Hagerman serving his sentence

A Terre Haute businessman reports to prison. News 10 has learned Derrik Hagerman has reported to federal prison in West Virginia. Full Story

Since: Oct 11

Terre Haute, IN

#416 Oct 23, 2011
THE REAL DIRK wrote:
Hagerman the crook is still roasting in jail, he will be there for a long time. If he was innocent, you will think that the new mayor will uncover the truth since Hagerman was his biggest supporter. But nothing can be done to help Hagerman the fraud, his misdeeds were too serious.
Duke bennet is courrput theres a lot of things people dont know about him
what

Terre Haute, IN

#417 Oct 23, 2011
amusedbeandip wrote:
<quoted text> Duke bennet is courrput theres a lot of things people dont know about him
like what

Terre Haute, IN

#418 Oct 23, 2011
what wrote:
<quoted text>
like what
do you know joe sulken, joe gave duke 40k and all he wanted was like somthing for his company... his company is presstime graphics but he has yet to do that and duke is so tried of his asking he told joe that if he wants to talk to duke it has to be threw his lawyers.... and for real half the guys dont know what there talking about, they dont know what my dad did only his friends and family does. he was set up. But people cant get in threw there thick heads he was. my dad has had like 57 breaks in during the time of wet closing down and him going to jail
KIM H

Bellevue, WA

#419 Oct 24, 2011
amusedbeandip wrote:
<quoted text> do you know joe sulken, joe gave duke 40k and all he wanted was like somthing for his company... his company is presstime graphics but he has yet to do that and duke is so tried of his asking he told joe that if he wants to talk to duke it has to be threw his lawyers.... and for real half the guys dont know what there talking about, they dont know what my dad did only his friends and family does. he was set up. But people cant get in threw there thick heads he was. my dad has had like 57 breaks in during the time of wet closing down and him going to jail
I really feel sorry for your father, Derek cause when he was going to prison your mom weighed over 200LBS & when he gets out she is now over 350LBS

Terre Haute, IN

#420 Oct 24, 2011
KIM H wrote:
<quoted text>I really feel sorry for your father, Derek cause when he was going to prison your mom weighed over 200LBS & when he gets out she is now over 350LBS

what does weight have to do with anything.... it dosent and she dosent weigh that much anyways.... better question how much do you weigh im sure you over like 400 considering how often youi post on here... so why all you guys hiding for real if you got a problem with someone say it to there face no behind there back.... 27 till he gets out
Kim H

Bellevue, WA

#421 Oct 24, 2011
amusedbeandip wrote:
<quoted text>
what does weight have to do with anything.... it dosent and she dosent weigh that much anyways.... better question how much do you weigh im sure you over like 400 considering how often youi post on here... so why all you guys hiding for real if you got a problem with someone say it to there face no behind there back.... 27 till he gets out
I'd beat that joke down & he knows it. He & his punk brother are laughing stalks. There is a bet, who has the most chuck holes in there face, Duke or Drek, LOL
amusedbeandip

Terre Haute, IN

#422 Oct 24, 2011
beat who down?
what

Terre Haute, IN

#423 Oct 27, 2011
amusedbeandip wrote:
<quoted text> Duke bennet is courrput theres a lot of things people dont know about him
That he is face book friends with your mom.
from someone who knows

Elko, NV

#424 Oct 27, 2011
KIM H wrote:
<quoted text>I really feel sorry for your father, Derek cause when he was going to prison your mom weighed over 200LBS & when he gets out she is now over 350LBS
How big of an ass can you be!!! No matter if she was 1000LBS she will always be ten times the person you are!!! If you have beef with Derek cool but why bring his family into it - grow up!!!
heartstrings

United States

#425 Oct 27, 2011
from someone who knows wrote:
<quoted text>How big of an ass can you be!!! No matter if she was 1000LBS she will always be ten times the person you are!!! If you have beef with Derek cool but why bring his family into it - grow up!!!
IMHO, Derrik has brought his family into this. Who do you think is really here on Topix, posing as his son?

It's Derrik, tugging at your heartstrings.
from someone who knows

United States

#426 Oct 27, 2011
heartstrings wrote:
<quoted text>
IMHO, Derrik has brought his family into this. Who do you think is really here on Topix, posing as his son?
It's Derrik, tugging at your heartstrings.
its not Derrik he spells much better than that and i know his wife personally and she is the nicest person I have ever met so back off she didn't do anything to anyone was my point thank you
amusedbeandip

Terre Haute, IN

#427 Oct 28, 2011
oh i im his son and i can prove it to.
all wet

Terre Haute, IN

#428 Oct 28, 2011
amusedbeandip wrote:
why is your mom and brother face book friends with him if he is so corrupt
heartstrings

United States

#429 Oct 28, 2011
amusedbeandip wrote:
oh i im his son and i can prove it to.
Your posts are all over this board, as of this week. In a few of those posts, you misspell your father's name.

I know how to spell my dad's name. I think you're just posing as a relative, as part of Derrik's pity/intimidation program.
troll face

Terre Haute, IN

#430 Nov 1, 2011
all wet wrote:
<quoted text>
why is your mom and brother face book friends with him if he is so corrupt
someone is a stalker
Dragon Fly

Terre Haute, IN

#431 Sep 2, 2012
Still waiting.
nobody important

Avon, IN

#432 Oct 8, 2012
What happened to all the triple sealed army chemicals that used to sit on this guys property. There were hundreds of barrels of it that looked scary as hell to me a decade ago. Anybody really know anything on here?
Tim

Terre Haute, IN

#433 Oct 8, 2012
nobody important wrote:
What happened to all the triple sealed army chemicals that used to sit on this guys property. There were hundreds of barrels of it that looked scary as hell to me a decade ago. Anybody really know anything on here?
The EPA came in and cleaned up sent Hagerman the bill.
tinfoil hat

Terre Haute, IN

#434 Aug 16, 2014
and here
Eye Want My Tumor Back

Terre Haute, IN

#435 Oct 7, 2014
Hey, dummy....citizens of Indiana who are convicted felons can still vote.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terre Haute Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anyone Know Raychel Hatcher 7 min u no who I 2
mike hunters car lot 13th polpar 13 min u no who I 1
Be nice to someone today, I dare you! 24 min Hallie 1
Hypocritical Christians 28 min Jenny 6
Found a stick outside Pizza Hut on Wabash 30 min Steve 3
Dont think this wont happen! 33 min Jack 1
Indiana Ranks No 3 as the most Misserable state... 50 min Jack 10
Censor Alert. Loudermilk Front Page News? 6 hr Patty 31
Which cop shot the rapist? 7 hr Wad Launcher 28
Jeff Stevens 8 hr Avery 205