Man, woman found shot to death in sub...

Man, woman found shot to death in suburban Jupiter neighborhood

There are 72 comments on the Palm Beach Post story from Apr 13, 2012, titled Man, woman found shot to death in suburban Jupiter neighborhood. In it, Palm Beach Post reports that:

Residents in the Limestone Creek neighborhood called 911 reporting gunshots in the 6600 block of Fourth Street at about 2 a.m. today, sheriff's spokeswoman Teri Barbera said in a statement.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Palm Beach Post.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
michelle

Jupiter, FL

#67 Jun 26, 2012
what a terrible shame noone is perfect but by all means noone should die like that. i knew the two of them personally and loved them very much. both were full of life with a lot of people who cared for them a great deal. they are greatly missed everyday by parents their children and many friends.may they both rest in peace, love michelle
brett

Cambridge, MA

#68 Jun 26, 2012
michelle wrote:
what a terrible shame noone is perfect but by all means noone should die like that. i knew the two of them personally and loved them very much. both were full of life with a lot of people who cared for them a great deal. they are greatly missed everyday by parents their children and many friends.may they both rest in peace, love michelle
i no longer live in jupiter but have friends there . is sam a small girl who used to help old man terri out and had a friend named bobby \ aka read beard ?
Vito

Eastport, NY

#69 Jun 28, 2012
Is Deputy 3Shoos on the job?
Tricia

Louisville, KY

#70 Jul 24, 2012
It's been just over 3mos that my brother was KILLED. I miss him very much. I do hope that people do come forward if they know anything. It won't bring back my brother but it will help a little knowing that his killer was found and dealt with. To Ted " I love you and miss you thanks for being my big brother."
dan

United States

#71 Sep 26, 2012
They wore very good people rest in peas Sam.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#72 Oct 1, 2012
I always love it when people say that "everyone makes mistakes" and then continue with "but"
chris

United States

#73 Dec 30, 2012
I knew all three. regardless of thier lifestyle they wete good people and parents. ted would give the shirt off his back . he was a great person so were sam m lisa. i miss u all and prey for your families.
Blue

Bethesda, MD

#74 Feb 12, 2013
sam wrote:
Jupiter was much nicer before they built Dwyer HS. Once they started bussing in the spooks from Riviera they eventually started to move into town ignoring the fact Jupiter is "restricted". There was a time where Kennedy Estates was the only hood.
Well you all will have to get use to the different race that will be coming and going. The "SPOOKS" really?!? The whites are the drugs dealers at Dwyer H.S., You need to chk your facts before you open your mouth. Many minorites are not to blame. It comes from parenting and peers. Many kids grow up into this, they didinmt ask for it.
Tonya

Homestead, FL

#75 Oct 10, 2013
Omg, I just found out last night that Sam was murdered. I haven't seen her since I moved from Jupiter in 08!! Rest In Peace Sam..
Damien

United States

#76 Oct 14, 2013
I am teds son if you have any information aboit the murder please come forward jett. I would appreciate it. Please.. I didn't know he was robbed that night
KamiC

Scranton, PA

#77 Aug 14, 2014
Hello I live in PA and I just found out that my childhood friend Samantha McKenna was murdered two years ago. I have been scrambling to find any contact info for her family as I am devastated to have just heard this news tonight.
bun

Hobe Sound, FL

#78 Nov 9, 2014
KamiC wrote:
Hello I live in PA and I just found out that my childhood friend Samantha McKenna was murdered two years ago. I have been scrambling to find any contact info for her family as I am devastated to have just heard this news tonight.
I'm sorry for your friend Sam ,I am Ted's mom it was 4/13/2012 they were gunned down by animals,I am still praying for information please someone must know who did this ,I will not stop calling sheriff's department to see if any closer to getting them.again I never meet Sam but I'm sure she was a wonderful person.Ted aka skip was my little boy who loved being a hero,helping people,he wounding have had it any other way.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tequesta Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News New search for missing Hobe Sound mom 10 hr Hobejoe 2
News Former husband of Tricia Todd arrested 21 hr Go Blue Forever 1
Austin & Perry May 23 Concerned in wv 1
Victim Services, Training Classes, for Federal ... May 23 For The Children 1
PBSO Arrest, Those They Blame for Opinions an... May 16 Free Speech War 5
News Jupiter man shoots neighbor's pit bull (Feb '07) May 16 Metoo 160
Victim Services Palm Beach Pedi-Pumper Penis ... May 16 Palm Beach County 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Tequesta Mortgages