factory person

Terre Haute, IN

#175 Nov 28, 2012
Pea picker wrote:
<quoted text>
If it was someone you cared about you would be blasting it everywhere. Don't be selfish, you don't have to read this thread.
I worked in a factory for years (everybody that has worked in t.h. has heard this story)Scott was at a party on the south end of town, had been drinking (was drunk) he called his mom and said he was on his way home and left the party around 3 in the morning. Also heard that he hung out at fairbanks park alot.
Pea picker

Clinton, IN

#176 Nov 28, 2012
factory person wrote:
<quoted text> I worked in a factory for years (everybody that has worked in t.h. has heard this story)Scott was at a party on the south end of town, had been drinking (was drunk) he called his mom and said he was on his way home and left the party around 3 in the morning. Also heard that he hung out at fairbanks park alot.
The rumor (true or not) was that he liked the company of some bad people and participated in their games. He was definitely partying in a disreputable area that night. Rumor also says he either ripped off someone he shouldn't have or ticked them off.
As for Fairbanks why would he tell his parents he was on the way home when he intended to waste some time at the park.
IndyJo

Terre Haute, IN

#177 Nov 28, 2012
Because the body was so dcomposed from being in the river that ID was really labwork. Don't think here was a head? Or there was ONLY a head. How could searchers have missed a car i the river all those months? Doesn't sound like Scott was suicidal, so how did the car get in the river?
ForTheLove wrote:
Why is it so hard for people to believe that he died the way police said he did?
factory person

Terre Haute, IN

#178 Nov 29, 2012
Pea picker wrote:
<quoted text>
The rumor (true or not) was that he liked the company of some bad people and participated in their games. He was definitely partying in a disreputable area that night. Rumor also says he either ripped off someone he shouldn't have or ticked them off.
As for Fairbanks why would he tell his parents he was on the way home when he intended to waste some time at the park.
When your DRUNK do you stick to what you tell someone?
Killing Killers

United States

#179 Nov 29, 2012
Greetings, everyone. I'm looking for a mugshot (or any image/s at all) of professor Robert David Little. Have been searching the web for days now, but it seems he's a shrewd one and perhaps has had them expunged somehow.

Also, is this man dead or alive? Retired or still teaching? And his last known whereabouts are...?

If anyone has any info about this dude, especially his arrest photo, please ping me on any post @ http://KillingKillers.blogspot.com

Many thanks in advance!
Momma

Crawfordsville, IN

#180 Nov 29, 2012
factory person wrote:
<quoted text> When your DRUNK do you stick to what you tell someone?
According to his mother it was unusual for him not to come home after calling.

Alcohol doesn't change your character, it magnifies it. So if you're inclined to lie your drunken word is worthless.
Dreams Come True Films

Brazil, IN

#181 Nov 29, 2012
Killing Killers wrote:
Greetings, everyone. I'm looking for a mugshot (or any image/s at all) of professor Robert David Little. Have been searching the web for days now, but it seems he's a shrewd one and perhaps has had them expunged somehow.
Also, is this man dead or alive? Retired or still teaching? And his last known whereabouts are...?
If anyone has any info about this dude, especially his arrest photo, please ping me on any post @ http://KillingKillers.blogspot.com
Many thanks in advance!
Hi there Killing Killers......I have also been trying very hard to find things out about this dude. All I could find on the internet is stories of his arrest, trial and acquittal. I never could find out if he was dead or alive or find any photographs of him. My co-producer was doing some digging also and learned that in 2010 he was still listed on the Indiana State University faculty listing, but it dropped off after 2010. We are still interested in finding out more. If we learn before you do, I am happy to share that info with you. I have done a lot of reading and there is no doubt in my mind his mother lied on his behalf to get him acquitted in 1991. There was evidence that he was in Clinton (where I am living now) at the time of the gruesome murder when mommy dearest says he was in FL.
what

Terre Haute, IN

#182 Nov 29, 2012
Dreams Come True Films wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi there Killing Killers......I have also been trying very hard to find things out about this dude. All I could find on the internet is stories of his arrest, trial and acquittal. I never could find out if he was dead or alive or find any photographs of him. My co-producer was doing some digging also and learned that in 2010 he was still listed on the Indiana State University faculty listing, but it dropped off after 2010. We are still interested in finding out more. If we learn before you do, I am happy to share that info with you. I have done a lot of reading and there is no doubt in my mind his mother lied on his behalf to get him acquitted in 1991. There was evidence that he was in Clinton (where I am living now) at the time of the gruesome murder when mommy dearest says he was in FL.
try [email protected]
Bsmith

Posen, IL

#184 Nov 30, 2012
I must ask does this have anything to do with Steve Agan? He was a very good friend of mine. To be quite honest I am tired of seeing Steve's name exploited. Eyler lied in his confession of Steve's murder. He stated he did not know Steve. Which was a lie, I was one who hung around Zephyers, the gas station his Dad owned. Eyler actually come in there quite frequently. He always gave me a bad feeling. For once I would like to see something about Steve's life other then the connection to these two. Let him rest in peace it has been 30 years.
Dreams Come True Films

Brazil, IN

#185 Nov 30, 2012
Bsmith wrote:
I must ask does this have anything to do with Steve Agan? He was a very good friend of mine. To be quite honest I am tired of seeing Steve's name exploited. Eyler lied in his confession of Steve's murder. He stated he did not know Steve. Which was a lie, I was one who hung around Zephyers, the gas station his Dad owned. Eyler actually come in there quite frequently. He always gave me a bad feeling. For once I would like to see something about Steve's life other then the connection to these two. Let him rest in peace it has been 30 years.
I don't know about anyone else on this thread, but I have never mentioned Eyler's name or Steve's and have no intention or interest in talking about either of these men, no disrespect intended. It is very sad what happened to him and I am sorry for your loss.
Bsmith

Whitewater, WI

#186 Dec 1, 2012
Any story about Eyler or little mentions his name. Anyone who knew Steve know he was just a good man trying to get his life straight. No he was not into drugs, no he was not gay. That is what I get sick of. Before his death Steve and I spent many, many long hours just talking. He was going through some personal things in his life. Eyler died of Aids in prison, Little, who knows or cares. He will be served Justice if not in this life then in the next. Killing Killers, I cannot stop your website. But at least get your information right. Many have no idea what Steve went though in his short time here. He was a giving,loving and generous person. His home life was never happy. Although to hear them to tell it now..........

I just want to see Steve remembered for who he was, not his murder. Do I believe they did it? yes I do. Can I prove it, no I cannot. We only have Eylers confession. Which I know for a fact he lied in part of it. I am not talking about anyone here mentioning Steve I am talking about yet another website reopening old wounds. Does anyone ever think about those who loved Steve and the many others Eyler murdered? Tell me killing killers what purpose does this serve except to sensationalize them yet again?
Dreams Come True Films

Brazil, IN

#187 Dec 1, 2012
Bsmith wrote:
Any story about Eyler or little mentions his name. Anyone who knew Steve know he was just a good man trying to get his life straight. No he was not into drugs, no he was not gay. That is what I get sick of. Before his death Steve and I spent many, many long hours just talking. He was going through some personal things in his life. Eyler died of Aids in prison, Little, who knows or cares. He will be served Justice if not in this life then in the next. Killing Killers, I cannot stop your website. But at least get your information right. Many have no idea what Steve went though in his short time here. He was a giving,loving and generous person. His home life was never happy. Although to hear them to tell it now..........
I just want to see Steve remembered for who he was, not his murder. Do I believe they did it? yes I do. Can I prove it, no I cannot. We only have Eylers confession. Which I know for a fact he lied in part of it. I am not talking about anyone here mentioning Steve I am talking about yet another website reopening old wounds. Does anyone ever think about those who loved Steve and the many others Eyler murdered? Tell me killing killers what purpose does this serve except to sensationalize them yet again?
@ BSmith, I apologize that my mentioning Little brought up old wounds about your dear friend. That was never my intention. My co-producer and I were just considering the possibility of a connection between Little and the case we are documenting now. You have my condolences.
who cares

United States

#188 Dec 1, 2012
who cares?
Momma

Crawfordsville, IN

#189 Dec 1, 2012
<quoted text>
@ BSmith, I apologize that my mentioning Little brought up old wounds about your dear friend. That was never my intention. My co-producer and I were just considering the possibility of a connection between Little and the case we are documenting now. You have my condolences.
There was another odd death. Believe it was an ISU student who had been partying with friends and ended up in the river. He was last seen blocks from the river but somehow got there on foot I believe. That was only a couple of years ago.
Dreams Come True Films

Brazil, IN

#190 Dec 1, 2012
Momma wrote:
<quoted text>
There was another odd death. Believe it was an ISU student who had been partying with friends and ended up in the river. He was last seen blocks from the river but somehow got there on foot I believe. That was only a couple of years ago.
@ Momma....I remember that guy. I attended the ISU graduation that year and he was due to graduate but they found his body just days before graduation. I recall them asking everyone to do a moment of silence on his behalf. Very sad.
researcher

La Jolla, CA

#191 Dec 1, 2012
Sure wrote:
<quoted text>
Liar. Leave Scott alone. May he RIP. FYI he was with his girl friend the night of the murder. And Yes I said murder. Please remember everyone, this could have been your son, brother or friend. Scott was NOT gay. Anyone who knew him, knows that for sure. Stop the lies for his family & friends sakes.
Kudos to Sure for standing up for Scott. I am researching this case. Would you know the girlfriends name I would like to interview her. I believe he was murdered also just from the research I have been doing. I would really like you to contact me on here than I can share my contact information with you. I really would like to speak to you. Thank you.
Papaw

Clinton, IN

#192 Dec 1, 2012
Has anyone considered a connection to Javins and JB Berry?
Police are sure that Berry was murdered in a north end neighborhood near the river and that the murderers are familiar with that area. Fairbanks isn't that far from the other neighborhood and it's a lot easier to approach the river there.
Cledus

Terre Haute, IN

#193 Dec 1, 2012
If I remember right, the investigation said that the car was turned off & in 5th gear when it rolled into the river? Sounds like BS to me. Why would someone drive into Fairbanks Park, stop & still be in 5th gear? When you roll up to a stop in a stick you're usually in a low gear when you turn off the ignition.

I use that ramp in the daylight, that's creepy enough. I'd never park on that thing in the dark just to be parking when there's all kinds of parking places right next to it.
Bsmith

Belvidere, IL

#194 Dec 2, 2012
<quoted text>
I appreciate that,I understand it was not your intention, sorry about that. I would love to see him brought to Justice but unfortunately, that is not going to happen. What I am trying to say is I would like to see a little more focus on the victims. Did you know that Vermillion county had Eyler long before he committed many of the murders? But they screwed up on some little technicality. They had to let him go. So many lives might have been saved..
Donna

Mecca, IN

#197 Dec 2, 2012
@ Dreams Come True Films.
Come to Parke Co. if you want to learn about murder and cover up. You would have a series of movies.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terre Haute Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Will Vigo County Council vote to increase Count... 2 min I VANTA GEEB 32
Every fire and policemen have new expensive car... 8 min Joke 31
Do Firemen want to be a real Hero 8 min Joke 6
Fireman Derrick Scott 29 min Bradley 1
Tabled vote 31 min Rut 9
Officer Redman cheats 49 min Yomama 18
Jim Craft 55 min Bartender see all 34
Mayor Duke is worried 2 hr Duke defender 53
Cops Towing Cars in Low Income Areas 9 hr David 48
Kathy Miller look in the mirror 15 hr Typical Haute 6