Yup

United States

#155 Jan 14, 2012
I've always had a hard time believing this story. Why would he call home and say he was on his way IF he planned to stop at Fairbanks?
North End Nutjob

Terre Haute, IN

#156 Jan 15, 2012
He could have been stopping to smoke. I saw him a week before he died. He was at Collett park, walking the woods with two friends smoking a blunt. I was there to do the same thing.
Dreams Come True Films

Brazil, IN

#157 Nov 27, 2012
We are beginning to work on a Documentary about Scott Javins and the mystery surrounding his death. If anyone wishes to contact me to be interviewed, I beg you to please e-mail me at the address below. You can even be interviewed behind a privacy screen if you feel you need to keep your identity a secret.

[email protected] om

Please do this ASAP

The parents of Scott Javins deserve the TRUTH!
Dreams Come True Films

Brazil, IN

#158 Nov 28, 2012
knows wrote:
How do u get ahold of someone about this case
We are working on a documentary film about this case, trying to help get answers for the family of Scott Javins. I would love to hear from you if you have news to share. Please contact me ASAP @

[email protected] om

Sincerely.
Executive Producer

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#159 Nov 28, 2012
Dreams Come True Films wrote:
<quoted text>
We are working on a documentary film about this case, trying to help get answers for the family of Scott Javins. I would love to hear from you if you have news to share. Please contact me ASAP @
[email protected] om
Sincerely.
Executive Producer
Ummmm are you the same people who "make movies" up in Clinton? The same people who filmed a wedding scene at a church? The same people who want to make a sitcom about old people? It might be a good idea to focus on one thing at a time - there is medicine for that.
Dreams Come True Films

Brazil, IN

#160 Nov 28, 2012
Ace Ventura wrote:
<quoted text>
Ummmm are you the same people who "make movies" up in Clinton? The same people who filmed a wedding scene at a church? The same people who want to make a sitcom about old people? It might be a good idea to focus on one thing at a time - there is medicine for that.
@ Ace, yes we have made 2 movies and we have made the TV Pilot...those things are finished for your information and are in post production. Why should you care if we focus on more than one thing at a time?!? And thank you, but we don't need a "medicine" for that!
Harper

Saint Petersburg, FL

#161 Nov 28, 2012
Do you have the familys ok to do this? If not, how can you do a film without their input? Please be respectful to them as they do not deserve any more pain.

Location hidden

#162 Nov 28, 2012
<quoted text>
@ Ace, yes we have made 2 movies and we have made the TV Pilot...those things are finished for your information and are in post production. Why should you care if we focus on more than one thing at a time?!? And thank you, but we don't need a "medicine" for that!
Hey I support ya. Just always seems to be more talk than actual product. I was a Golden Girls fan myself. I've been on your website before.

Location hidden

#163 Nov 28, 2012
I don't support your interest in Scott Javins. Let him rest in peace.
ForTheLove

Terre Haute, IN

#164 Nov 28, 2012
Why is it so hard for people to believe that he died the way police said he did?
Dreams Come True Films

Brazil, IN

#165 Nov 28, 2012
Harper wrote:
Do you have the familys ok to do this? If not, how can you do a film without their input? Please be respectful to them as they do not deserve any more pain.
@ Harper, thank you for considering the family in this and to answer your question, YES, I most certainly do have the blessing of Mr. and Mrs. Javins. They are thrilled that I have the interest in helping them get answers. We are working on this documentary as a team and my number one priority is to help them resolve this situation and protect them at the same time.
Dreams Come True Films

Brazil, IN

#166 Nov 28, 2012
Ace Ventura wrote:
I don't support your interest in Scott Javins. Let him rest in peace.
@ Ace...how can you say in one post that you support me and then in the next post say you do not support my interest in the Scott Javins case? And what do you mean by all talk and no action? Obviously you have never worked in film production before. Once a film goes into post production, it can take up to a year, sometimes longer, to get the film in completely "finished" condition. You have no idea what goes into editing a feature film, adding music to it, etc. etc. Both my films are in post production. The first one is due to be complete by the middle of December, as we have hit some road bumps along the way, but that can happen with anyone. So it is not all talk and no action. Currently, there is nothing more I can do on my films, all projects are in post and I am not the editor so I like to stay busy. I don't think that is a crime.(And what about being a Golden Girls fan??)

And finally, for you and to "For the love" your comments about leaving it alone and letting him RIP. Question: If your son, daughter, mother or father "may have been murdered" wouldn't you want answers too? Wouldn't you want justice? Too much time has passed and no answers have been given to the parents in the 2 years since the new Sheriff took office and promised to solve the case. I am doing this for them, at their request, so please respect their wishes to get closure. I didn't mean to start a war with my post last night. I was just letting those concerned folks who have made it known that they "smell a rat" in this case and wish for more investigations to continue, that we are keeping this case alive and hope that someone with information will come forward.
Momma

Crawfordsville, IN

#167 Nov 28, 2012
ForTheLove wrote:
Why is it so hard for people to believe that he died the way police said he did?
It's hard to believe the fairy tale story because at best it is only partially true, just like a lot of other deaths in that town. What about the ISU student who was drunk and several blocks away but accidentally fell into the river?
Let the Javins family find their closure and maybe the name of his murderer.
Steve Stinson

Terre Haute, IN

#168 Nov 28, 2012
Does anybody care what happen to this Javins kid- Why was he hanging out at Fairbanks Park after 2 in the morning and his car round up the river. Was he there buying drugs, did he owe somebody money ,was he there trolling for gay men, was he drunk or on drugs. It wasn't because he was a choir boy and something just happened to him. It wasn't a serial murder.
Whatever the reason he had a lot of the responsibility to what happen to himself.
I feel sorry for his parents that they lost their only son. But its over I'm tired of hearing about it.
ForTheLove

Terre Haute, IN

#169 Nov 28, 2012
<quoted text>
@ Ace...how can you say in one post that you support me and then in the next post say you do not support my interest in the Scott Javins case? And what do you mean by all talk and no action? Obviously you have never worked in film production before. Once a film goes into post production, it can take up to a year, sometimes longer, to get the film in completely "finished" condition. You have no idea what goes into editing a feature film, adding music to it, etc. etc. Both my films are in post production. The first one is due to be complete by the middle of December, as we have hit some road bumps along the way, but that can happen with anyone. So it is not all talk and no action. Currently, there is nothing more I can do on my films, all projects are in post and I am not the editor so I like to stay busy. I don't think that is a crime.(And what about being a Golden Girls fan??)
And finally, for you and to "For the love" your comments about leaving it alone and letting him RIP. Question: If your son, daughter, mother or father "may have been murdered" wouldn't you want answers too? Wouldn't you want justice? Too much time has passed and no answers have been given to the parents in the 2 years since the new Sheriff took office and promised to solve the case. I am doing this for them, at their request, so please respect their wishes to get closure. I didn't mean to start a war with my post last night. I was just letting those concerned folks who have made it known that they "smell a rat" in this case and wish for more investigations to continue, that we are keeping this case alive and hope that someone with information will come forward.
I was just aksing why it was so hard to believe. Is there something out there that hasn't been reported? I feel horrible for his parents, there would be nothing worse than losing a child. But why is it so hard to believe that he was wasted and drove his car into the river? Stuff like that does happen, unfortunately.
Dreams Come True Films

Brazil, IN

#170 Nov 28, 2012
ForTheLove wrote:
<quoted text> I was just aksing why it was so hard to believe. Is there something out there that hasn't been reported? I feel horrible for his parents, there would be nothing worse than losing a child. But why is it so hard to believe that he was wasted and drove his car into the river? Stuff like that does happen, unfortunately.
His mother said he called her at around 2:30 a.m. and said, "I am on my way home, will be there soon." But he never made it. No one has proof that he was in the park on his own free will. My God, if he was murdered, he would have been "placed in the car" and the killer could have easily been the one to drive his car to that park and send the car into the river. If Mrs. Javins said he called home and said he was driving home and would be there soon, then I believe his mother. Also, I am looking into the story that someone from Terre Haute has stated that in May 2002 when Scott went missing, the river was so high that the ramp was closed off and caution tape had been placed across to keep people from parking on the ramp. If this is in fact true, then how can what cops say be true? That he had parked his car and fallen asleep. Again I will say it.....for all of you who want this story to go away: If it were your family member, you wouldn't (or at least shouldn't) stop looking for the truth. Even if Scott was doing something a little wrong, or he was not a "Choir boy" he still did not deserve to be killed and sent to rest in the river for 5 years, putting his loving parents through Hell.
ForTheLove

Terre Haute, IN

#171 Nov 28, 2012
When the original investigation began, were the police given any leads or information that pointed to a murder? I wasn't living here then so I really don't know. It will be interesting to see your movie./documentary.
Pea picker

Clinton, IN

#172 Nov 28, 2012
Steve Stinson wrote:
Does anybody care what happen to this Javins kid- Why was he hanging out at Fairbanks Park after 2 in the morning and his car round up the river. Was he there buying drugs, did he owe somebody money ,was he there trolling for gay men, was he drunk or on drugs. It wasn't because he was a choir boy and something just happened to him. It wasn't a serial murder.
Whatever the reason he had a lot of the responsibility to what happen to himself.
I feel sorry for his parents that they lost their only son. But its over I'm tired of hearing about it.
If it was someone you cared about you would be blasting it everywhere. Don't be selfish, you don't have to read this thread.
Dreams Come True Films

Brazil, IN

#173 Nov 28, 2012
Pea picker wrote:
<quoted text>
If it was someone you cared about you would be blasting it everywhere. Don't be selfish, you don't have to read this thread.
Pea Picker.....THANK YOU! That was what I was thinking. If people are tired of hearing about this then stop visiting chat forums where people are talking about it. No one is making him or anyone else read the statements.
Wabash

Terre Haute, IN

#174 Nov 28, 2012
Smiley face killer?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terre Haute Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jodi Page 3 min Billy I lost the ... 1
Tribune-Star fake news 16 min Dr Dan 5
Sarah Brodie at the Warden Retirement Party Friday 26 min FCC 2
News Arrests made after reports of delivery drivers ... 27 min Trump16 5
Jana Nasser 32 min Truth 16
Anita Peters 1 hr anita 14
overweight people who finally start dieting 2 hr Trouser snake 5
Betting pool on next FBI raid at VCSC 7 hr Aunt Bea 15
Anyone wanna have sex? 10 hr Rolo Miles 34
Aquatic Center 12 hr Cheaps 25