Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2012

Judged:

Hey, don't ya read well. Nobody thinks a snitch is bad except the person who gets snitched on and you deserve it.
fudd49

Terre Haute, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2012

Judged:

Greg Lowery and Donna Cheeseman are both snitches Greg Lowery wrote a letter to my judge to get my bond revoked he told them I was doing meth and taking another persons urine for drug test.If you know these to low lifes beware they are straight up snitches
yup

Carmel, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2012

Judged:

You got bigger probs than worrying about a snitch. Just wait................its coming
laws

Terre Haute, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2012

Judged:

If the allegations are false, why would you care?
Take a hair folical test and prove them wrong.
fudd49 wrote:
Greg Lowery and Donna Cheeseman are both snitches Greg Lowery wrote a letter to my judge to get my bond revoked he told them I was doing meth and taking another persons urine for drug test.If you know these to low lifes beware they are straight up snitches
chad

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2012

yup wrote:
You got bigger probs than worrying about a snitch. Just wait..........its coming
Yup do you ever have a real comment to add or do you get on here for the soul purpouse of taking junk and trying to bash people? You may not know this but some people use drugs, some people sell drugs and some people snitch. Before you start your battle with me, which i know is comming, no i do not use or sell drugs. But if people want to know who is snitching they have the right to talk about it if they want to. With that being said, they should be able to do so without your bs remarks. If you have something to post about who is a snitch then please do so being that that is what this post is about. If you dont have a comment along those lines then please move on to a topic that you do have some info on. i say this with respect and because you are very annoying but im guessing by allllll of your posts that thats what your aiming for. peace
flower power

Blue Mountain, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2012

chad you pulled the thoughts straight out of me head !! I would have added that i didnt read anywhere in the heading where it asked what "yups" opinion was on who was doing right or wrong. Very well said mr. Chad
chad

Blue Mountain, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2012

fudd49 wrote:
Isn't it well known that several of the cheesemans snitch and work with the police every time they get arrested?
morepowertou

Blue Mountain, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2012

dont post comments to yup. Now we are gonna have to listen to yup groan and cry. U have to dissreguard yup and act like he dosnt exist. As soon as he gets back on here he will ramble off 10 posts about what he thinks like any of us care. you havent heard yet ??? Yup knows everything. Ask that dummy himself if u dont believe me.......he will tell u all about how smart and great he is. Freaking clown
LoveBug

Terre Haute, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2012

Now you can get off Yups Ass & TRY to Start on me..LOL.. because I think your ALL a bunch of damn Idiot Drug addicts! If you don't do Drugs or mess in Illegal activity you have NO worries..BUT for you Fools who are on here worrying about Snitches,,Well you are A plain & simple dope head PERIOD!!Get a Damn Life & stop ruining this Community with your Nasty selves!! Hope you ALL end up in the Federal Pen!!! SNITCH ON SNITCHES :)
yup

Attica, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2012

Judged:

For all you whining whelps and your cry baby complaints - TOO BAD. It's a PUBLIC forum. If you don't want everyone to read or comment then take it to a private place.

If you wanna play the big boys game you gonna have to grow up. Real men learn how to take the consequences of their choices. So do women. Don't be a titty baby having a fit when one of your own kind tells on you. Whining makes you look contemptible.
XXX

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2012

Judged:

fudd49 wrote:
I bet you'll be snitching on Bubba when he gives you that prison colon check. Your crying ass sounds like a top bunk punk.
slick

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2012

Judged:

LoveBug wrote:
Now you can get off Yups Ass & TRY to Start on me..LOL.. because I think your ALL a bunch of damn Idiot Drug addicts! If you don't do Drugs or mess in Illegal activity you have NO worries..BUT for you Fools who are on here worrying about Snitches,,Well you are A plain & simple dope head PERIOD!!Get a Damn Life & stop ruining this Community with your Nasty selves!! Hope you ALL end up in the Federal Pen!!! SNITCH ON SNITCHES :)
It wouldnt be the dope heads that would have to worrie about the snitches its the dope dealers......damn you are dumb as hell
yup

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2012

i hate snitches cause i dont wanna go to jail. I love dope so much, its all i live for. I neglect my kids to get high and i will suck for a buck.
yup

Attica, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2012

yup wrote:
i hate snitches cause i dont wanna go to jail. I love dope so much, its all i live for. I neglect my kids to get high and i will suck for a buck.
Tsk Tsk. Your mommy needs to bust your sitting down place.
yup

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2012

and i will do your momma also for 10 bucks or a half a rock. Please help i need a fix
yup

Milwaukee, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2012

Judged:

what shall i do today? Oh i got it.....i will sit on the steps of my trailer, well actually they are just milk crates in front of the door, and do some dope and ill be tweeking so ill talk s*@t on topics all day then i may even go brush my tooth
lusterpus

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2012

Elaine Cline
LoveBug

Terre Haute, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2012

yup wrote:
what shall i do today? Oh i got it.....i will sit on the steps of my trailer, well actually they are just milk crates in front of the door, and do some dope and ill be tweeking so ill talk s*@t on topics all day then i may even go brush my tooth
LMAOOOOOOOO!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of38
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

95 Users are viewing the Terre Haute Forum right now

Search the Terre Haute Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
angel budd is pregnant popping pills 28 min Fair 26
Terre Haute Police Corruption (Dec '09) 1 hr Lord Hater 1,843
THPD Kung Few grip 1 hr WTF 2
Nasty 6th Ave Dancers (Aug '13) 1 hr jukiebird 35
For the Communist in Terre Haute. Obamaphiles 2 hr Really 163
Terre Haute City Council Holds Special Meeting 2 hr Nbummer 2
police callout 2 hr curiousone 1
vcsc 12 hr in the know 38
•••