2010 Florida Governor Race Election Results a " Rick Scott Wins | The News of Today

Nov 3, 2010 Full story: thenewsoftoday.com 2,972

Posted by Jason Moore on Nov 3rd, 2010 and filed under Featured News . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 . You can leave a response or trackback to this entry Florida Governor The 2010 Florida Governor Race has been a close one ever since the primaries ended.

Full Story
Nina Brooks

Knoxville, TN

#3646 Sunday Aug 24
F POWELL wrote:
<quoted text>
It appears that YOU are the ignorant one. YOU cannot even SPELL! We DO NOT appreciate people probably like you! I certainly find YOU OFFENSIVE. YOU need to go back to school and learn, grammar, spelling, and maybe a CLUE as to what real find new car or used car near you from local dealers http://www.nabacar.com/Blog/ArtMID/509/Articl... people want to discuss. YOU are the "dumdazz." (See stupid,“dumdazz” is not even a word, only a STUPID person could use such a word!
SO PLEASE DO NOT RETURN! This is an open website, hopefully not for the idiots, LIKE YOU!
we just need to listen to others thoughts and not insult
he who knows TRUE

Spring Hill, FL

#3647 Sunday Aug 24
needed comment is and was made

9 of 10 ||||||||| are just plain nothings
Charlie Christ

Miami, FL

#3648 Sunday Aug 24
Remember....vote early and vote often!
Dude

Lady Lake, FL

#3649 Monday Aug 25
Charlie Christ wrote:
Hey,dude, his name is Crist not Christ. LOL

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#3651 Monday Aug 25
Lon Spector wrote:
The hand of God acquitted Casey. That's why
we have NOT heard the last of her.
How repulsive, using God in the same sentence with a baby murderer.

Location hidden

#3652 Monday Aug 25
Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey,dude, his name is Crist not Christ. LOL
Yes, but he thinks he's Christ.

Location hidden

#3653 Monday Aug 25
F POWELL wrote:

It appears that YOU are the ignorant one. YOU cannot even SPELL! We DO NOT appreciate people probably like you! I certainly find YOU OFFENSIVE. YOU need to go back to school and learn, grammar, spelling, and maybe a CLUE as to what real find new car or used car near you from local dealers http://www.nabacar.com/Blog/ArtMID/509/Articl ... people want to discuss. YOU are the "dumdazz." (See stupid,“dumdazz” is not even a word, only a STUPID person could use such a word!
SO PLEASE DO NOT RETURN! This is an open website, hopefully not for the idiots, LIKE YOU!
I'm sure putting spam in the middle of your hate rant will bring you lots of business.
he who knows TRUE

Spring Hill, FL

#3654 Monday Aug 25
names
games

politicos
wormies

so..........
......why be

subhuman
Dude

Lady Lake, FL

#3655 Monday Aug 25
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
How repulsive, using God in the same sentence with a baby murderer.
Are you kidding ???? Using god in the same sentence as murderer is an EVERYDAY occurrence.
How many religious wars are going on right now. GOD and MURDER go hand in hand.
That why I am an atheist. All you god fearing and god loving pricks can keep killing each other in the name of god. No one will be left but us wonderful kind and giving atheists.
If there were a god, do you think he would be so stupid as to look down on this piece of crap we call earth, and do NOTHING about it ???? Of course there is no god. You fools believe what you want but you will get quite a surprise when you die.
BTW, if you believe in Jesus Christ, and HE WAS A JEW......why are YOU Catholic ????
Are you BETTER than JESUS.???? You think JESUS was stupid and chose to be a JEW ? If you believe in Jesus, you should be Jewish !!!
Shalom
Queen Hillary 2016

Fort Myers, FL

#3656 Tuesday Aug 26
Hillary will win by a larger margin in 2016 than that rotten brained, alzheimer idiot reagan won by in 1984.

Since: Aug 14

Location hidden

#3658 Wednesday Aug 27
Vote for MMJ in November. The sick people of Florida need it.
gluteus maximus

Lake Butler, FL

#3659 Wednesday Aug 27
Jeb Bush: The former governor has angered conservatives in recent months with his support for Common Core and his position on immigration, attacking Arizona for its law and breaking with the GOP on the matter. But Bush remains the darling of Florida Republicans as was seen once again on Tuesday. Bush helped Carlos Curbelo to an impressive victory over a crowded Republican primary field looking to take down Joe Garcia in South Florida. In Central Florida, Bush was even more of a factor, helping propel Carol Platt to a primary win as she prepares to take on Alan Grayson. Bush rolled the dice by backing candidates in crowded primaries and it paid off beautifully. Now Jeb and Rick will let their chosen one for Lt Governor - Carlos Lopez-Cantera, the grandson on former Cuban Dictator Fulgencio Batista come out of the closet and join the Scott-Lopez Cantera for Governor 2014 campaign.
Fisted

Ocala, FL

#3660 Wednesday Aug 27
gluteus maximus wrote:
Jeb Bush: The former governor has angered conservatives in recent months with his support for Common Core and his position on immigration, attacking Arizona for its law and breaking with the GOP on the matter. But Bush remains the darling of Florida Republicans as was seen once again on Tuesday. Bush helped Carlos Curbelo to an impressive victory over a crowded Republican primary field looking to take down Joe Garcia in South Florida. In Central Florida, Bush was even more of a factor, helping propel Carol Platt to a primary win as she prepares to take on Alan Grayson. Bush rolled the dice by backing candidates in crowded primaries and it paid off beautifully. Now Jeb and Rick will let their chosen one for Lt Governor - Carlos Lopez-Cantera, the grandson on former Cuban Dictator Fulgencio Batista come out of the closet and join the Scott-Lopez Cantera for Governor 2014 campaign.
Oh boy, is this gonna be great or what?

prepare to be "Fisted"

Location hidden

#3661 Wednesday Aug 27
Vote for MMJ in November!!!!!!!!
Dismayed

Germany

#3664 Thursday Aug 28
Now All you politicians please please please
spend the same amount of time you did placing
signs all over kingdom come and get in your
cars and remove your signs!!! They are such
an eyesore!!!!
Jorge

Miami, FL

#3665 Thursday Aug 28
I am so happy Christ govement 2014 :)
Dude

Lady Lake, FL

#3666 Thursday Aug 28
Dismayed wrote:
Now All you politicians please please please
spend the same amount of time you did placing
signs all over kingdom come and get in your
cars and remove your signs!!! They are such
an eyesore!!!!
Can you see the signs from GERMANY ?

Location hidden

#3667 Thursday Aug 28
I went to the Morgan debate in Lakeland today. We only need 60% to win and the polls say 88% of Floridians want MMJ! Please get out and end PROHIBITION of weed. It is much safer than ETOH --alcohol. Vote BLUE in November. Even the Republicans are onboard. Sick people need the med.........and the government needs the taxes it generates. W I N N I NG!!!!!!!!!!
Sur 13 Beat

New York, NY

#3668 Friday Aug 29
NightRider5 wrote:
Oh happy days are here again. I can't wait for my property taxes to go down 19%. Also, can someone tell me where to apply for one of those 700,000 jobs that are coming?
You can apply for the jobs on Indeed.com .
concerned

La Follette, TN

#3674 Wednesday Sep 3
Never give up liberty for security

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tequesta Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
FL August 23 Florida Primary Election: Will you vote? (Aug '10) 10 hr Liberal forever 2,493
Florida gubernatorial candidate Wyllie was in P... Sep 15 OrlandoChris 1
Tonight's the night to photograph the supermoon... Sep 9 Patrick - MLRE 1
deven trabosh (Jun '08) Sep 7 Username 30
Review: Mennitto Associates Sep 3 Daniel Garcia 1
Stanley Cohen, Former Dentist, Arrested for All... (Sep '11) Sep 3 lawyers gone wild 5
FL Who do you support for Attorney General in Flor... (Oct '10) Sep 2 AWAKE 2,125
•••
Tequesta Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Tequesta Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Tequesta People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••