First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Uhuh

Indianapolis, IN

#45 Jun 14, 2013
Harold Ross wrote:
<quoted text>
But who made him sell it within 1 week and why? Use your real name like me and I will tell you what's up.
You obviously don't know what you are talking about Harold. Just give it up. The rest of us that are still respected in the pharmacy business know "what's up". That deal took an entire summer to finalize. Stop trying to defame a good business man just because you ruined your own life. You have made a horrible name for yourself among your peers and the community. Go crawl back under your rock so we may all forget about you some more.
Harold Ross

Whiteland, IN

#46 Jun 14, 2013
Uhuh wrote:
<quoted text>
You obviously don't know what you are talking about Harold. Just give it up. The rest of us that are still respected in the pharmacy business know "what's up". That deal took an entire summer to finalize. Stop trying to defame a good business man just because you ruined your own life. You have made a horrible name for yourself among your peers and the community. Go crawl back under your rock so we may all forget about you some more.
Check out Casey Illinois topix. It is obvious that my name is off the charts whacked, but
the reason why is thanks to people that hate like you. Have a great day.
baddog

Indianapolis, IN

#47 Jun 19, 2013
I assure you it happened.He was picked out of a lineup by 2 witnesses.I was at the scene shortly after the crash and I have witnessed the damage.If you want names try this.It wasn't the brothers Ellis.Instead think of your local Fine Footwear store.According to police reports from T.H.P.D. and V.C.S.D. and his insurance company his story changed from hitting a car on Ohio St.and exchanging info at the scene,to Not being involved in an accident ,to not remembering the accident until his wife took him to the hospital,Then he writes a letter to the victims of his arrogance that he is sorry for what he did and would make it right.I just don't understand how he could have not remembered being in an accident,fleeing the scene at a high rate of speed,going home parking his car in the garage under a cover,and think that after his story changes 4 times no one would notice.Public corruption is a Federal crime and leaving the scene of an accident is a Felony!Meanwhile a couple with a baby boy are still without transportation and waiting on this jerk to make it right.Just because you are a little more wealthy and live in Phoenix Hills vs.Walnut St.doesn't make you immune to arrest for your crime.I'm sure in the end the Sheriff and the Chief of Police and the Mayor are not going to give up their positions for you.
You know who you are and you know what you did.Just be a man and fess up. Was it the Elephant's poker game?When the story changes it's usually a Lie.There you go, I said it.None of my cars were involved but I am watching this very closely.Phone records don't lie.More to come.
Papaw

Clinton, IN

#48 Jun 19, 2013
baddog wrote:
I assure you it happened.He was picked out of a lineup by 2 witnesses.I was at the scene shortly after the crash and I have witnessed the damage.If you want names try this.It wasn't the brothers Ellis.Instead think of your local Fine Footwear store.According to police reports from T.H.P.D. and V.C.S.D. and his insurance company his story changed from hitting a car on Ohio St.and exchanging info at the scene,to Not being involved in an accident ,to not remembering the accident until his wife took him to the hospital,Then he writes a letter to the victims of his arrogance that he is sorry for what he did and would make it right.I just don't understand how he could have not remembered being in an accident,fleeing the scene at a high rate of speed,going home parking his car in the garage under a cover,and think that after his story changes 4 times no one would notice.Public corruption is a Federal crime and leaving the scene of an accident is a Felony!Meanwhile a couple with a baby boy are still without transportation and waiting on this jerk to make it right.Just because you are a little more wealthy and live in Phoenix Hills vs.Walnut St.doesn't make you immune to arrest for your crime.I'm sure in the end the Sheriff and the Chief of Police and the Mayor are not going to give up their positions for you.
You know who you are and you know what you did.Just be a man and fess up. Was it the Elephant's poker game?When the story changes it's usually a Lie.There you go, I said it.None of my cars were involved but I am watching this very closely.Phone records don't lie.More to come.
How did he know the names of his victims or where to mail their letters? If he did send out letters agreeing to make restitution wouldn't that show a willingness to take responsibility?
How is this corruption on the part of THPD? They can't just arrest Mr Footwear because another person claims he should be. Just because his vehicle was involved in an accident doesn't mean it can be proven he was driving. The average citizen doesn't get arrested either unless guilt can be proven.
You say you arrived shortly after the accident. What are you... an ambulance chaser?
Line up, really? For a traffic accident?
baddog

Indianapolis, IN

#49 Jun 20, 2013
William Dale Matherly wrote:
<quoted text>
Its not true, I talked to my sources and this is not true
Your sources are wrong.It did happen.I know this to be fact.It's a cover-up because of who it is.
baddog

Indianapolis, IN

#50 Jun 20, 2013
Papaw wrote:
<quoted text>
How did he know the names of his victims or where to mail their letters? If he did send out letters agreeing to make restitution wouldn't that show a willingness to take responsibility?
How is this corruption on the part of THPD? They can't just arrest Mr Footwear because another person claims he should be. Just because his vehicle was involved in an accident doesn't mean it can be proven he was driving. The average citizen doesn't get arrested either unless guilt can be proven.
You say you arrived shortly after the accident. What are you... an ambulance chaser?
Line up, really? For a traffic accident?
Believe what you want Papaw but you missed the part about 2 witnesses to this accident and a positive ID of the driver.Taking responsibility after the fact doesn't cut it.especially 2 wks after the fact.You obviously must be a friend of his.Waste of time talking to people like you.I'm a citizen and it was a family member of mine who is being victimized by Politics.
baddog

Indianapolis, IN

#51 Jun 20, 2013
trip wrote:
Post from person who had car hit.
Good morning facebook friends and family,Most of you all know that my car and my neighbors car and her aunt's car was involved in a hit and run the nite of May 15,2013 at around 11 o'clock pm. My car was thrown into my neighbors front pouch side ways on the side walk,Well they found the guy that did all this damage to these three cars and he has not yet to this day has been arrested for hit and run,Why some of u ask as we the three left walking and this guy is driving around in a 2013 Toyota Gulf, that's because he is a big business man in this town and he has relatives high up that help with taking his car to another town and hid it until his high up relative could figure out a good story to give to his insurance, which was he didn't know what he hit he had a diabetic attack, Bull s...,, Nothing is going to be done on are part cause our pockets don't carry money and power, I just like to know what my frinds and family think of all this and what we shoud do. I really woud like your input on this please and thank you
Trip. Public corruption involves taxpayer money.Start at the top.The U.S.Attorney's office loves to prosecute these things.all it will take is public demand for justice and if enough e-mails and letters are recieved they Will take it seriously.Also I would contact the news Media in Indianapolis since this guy has influence from news media to the Courts in Terre Haute. The proof is there to back up the story.I'll help all I can.I sent an email already.
baddog

Indianapolis, IN

#52 Jun 20, 2013
caution wrote:
<quoted text> I don't know if what you are saying is true or not but if it is and if it's a legal connected person (Ellis?) then If I were you, I would be very very VERY careful about what you posted on here and contact the FBI instead. Not the one in Terre Haute but another branch. I would worry more about the stealthy ways such people take revenge. You don't want to become a major drug dealer (or whatever they make up) overnight or have the cops drag the wabash river and *magically* NOT find your car. Just in case. I have noticed on these forums and in Terre haute in general whenever someone with authority get accused of something you will automatically get called a liar even with proof yet any average joe is automatically guilty beyond all doubt period.(even without proof) Terre Haute is hell. More people have got that knock at the door than we will ever know.
This is true.More people have had their lives ruined and had their families harmed than we know.All I can say is "want some, come get some" I'm watching this very closely.They won't come after me because that's how these cowards operate.And I know too much about them and their victims.By now they know who I am and I don't care.
Papaw

Clinton, IN

#53 Jun 20, 2013
baddog wrote:
<quoted text>
Believe what you want Papaw but you missed the part about 2 witnesses to this accident and a positive ID of the driver.Taking responsibility after the fact doesn't cut it.especially 2 wks after the fact.You obviously must be a friend of his.Waste of time talking to people like you.I'm a citizen and it was a family member of mine who is being victimized by Politics.
No I didn't miss the part about 2 witnessess. Were police notified immediately or hours later?
I'm glad you're a citizen but of what? Why does that make a difference?
Eye witness identification doesn't always hold up. Witnesses get excited and see or don't see what's happening. Sometimes they outright lie.
The driver should have stopped after hitting the first vehicle (if he did do that) or better yet abstain from driving, however if he suffered a medical issue while driving he might have been unable to render a good judgement. Diabetes can alter your consciousness and so can medications amoung other things. Try being a little patient, he (whoever it is) might be trying to gather the funds for restitution. Rome wasn't built in a day. It's quite possible that his insurance company is slow to process the payment.
For your limited mind to jump to the accusation that I must be related because I asked for clarification is amazing.

Now can you answer all my questions?
baddog

Indianapolis, IN

#54 Jun 24, 2013
Papaw wrote:
<quoted text>
No I didn't miss the part about 2 witnessess. Were police notified immediately or hours later?
I'm glad you're a citizen but of what? Why does that make a difference?
Eye witness identification doesn't always hold up. Witnesses get excited and see or don't see what's happening. Sometimes they outright lie.
The driver should have stopped after hitting the first vehicle (if he did do that) or better yet abstain from driving, however if he suffered a medical issue while driving he might have been unable to render a good judgement. Diabetes can alter your consciousness and so can medications amoung other things. Try being a little patient, he (whoever it is) might be trying to gather the funds for restitution. Rome wasn't built in a day. It's quite possible that his insurance company is slow to process the payment.
For your limited mind to jump to the accusation that I must be related because I asked for clarification is amazing.
Now can you answer all my questions?
I can answer the most important question:He was able to find the names and addresses of the victims from the police dept.because the police used the excuse that they needed a copy of the damage estimates.This was days later.Ad the fact he sped off at a high rate of fuel consumption,and made it home to park his car in the garage and cover it with a tarp and call the sheriff days later to take his statement instead of the THPD makes me believe he knew full well what he was doing.There was no one by that name enterd in the emergency room at any local hospital either.It's all been documented and is in writing from local and county authorities.
Papaw

Clinton, IN

#55 Jun 24, 2013
baddog wrote:
<quoted text>
I can answer the most important question:He was able to find the names and addresses of the victims from the police dept.because the police used the excuse that they needed a copy of the damage estimates.This was days later.Ad the fact he sped off at a high rate of fuel consumption,and made it home to park his car in the garage and cover it with a tarp and call the sheriff days later to take his statement instead of the THPD makes me believe he knew full well what he was doing.There was no one by that name enterd in the emergency room at any local hospital either.It's all been documented and is in writing from local and county authorities.
Ok, the driver was irresponsible. How does that implicate law enforcement as corrupt? The driver created the accident, left the scene, hid his vehicle (so you say) and neglected to notify the police. Isn't that the driver's fault? Police can only do so much within the guidelines of the law. They can't accuse someone of the crime unless there is some kind of evidence and that takes some time to acquire.
How would you know if the driver sought any kind of medical care. That's private info and not given out. He could have gone to his doctor's office instead of the ER. If any facility gave out that info they violated Hipaa code and can be in big trouble for it.
Dawg

United States

#56 Jun 27, 2013
Uhuh wrote:
<quoted text>
So what. Your respected(I doubt that) at the Terre Haute level. I'm respected at the Federal level. I've already forgotten about you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terre Haute Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Harrison Tavern.... thoughts?! 30 min Iknow 8
Jeff Stevens 1 hr shannon 142
Boycot Apple House 1 hr Marine14--1 122
Danny Tanoos is pathetic. child's life in dange... 1 hr bam pow 1
Poor Choice Charlie- The Creepy thug with neck ... 2 hr Joe_Citizen 1
25th & Poplar suspect wanted on warrants includ... 3 hr Joe_Citizen 29
ISU is a joke 3 hr headinthesand 26
Alex Long 3 hr headinthesand 21
high speed chase 4 hr Helpu 27
best teacher in Vigo County? 15 hr sigh 62