The guy that puts Obama stuff in his ...

The guy that puts Obama stuff in his yard.

Posted in the Terre Haute Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#1 Sep 3, 2012
Where does this guy live? Does anyone know him personally? I saw you WTHI FB he was sprucing up his yard a bit.
jacked up jill

Chicago, IL

#2 Sep 3, 2012
On 19th between Hulman and Washington. East side of the street.
toolate

Terre Haute, IN

#3 Sep 7, 2012
Too late the city forced him to remove it. People are correct on here when they write about we have no rights or freedoms. We can also read how people who complain about town are treated and thought of. I guess we are being forced to support Obama or shut-up.
first amendment

United States

#4 Sep 7, 2012
toolate wrote:
Too late the city forced him to remove it. People are correct on here when they write about we have no rights or freedoms. We can also read how people who complain about town are treated and thought of. I guess we are being forced to support Obama or shut-up.
On what basis did "the city force him to remove it"?
Rev Billy Bob

Terre Haute, IN

#5 Sep 7, 2012
Obama is a great president
toolate

Terre Haute, IN

#6 Sep 7, 2012
first amendment wrote:
<quoted text>
On what basis did "the city force him to remove it"?
Supposedly found a code that states no large signs to be on your own property. I missed it on the news but the neighbor said it was on once about it and never in the Tribune Star. Guess they don't want that story found on their site or to be spread around. I can't find any links about it. Figures for here.

Some Black women said they had it removed by the local Human Rights Commission for being racist and the sign in the mans yard being too unsafe for drivers going by for being a distraction.
toolate

Terre Haute, IN

#7 Sep 7, 2012
Also I should say the sign or the small coffin that meant the death of America with Obama rule was not actually that large. Not large at all. We drove by it twice before noticing it.

Someone also tried to burn it up. Stuff the news did not report after all the attention they created over it.
Activist

Terre Haute, IN

#9 Sep 9, 2012
Sovereign Citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
we all need to become sovereign citizens
http://www.sovereign-citizenship.net/home.htm...
Sounds good. They should reconfigure their congested website for easier access.
Activist

Terre Haute, IN

#10 Sep 9, 2012
toolate wrote:
<quoted text>
Supposedly found a code that states no large signs to be on your own property. I missed it on the news but the neighbor said it was on once about it and never in the Tribune Star. Guess they don't want that story found on their site or to be spread around. I can't find any links about it. Figures for here.
Some Black women said they had it removed by the local Human Rights Commission for being racist and the sign in the mans yard being too unsafe for drivers going by for being a distraction.
That's the Democrat party here for you. And we know all the organizations that vote only Democrat and why. White oppression is widely approved of here by intimidation or for the vote.
joe

Terre Haute, IN

#11 Sep 9, 2012
I know people kept vandalizing it so he had it booby trapped to give them a nice little jolt.. heard he got a few, too ;)
brobama

Oak Brook, IL

#12 Sep 9, 2012
I saw it before he took it down. It was a homemade cut out of the president of the USA, a black man, crucified in his front yard with incoherent political rambling on a sign next to it and a coffin next to that with the presidents picture.
The guy is probably being monitored by the government now.
On the other hand the city ordinance they used to threaten him into removing the sign states no sign can be over 2 square feet in a residential area in TH city limits. If the law is enforced now I'm pretty sure your average political sign is bigger than that. If I was the "Obama sign guy" I'd find a lawyer if the ordinance isn't enforced on everyone next election year.
matilda

Indianapolis, IN

#13 Sep 10, 2012
I say let him leave it up, we atleast know what kind of nut lives there, scarry to think about how many like him are out there we dont see.
I bet he dont even care if Obama is Rep. or Dem, I believe with most people, against Obama, its a black thing.
bringit

Branson, MO

#14 Sep 11, 2012
You know what, its not a black thing. I just dont want to live in Mexico. It may not be happening there yet, but the illegals have taken over small towns here. Our great president is going to make (force you and I ) to have health insurance. But not the illegals. And guess who is going to pay for it? Us, the american people, black, white, etc. Why do you think, that the goverment keeps the bs between blacks and whites going? So we are so busy fighting one another, we dont see what they are doing. It dont matter who the president is next, cause the fact remains, you and I, will continue to pay for THEIR pay raises, and vacations, while we work our behinds off for nothing. They dont give a damn abt us. Its time for ALL Americans to unite, we better, cause its not looking good for any of us.
Momma

Crawfordsville, IN

#15 Sep 11, 2012
Vote out the present national administration before its too late!

“The Ministry of Information”

Since: Jan 12

Terre Haute, In

#16 Sep 12, 2012
brobama wrote:
I saw it before he took it down. It was a homemade cut out of the president of the USA, a black man, crucified in his front yard with incoherent political rambling on a sign next to it and a coffin next to that with the presidents picture.
The guy is probably being monitored by the government now.
On the other hand the city ordinance they used to threaten him into removing the sign states no sign can be over 2 square feet in a residential area in TH city limits. If the law is enforced now I'm pretty sure your average political sign is bigger than that. If I was the "Obama sign guy" I'd find a lawyer if the ordinance isn't enforced on everyone next election year.
The 2 square feet rule doesn't apply to temporary election signs.

PERMIT EXCEPTIONS. The following operations, permanent, or temporary signs shall not require a sign permit:

Temporary Signs. The following signs which shall exist for only a limited time period, and which shall be removed at the Building Inspector’s direction:
1. OFFICIAL NOTICES AND CAMPAIGNS. Official notices of government, to be removed within ten (10) days of notice action date;
2. POLITICAL CAMPAIGN SIGNS, not to exceed one (1) per property, thirty-two (32) square feet and three (3) months time duration; and
3. CIVIC, PHILANTHROPIC, EDUCATIONAL OR RELIGIOUS CAMPAIGN SIGNS, not to exceed thirty-two (32) square feet and three (3) months time duration.

“Licensed Fool”

Since: May 12

Not laughing with you...

#17 Sep 12, 2012
Sovereign Citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
we all need to become sovereign citizens
http://www.sovereign-citizenship.net/home.htm...
So if you say that your car isn't a car and you call it a vessel instead then you don't have to get a driver's license, or insurance or plates and the police can't do anything about it?

Why don't you try that and let the rest of us know how it works out for you?
Knows

Chicago, IL

#18 Sep 12, 2012
bringit wrote:
You know what, its not a black thing. I just dont want to live in Mexico. It may not be happening there yet, but the illegals have taken over small towns here. Our great president is going to make (force you and I ) to have health insurance. But not the illegals. And guess who is going to pay for it? Us, the american people, black, white, etc. Why do you think, that the goverment keeps the bs between blacks and whites going? So we are so busy fighting one another, we dont see what they are doing. It dont matter who the president is next, cause the fact remains, you and I, will continue to pay for THEIR pay raises, and vacations, while we work our behinds off for nothing. They dont give a damn abt us. Its time for ALL Americans to unite, we better, cause its not looking good for any of us.
But I bet you're going to vote for Romney. Hysterical!
The E

Terre Haute, IN

#19 Sep 17, 2012
yeah, like union, struggling to pay for the deadbeat illegals who steal healthcare from us hard working americans? poor struggling hospital!!!

give it up, we're not stupid. look passed the talking points sometimes, reality might just give you a nice slap in the face.
kma

Anonymous Proxy

#20 Sep 23, 2012
The Terre Haute City Fathers ought to Kiss this Mans ASSallday, and to hell with the city sign laws also.
and the shitty Vigo Court System.....
thank you

Saint Mary Of The Woods, IN

#21 Sep 23, 2012
The E wrote:
yeah, like union, struggling to pay for the deadbeat illegals who steal healthcare from us hard working americans? poor struggling hospital!!!
give it up, we're not stupid. look passed the talking points sometimes, reality might just give you a nice slap in the face.
Great response. Couldn't agree with you more.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terre Haute Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Clinton, Indiana Neighborhood Watch (Aug '08) 7 min Mr obvious 153
School Corp raises 30 min Sick and tired 38
Jenny Girton is the total package. 47 min Lol 14
Cloven-hoofs motorcycle club (Aug '13) 1 hr JSD 48
Jana Nasser 1 hr jana 11
landon nance and his dad 1 hr hey numb nuts 13
Useless junkies 2 hr TheWatcher 2
Scheid after party location 2 hr Jabba the Hutt 38
TJ Collett choke 2 hr Coach 8
More from around the web