haute, IN

#5 Apr 6, 2014
the owners name isn't wayne and he isn't from Clinton the owers live in ohio and had no idea this was going on. the woman they had managing the hotel signed the contract with doc without them knowing! I big wrong on her part also doc for allowing her to do so. the owners are highly upset and do not plan to let this get swept under any rug and the manager is in a lot of trouble!
Money Over Morals

Terre Haute, IN

#6 Apr 6, 2014
umno wrote:
the owners name isn't wayne and he isn't from Clinton the owers live in ohio and had no idea this was going on. the woman they had managing the hotel signed the contract with doc without them knowing! I big wrong on her part also doc for allowing her to do so. the owners are highly upset and do not plan to let this get swept under any rug and the manager is in a lot of trouble!
Good to know - just curious - where did you get your information?
concerned

Terre Haute, IN

#7 Apr 6, 2014
Sounds like from the already posted comments that someone is doing a little legal side stepping and in the end no one will held accountable sad very sad.
DUH

Clinton, IN

#8 Apr 6, 2014
It's not the only motel doing this..Few on 3rd street and the ramada inn in clinton
Papaw

Clinton, IN

#9 Apr 6, 2014
DUH wrote:
It's not the only motel doing this..Few on 3rd street and the ramada inn in clinton
At least the Renatto Inn in Clinton isn't near anything related to children. It's too cruddy looking to attract the average traveling family and usually just caters to the pervs and a few out of town workers.
CHRIS JORDAN

Cayuga, IN

#10 Apr 6, 2014
I think they should have sent them to Stone Lodge in West Terre Haute. They would have felt right at home with all the low life in West Terre Haute

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terre Haute Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Best area baseball league? 2 hr THN mom 4
Terre Haute THOTS!!! 3 hr ReelDealMom3 10
Nasty A×s ANGEL SLUDER & jensen joy 3 hr For sure 5
Hey James! 3 hr NoPinkVibratorsFo... 5
Mary Page 5 hr Taejon 3
jamie stith is a pedophile 5 hr Bobbybouche 4
jamie stith pedophile 5 hr Jamie sucks 1
WTWO awol at 6:00 PM Friday night 8 hr goad teef 5
Chad Kreamer 21 hr Curious 27

Terre Haute Jobs