Clothes dryer fire displaces 2 in Hob...

Clothes dryer fire displaces 2 in Hobe Sound

There are 1 comment on the WPTV Local News story from Feb 20, 2014, titled Clothes dryer fire displaces 2 in Hobe Sound. In it, WPTV Local News reports that:

Two adults and several cats were displaced Thursday evening after a clothes dryer caught fire in the garage of their townhome in the 5600 block of SE Yorktown Drive in Hobe Sound, said Dan Hashburger, spokesman for Martin County Fire.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WPTV Local News.

Kristi

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#1 Feb 23, 2014
The Hobe Sound Fire that happened on Thursday displaced a family of three in the town house the fire started in. A mother and her two girls 5 and 7. Everyone was safe but they lost mostly everything and their car was damaged.They did not have any renters insurance, unfortunately. There is a donation website at www.youcaring.com/sarahsoars to help this family get back on their feet.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tequesta Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News FPL chief defends $1.3 billion rate request Tue Solarman 1
News Cats poisoned by antifreeze mixed with food (Jan '08) Tue Cat hater also 418
Michael Perry; Amazon Herb Co Jupiter resident Aug 18 rlwaller 1
John Easterling Amazon Herb Co.; Amazon John; c... Aug 18 rlwaller 1
News Cold Case No More: Police Arrest Husband in Hea... (Nov '06) Aug 5 BobSherin 918
News Curly-Tailed Lizard Population Threatens Native... (Mar '08) Aug 4 Rudamchu 149
Hillary clinton IRS investigation Jul 29 Norman VN 1

Tequesta Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Tequesta Mortgages