Pagan Group starting

Since: Jan 13

Terre Haute, IN

#1 Jan 5, 2013
There is a New Pagan group starting in the Terre Haute and Sullivan areas Called the RavenOak Clan, you can find them on Facebook, its a Celtic/Druidic Pagan group open to all Spiritual Paths, even Open Minded Christians.. Celtic Pagans should really check it out..
Rent a Cop

Terre Haute, IN

#2 Jan 5, 2013
Sign of the times.

Terre Haute, IN

#3 Jan 5, 2013
Yup, thing are getting better in Terre Haute, because Pagans are Good People, and they Help Make the world a better Place, Thank the Goddess for her Pagan Children...
Papaw

Clinton, IN

#4 Jan 6, 2013
I though Vigo, Sullivan and Parke counties always had groups like this. Nothing new here.

“Licensed Fool”

Since: May 12

Not laughing with you...

#5 Jan 6, 2013
Papaw wrote:
I though Vigo, Sullivan and Parke counties always had groups like this. Nothing new here.
They've had them at least since the 1970's.
XXX

Schaumburg, IL

#6 Jan 6, 2013
Who cares all they will do is dress up and play dungeons and dragons like the geeks they are.

Pimpin in a Double Wide

Since: Oct 12

Garden City, MI

#7 Jan 6, 2013
Yeah, because that's what we need. Another group of idiots taking myths and fairy tales as literal truths.

“Licensed Fool”

Since: May 12

Not laughing with you...

#9 Jan 6, 2013
Pimpin in a Double Wide wrote:
Yeah, because that's what we need. Another group of idiots taking myths and fairy tales as literal truths.
Don't know PIADW, there might be a niche market there for guys who like fat girls with hairy armpits.
Papaw

Clinton, IN

#10 Jan 6, 2013
Ladies, wise up! These guys aren't Druid priests or warlocks. They just want to watch you dance naked and are too cheap to spend money at Coyotes.

Terre Haute, IN

#11 Jan 6, 2013
Most Pagans don't do rituals Naked, and a Warlock is a Pagan who converted to Christianity, Says teaches Lies, and Has turned there Back on the Goddess,Druidry is a Nature Basted Religion that Comes form the Ancients Celtic People, Myths are simply stores the Divine Uses to Help others progress Spirituality..
Rent a Cop

Terre Haute, IN

#12 Jan 6, 2013
Eli_raven wrote:
because Pagans are Good People
Good people go to hell every day.
Papaw

Clinton, IN

#13 Jan 6, 2013
Per Google

pagan
A person holding religious beliefs other than those of the main world religions.
Most Christian denominations consider the unbaptised person a pagan.

warlock
A man who practices witchcraft; a sorcerer.
415atl

Indianapolis, IN

#14 Jan 6, 2013
Pagans, huh? That's cute. What will happen to this group when all the Pagans do something crazy? Like turn 16.

Terre Haute, IN

#15 Jan 6, 2013
Lets talk about Evil, lets look Jehovah, Some of the genocides committed by God in the Bible are of the young, the innocent, and some are even the results of accidents:
1.2 Kings 2:23-24 : 42 children are killed for calling a prophet "baldy", by two she-bears.
2.1 Samuel 6:19 : God kills 50 070 (or 70) of the men of Beth Shemesh for looking in (or "at") the Ark of the Covenant.
3.1 Kings 20:30 : God makes a wall fall on and kill 27 000 of an army retreating from some Israelites.
4.Numbers 16:16-49 : Death to all those who complain (14 950 of them altogether).
5.2 Samuel 6:6-11 : God kills someone for accidentally touching the Ark of the Covenant.
6.The Flood, which saw God wipe out all of humankind, is neither a good response to being displeased, nor is it even a good moral story symbolically. The authors of this story believed in an immoral and fearsome god which should be wholly rejected
We Can only Hope that the Christian God will do the right Thing and Send himself to Hell where he belongs, For Jehovah is the biggest Sinner of them all..

Pimpin in a Double Wide

Since: Oct 12

Garden City, MI

#16 Jan 6, 2013
The Comedian wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't know PIADW, there might be a niche market there for guys who like fat girls with hairy armpits.
You must have got some bad weed because that doesn't make sense at all. How in the hell am I going to profit from that when this town if full of bitches fitting that description to the letter, giving it up for free already?
Papaw

Clinton, IN

#17 Jan 6, 2013
Now don't start selling off assets yet, PIADW. These tweens and teens haven't even figured out what a pagan is let alone how to be one.
Mercy666

Terre Haute, IN

#18 Jan 7, 2013
Papaw wrote:
True, such groups have been here before Terrible Haute became a thought from the evil corrupt ones and slave drivers, which everything is named after.

Back in the sixties all those groups and proclaimed Satanist were more open about their beliefs. I used to work various jobs where several people belonged to area covens or groups. Actually some were fairly large and I rarely met an evil one unless they were nutty Freemason Satanic Jewish LaVey groupies who also like some in the Jew sects still condone (and do) ritual abuse/torture, human sacrifice and Sun worshiping over dead animals, two and four legged (goyim).

Clinton and Clay county is also big on this having meetings and such in Coal Bluff and the old cemetery in Clinton.

Why do you think so many today in the public, politicians, hypocritical Christians and our tyrannical Draconian government took up torture, mass killing of kids and civilians? Especially since Israel and Zionist got more control over the USA and paid for training our officials, CIA, military and etc. Plus our politicians not caring about us tax slaves but care more about Israel, mammon, evil, killing, to starving people and both parties self-serving and like arguing over Hagan being appointed by Obama cause he hasn't sworn a blood oath to Israel and ZOG.

Deep subject.
Queenie

Indianapolis, IN

#19 Jan 7, 2013
Pimpin in a Double Wide wrote:
<quoted text>
You must have got some bad weed because that doesn't make sense at all. How in the hell am I going to profit from that when this town if full of bitches fitting that description to the letter, giving it up for free already?
I was gonna ask you, how the hell are you making any money at all with the bitches giving it away??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terre Haute Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
You ever worn a leather cap? (Jan '17) 6 min handsomehunk 20
Does Brad Doans wife still sleep around 7 min king aurther 4
How do you tell someone their baby needs deoder... (Jun '14) 8 min flame boy 14
Who is wearing pants? (Aug '17) 9 min i need love 15
Why do my feet stink? (Mar '14) 13 min you know who you are 12
Im Not For Sure But I Think I Married My Grandpa (Mar '17) 17 min Kelly 10
Can I pretend to be breastfeeding so that I can... (Jun '15) 24 min Kelly 22
top ten wealthiest people in Terre Haute (Oct '10) 50 min Helen 172
Lynn Hughes and The Haute 7 hr Envision It 24
Science teacher at Otter Creek 12 hr Doubtful. 7