First Prev
of 11
Next Last
north side fatman

Terre Haute, IN

#1 Jan 13, 2010
does anybody beleive the bullshit story that the sheriff and roland kohr made up this mans murder
PHATMAN

Terre Haute, IN

#2 Jan 13, 2010
You mean he didnt just get lost, drive his car into the water and make no attempt to get out?
Lonnie

Tyrone, PA

#3 Jan 13, 2010
PHATMAN wrote:
You mean he didnt just get lost, drive his car into the water and make no attempt to get out?
You can't get out if your passed out!!!!!
hmmmm

Saint Louis, MO

#4 Jan 14, 2010
Lonnie wrote:
<quoted text>You can't get out if your passed out!!!!!
Were you there to know that he passes out?! Hmmm didn't think so...
thatguy

Terre Haute, IN

#5 Jan 14, 2010
Were you there to know he wasn't?
hmmmm

Saint Louis, MO

#6 Jan 14, 2010
thatguy wrote:
Were you there to know he wasn't?
I was expecting that reply from someone....hmmmm
thatguy

Terre Haute, IN

#7 Jan 14, 2010
same noise your mom makes with my bag in her mouth.

You expecting that?
Enough

United States

#8 Jan 14, 2010
Korh has proved himself over and over again to be incompetent. I don't believe that BS story either. Don't turn the memory of this young man into your own personal fight. Shut the hell up and take it somewhere else.
Turk Roman

Terre Haute, IN

#9 Jan 14, 2010
I sat in front of Roland Kohr at a funeral several years ago. My 4 yr old son was with me at the time. Kohr was talking louder than was acceptable in a funeral parlor and every third word out of his mouth was "F". I lost all respect for him over that, not only was it a FUNERAL but my young son was with me. Those are the kind of people that have no consideration for others and no respect for anyone
Kara

Tyrone, PA

#10 Jan 14, 2010
hmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
Were you there to know that he passes out?! Hmmm didn't think so...
I knew him & he was a very nice man but he drink alot!!!!
hmmm

Saint Louis, MO

#11 Jan 14, 2010
thatguy wrote:
same noise your mom makes with my bag in her mouth.
You expecting that?
Ohhh real mature...classic comeback :)
harper

Clearwater, FL

#12 Jan 14, 2010
I have a serious question. I would like someone with knowledge of the case to answer. We are talking about a person that died remember that please and respect his family. Was there a happy face drawn on a tree nearby where Mr. Javins was found? It is sometimes referred to as a smiley face. If you can't be civil don't reply. Nothing about this boy dying is funny.
Sycamore Sam

Terre Haute, IN

#13 Jan 14, 2010
When will people leave this alone (Javins' parents included)? Probably never. He's gone, he's not coming back. A million things could have happened, but it won't change anything to mull it for the next 20 years.

Harper: To my knowledge there was no such Smiley Face killer incident. People will grasp at any straw though.
harper

Clearwater, FL

#14 Jan 14, 2010
Sycamore Sam thank you for a courteous response.
COLTS FAN

Terre Haute, IN

#15 Jan 14, 2010
Sycamore Sam wrote:
When will people leave this alone (Javins' parents included)? Probably never. He's gone, he's not coming back. A million things could have happened, but it won't change anything to mull it for the next 20 years.
Harper: To my knowledge there was no such Smiley Face killer incident. People will grasp at any straw though.
Sycamore Sam, It is quite evident that you must not be a parent. If this was no accident then it means a killer is on the loose and may strike again someday. Not many folks that I have had conversation with believes the crap that the Sheriffs dept and the coroner put out. and if you are a parrent you must be a piss poor parent, to not want the truth and justice handed down to the criminal that may have done this. Would you crawl under a rock and let it rest, if this happened to one of yours? Maybe you work for the Sheriffs Dept. Seems that they are the only ones that want this to end because of their embarasing blunders

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#16 Jan 14, 2010
Harper,
Last year there was a college student who left a bar and it was said that he went over to the river and he fell in and drowned. Then there was Scott Javins and there has been others. I have thought about the smiley faces too. There are so many simularities to the Smiley face murders it was spine tingling. I really don't think the authorities would have even thought of the faces on trees or anything else. I really doubt that they are aware of what has been going on with college students in other places who were killed by these killers. I am very interested in this and I have been keeping my ears open for any info on this. The authorities have said that all these drownings were accidental. Easy way out huh, just enough to satisify the familys and the public. If you want anything done here in Terre Haute, you have to do the investigations yourself, or hire someone from out of town. I have my doubts about these drownings being an accident.
COLTS FAN

Terre Haute, IN

#17 Jan 14, 2010
Does anyone know why Dr. kohr, done the autopsy on the body that was recovered in Vinceness? If the body was recovered in Knox county, looks like the coroner there would do it?
Dan Lee

Terre Haute, IN

#18 Jan 14, 2010
Fairlite wrote:
Harper,
Last year there was a college student who left a bar and it was said that he went over to the river and he fell in and drowned. Then there was Scott Javins and there has been others. I have thought about the smiley faces too. There are so many simularities to the Smiley face murders it was spine tingling. I really don't think the authorities would have even thought of the faces on trees or anything else. I really doubt that they are aware of what has been going on with college students in other places who were killed by these killers. I am very interested in this and I have been keeping my ears open for any info on this. The authorities have said that all these drownings were accidental. Easy way out huh, just enough to satisify the familys and the public. If you want anything done here in Terre Haute, you have to do the investigations yourself, or hire someone from out of town. I have my doubts about these drownings being an accident.
Exactly, the local departments are run in an incompetent manner, getting by with the minimum of expectations. Its almost as if when a case is actually solved, its huge news. The biggest problem locally lies with the inaction of the Sherriffs dept. BTW, passed Dennys earlier and 3 of them were there. If there are so FEW of these deputies available, then why are they allowed to congregate in one place? Horrible management
northside fat man

Terre Haute, IN

#19 Jan 14, 2010
how does anyone no that there a smileface on tree or anything els it took marvel and and the sheriff dept 6years to find acar that was 4 blocks aways that is 1 and1/2 years ablock alot has change in a block
Barbara Brugnaux

Terre Haute, IN

#20 Jan 14, 2010
There are no surprises in this case. A prostitute named Misty M. Knew all of the details days after it happened, Deputy Dawg and his cronies just couldnt produce a body. She died shortly thereafter and so did the only voice speaking on behalf of the investigation. When he was finally found, They were quick to scramble him to autopsy and get his remains in the ground before any special investigators were assigned to look at the case. With Scotts body having been produced and little evidence(obvious) in his decomposed state, the easiest (and cheapest) route was to call it an accidental death. We all hear how strapped the Sherriff is for money. They were even able to conceal the fact for 3 years that the ceilings in the cells were removeable. Marvel almost made it through his term without having to address this issue and bite into his "food budget". Im sure they came out ok. CDI and Dennis took care of it(both Gibson funded companies)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 11
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terre Haute Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Scanner feed 1 hr Jack 11
scanner trouble 1 hr Jack 2
Jb 2 hr Wade 4
Advics hookups 2 hr suzieq 17
Brian Armstrong 3 hr Truth 17
TH Realtors 3 hr Curious 21
City is in default 6 hr YG2BSM 6
Union Hospital (Jul '14) 7 hr Poor Stewards 1,090
More from around the web

Terre Haute People Search