Review: Cutting Edge Lawn & Landscape...

Review: Cutting Edge Lawn & Landscape Services Inc

Posted in the Tequesta Forum

CRASH VICTIM

Jupiter, FL

#1 Mar 21, 2013
Cutting Edge Lawn & Landscaping Service employee, William Sutherlin hit myself and another victim while driving Cutting Edge's truck on his way to work. Both the other victim and I received extensive injuries. The owner of Cutting Edge came to the scene and said not to worry about it and even went as far as to give us a bogus company to get our car's fixed. After attempting to reach her for over 2 weeks, I called her so called insurance company to find out that she didn't pay her premiums in a while and didn't have insurance. The driver as well had his policy cancelled due to non payment. For a company that carries and operates these very dangerous pieces of equipment should have liability insurance on both there vehicles and business. God forbid they run over someones very expensive landscaping or bust water systems.
Landscapers York

Chandigarh, India

#2 Jul 31, 2013
I really like the information which is shared in your blog about the landscaping services. Landscaping services and supplies will assist you in creating art within the confines of your garden and driveways. Using products made by nature, landscape designers will help you design a haven which will be your very own Garden of Eden and maintain its beauty and cleanliness.
Stella Cristal

Montréal, Canada

#3 Apr 7, 2014
This is not good for the landscaper. A responsible landscaper never does this. Before hiring a landscaper know more about their services and check license or more. How to select a landscaping service provider. Enhance the look and appearance of your commercial and residential project with one of the landscape design services from TecumsethLandscape.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tequesta Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lakeland Grace Academy Saved my Daughter (Mar '14) Nov 8 Prayinforhelp 7
Best Massage Palors Oct 23 Bobbi 3
News Stanley Cohen, Former Dentist, Arrested for All... (Sep '11) Oct 22 STALK THIS 9
how to talk to husband Oct '17 his old lady 1
Best Asian Massages places Oct '17 gal 4
News $20,000 reward by FBI offered in Jupiter shootings (Mar '17) Oct '17 Anonymous 20
Jupiter Music Thread (May '12) Oct '17 Musikologist 20

Tequesta Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Tequesta Mortgages