Roshel orthodontist
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Nosey

Chicago, IL

#1 Oct 14, 2011
Anybody know anything about roshel orthodontist? Looking for an ortho, but I have heard some bad things about this guy.
Good

Zephyrhills, FL

#2 Oct 14, 2011
Great guy..great ortho
4-sure

Shepardsville, IN

#3 Oct 14, 2011
Heard he had his license suspended in the last few years and brought in someone else to keep practice going until re-instated.
Gunner

Chicago, IL

#4 Oct 14, 2011
Horrible.
justmyopinion

Terre Haute, IN

#5 Oct 14, 2011
I worked for him back in 1989 and he did my ortho in 1974. Great orthodontist, great practice, great man. He's wonderful..
Morrie Amsterdam

Terre Haute, IN

#6 Oct 14, 2011
He has done my kids, my ex wife and now me. I just left there 30 minutes ago. Lets put it this way, you show me 10 people, 9 of which had Roshel do their work, Ill pick the one that went elsewhere. There is no comparison, he is excellent. A bit (seemingly) gruff and a little bit rough at times but the proof is in the results.
WTF

Indianapolis, IN

#7 Oct 14, 2011
They are in way too big of a hurry there....made me a nervous wreck!
My opinion

Chicago, IL

#8 Oct 14, 2011
Go elsewhere. My daughter had very bad results and he always blamed her for his mistakes. She did everything she was instructed to do and he still accepted no responsibility for his mistakes. Grumpy old man.
Really

Terre Haute, IN

#9 Oct 14, 2011
He does a great job. I wouldn't go anywhere else. He is a little grumpy, but I wouldn't trade his work for anyone.
Parent

Terre Haute, IN

#10 Oct 14, 2011
We had a HORRIBLE experience with Roshel. He made my daughter cry at almost every visit and blamed it on the braces. If we had to been to switch to someone we would have. I say run, not walk away as fast as you can. If you have not already set up an appoinment to see him, please do yourself and/or your child a favor and go to another orthodontist. There are several very good ones in Terre Haute who will make your experience as painless as possible.
say what

Chicago, IL

#11 Oct 14, 2011
I think he's a very good dentist had all 4 of my wisdom teeth pulled . And I healed great no problems.
My opinion

United States

#12 Oct 14, 2011
Parent is right. You will have regrets and your child will be unhappy. Even if you complain he doesn't listen or gets mad and blames the patient.
Fax

United States

#13 Oct 15, 2011
Went there and had my teeth screwed up. Don't go there find someone else.
Good to Go

United States

#14 Oct 15, 2011
My family has been going there for years and are very happy. No problems whatsoever. I would highly recommend him.
Carl Smudde

Terre Haute, IN

#15 Oct 15, 2011
I have heard aweful stories about post work infections, faulty dental appliances, patients being touched while under the gas, and that just tips te iceberg.
For a great alternative, and a dentist that has been around over 30 years, and you can get right in....because no one goes there ....so he sends random post cards to drum up patients.... go down Lafayette just past Carosis.....
WTF

Indianapolis, IN

#16 Oct 15, 2011
I know one thing......Dr. Smuddes office has the most un friendly people in thier office, they act like they hate just being there......makes for an unpleasant visit!
doobie

Shepardsville, IN

#17 Oct 15, 2011
WTF wrote:
I know one thing......Dr. Smuddes office has the most un friendly people in thier office, they act like they hate just being there......makes for an unpleasant visit!
You are so RIGHT and he's just as bad,I quit going there long ago because of his attitude.
Say What

United States

#18 Oct 15, 2011
Dr. Smudde, and his office staff, are wonderful. Going to them actually makes an otherwise painful experience somewhat bearable.
Bucky

Terre Haute, IN

#19 Oct 15, 2011
Run away from that place as fast as you can. My daughter has had her braces for 6 years and he blames her for everything that goes wrong with them. He talks to her like she is a dog and makes her cry. She was 16 at that time. Their staff is rude and just as gruff as he is. His work may be good, but his attitude sucks balls. His replacement isn't much better.
Bladder Slurpee

AOL

#20 Oct 16, 2011
ah put a sock in it

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terre Haute Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Aaron Loudermilk could be last time in politics. 33 min Think again 20
Trey Blaine should be in jail! 42 min Bob 23
News Tourism big part of Terre Haute, Vigo economies 1 hr Dirty Butt 7
Fatties 3 hr Love Potion No:9 3
Stand up for the Pledge 3 hr Idiots 3
WHO's ci number (May '16) 3 hr Brittani 34
News Vigo County lands $55 million in new manufacturing 4 hr BASF 3
Fennell rolls the dice 8 hr Bottle girl 25
Cut the fire and police budget 10 hr TNT 43
First Financial Bank (Mar '15) 14 hr Wondering 26