Man shot dead in Jupiter leaves behind pregnant girlfriend

Jul 30, 2012 Full story: WPBF-TV 19

A 20-year-old man who was found shot to death in a Jupiter neighborhood leaves behind a girlfriend who is four months pregnant, WPBF 25 News learned Monday.

Full Story
Steve

Jupiter, FL

#1 Jul 30, 2012
Here we go again, this is crazy. The police has to do something about that area, this is the second time, three deaths in less than one year on the same street. They need to do something.
Mike

Jupiter, FL

#2 Jul 30, 2012
Steve wrote:
Here we go again, this is crazy. The police has to do something about that area, this is the second time, three deaths in less than one year on the same street. They need to do something.
your right, this is getting out of hand. They didnt do nothing last time maybe this time they time they will. Or how many people have to die for something to be done.!!!!
Jupiter Raised

Jupiter, FL

#3 Jul 31, 2012
Then Jupiter would actually have to deal with its problems... They love to keep things like this quiet... You don't really see all the crazy things that go on in this town on the news... And if you notice whenever they do talk about things that happen in Limestone, the headlines usually say "near Jupiter" or "suburban Jupiter"... This is a Jupiter neighborhood, I grew up with them just like anybody else from any other neighborhood in Jupiter...its pure segregation... And its wrong!
Jupiter Raised

Jupiter, FL

#4 Jul 31, 2012
Think it's a coincidence that Limestone and Kennedy don't have a police presence? They deserve a Jupiter police patrol as much as the transplants and snowbirds on the east side of town.
Jupiter Raised

Jupiter, FL

#5 Jul 31, 2012
Not trying to use this thread as a personal podium, its just that over the years I've seen some pretty crazy stuff go on in this town and its sickening, robberies, burglaries, rampant prescription drug abuse, prostitution, etc... Instead of wasting money in bad investments(abacoa except for the skate park), try spending some where it matters... Police patrols in certain neighborhoods and places for the youth to go and activities(can't only cater to the elderly)... Just saying...
Jupiter Raised

Jupiter, FL

#6 Jul 31, 2012
Interesting...
http://www.need2speed.com/vb_forums/showthrea...

Kids in this town have nowhere to go and nothing to do but get into trouble...
IDK

Palm Beach Gardens, FL

#7 Jul 31, 2012
One thing you must keep in mind when speaking and writing about Jupiter PD not doing anything about crime in the Limestone Creek area. The Limestone Creek Area is NOT in Jupiter PD's jurisdiction...it is the PBSO's jurisdiction, therefore making it IMPOSSIBLE for Jupiter PD to do anything about the crime that happens there. Yes the neighborhood has a Jupiter, FL , however, it is an "unincorporated" area, not within the city limits of Jupiter.

That being said, instead of complaining about Jupiter Police Department, complain about those who live in that neighborhood...they need to quit turning a blind eye, and start talking to detectives about what they've seen, heard, etc., so that these UNSOLVED cases can be SOLVED.

As far as the kids of this town not having anything to do, there are a couple of miles of beach they can clean up, they can get into skateboarding, biking, running, etc; there are places for them to volunteer their time, i.e. Jupiter Medical Center, Hospice, Loggerhead Marinelife Center, and many other non-profits that they can volunteer their time at. They could also join the JPD's Explorer Program. If they REALLY want something to do, they can find something constructive to do to keep from getting into trouble. EXCUSES, EXCUSES!!!
Jupiter Raised

Jupiter, FL

#8 Jul 31, 2012
Sounds so easy when you put it like that... Truth is its not a easy problem to fix and a lot of it has to do with parenting... But there is a lot of truth to what I have said... I grew up here and it seemed like every spot that kids would go to hang out would get overrun by over active police that would harass us kids.. they don't like seeing groups of kids period, and that includes biking, skating, etc... Wouldn't be great if all these kids would go clean up the beach? Yes, but get real... As far as limestone being an unincorporated area, well that's an excuse too, sherrifs should make thier presence known in there as well as Kennedy and Jupiter farms, but they don't...
Steve

Jupiter, FL

#9 Jul 31, 2012
I understand pbso is incharge there but come on, if u see someone drowning wouldnt you help! Jpd needs to show there cars up n down those streets cameras something. Those number streets are horrible!!!
Farmer

Jupiter, FL

#10 Aug 1, 2012
I don't have an ounce of sympathy for this case. The kid was a known drug dealer and was charged with robbery prior. He's scum and probably got killed over a deal gone wrong. Jupiter is a better place without his kind. Now only if they could get the gunman too...
Hard worker

Jupiter, FL

#11 Aug 1, 2012
Hey i kind of agree with you farmer, but it is still wrong. Plus there is other families there that do not deserve to have that in there neighborhood, they should have police drive around that area. So stuff like this would not happen to someone who deserves it or innocent. That why we have laws, we can not be vigallantis. Faarmer in some odd way you are right, but they should put police there to get rid of that scum!!
Only saying

Jupiter, FL

#12 Aug 1, 2012
I heard this guy kenneth was shot over an arguement over a girlfriend.
John Smith

Palm Beach Gardens, FL

#13 Aug 2, 2012
As far as the JPD goes, this particular case may not be in their jurisdiction, but the biggest criminals in this town are the JPD themselves. They falsify reports and cover things up on a regular basis. The entire corrupt force needs to be shut down and replaced with the PBSO.
Just123

Jupiter, FL

#14 Aug 3, 2012
IDK wrote:
One thing you must keep in mind when speaking and writing about Jupiter PD not doing anything about crime in the Limestone Creek area. The Limestone Creek Area is NOT in Jupiter PD's jurisdiction...it is the PBSO's jurisdiction, therefore making it IMPOSSIBLE for Jupiter PD to do anything about the crime that happens there. Yes the neighborhood has a Jupiter, FL , however, it is an "unincorporated" area, not within the city limits of Jupiter.
That being said, instead of complaining about Jupiter Police Department, complain about those who live in that neighborhood...they need to quit turning a blind eye, and start talking to detectives about what they've seen, heard, etc., so that these UNSOLVED cases can be SOLVED.
As far as the kids of this town not having anything to do, there are a couple of miles of beach they can clean up, they can get into skateboarding, biking, running, etc; there are places for them to volunteer their time, i.e. Jupiter Medical Center, Hospice, Loggerhead Marinelife Center, and many other non-profits that they can volunteer their time at. They could also join the JPD's Explorer Program. If they REALLY want something to do, they can find something constructive to do to keep from getting into trouble. EXCUSES, EXCUSES!!!
Wow you are so right!! People need to speak up and this is not the only Jupiter area with these kind of problems.wake up people look at your community as a whole.google all the shootings in Jupiter you will probably be surprised not only recent look back YEARS.you will think limestone is not so bad after all
Only saying

United States

#15 Aug 3, 2012
Hey just123 dnt wana insult u but u sound very stupid! There is problems in jupiter, but they r not re-acurin, 3 deaths in less than 1yr come on. Get it right this area needs help DO NOT SPEAK LIKE AN IDIOT!! Get it right....
Just123

Jupiter, FL

#16 Aug 5, 2012
Hey only saying..I never said there was not a problem look at what I was responding to.i agreed with everything that was said in that comment.people making excuses.theres many things in this town that's kept quiet except things that happen in that neighborhood.theres drugs out there no doubt but it's others that go over there to buy it.maybe your right I'm "stupid" but I'm not blind.that place need people to step up and talk.code inforcement need to crack down on sec 8 trash and parents need to be parents to there kids.buy the way it's probably people from your neighborhood and mine that go over there to buy that junk but you don't hear that part right..like I said before look it up for yourself and yes I you are right about this back to back thing I agree.i agree with most of these comments but the people that were shot (sadly)are not from that area and I hear they have a pretty good customer base out there who are likely Jupiter people so again maybe I'm an idiot but not blind..ONLY SAYING..
Only sayin

Jupiter, FL

#17 Aug 5, 2012
Hey just123, now u make alot more sense. N i do agree with what u just said. Not only the people that go there to buy the drugs but also the people that r selling them should b stopped. By having police drive around that neighborhood would help alot, n if u get rid of the trash that is there then there might not b more trash coming in...only sayin
Just123

Jupiter, FL

#18 Aug 6, 2012
Hey only sayin..We're in agreement..also I hope it's true that someone has spoke up over there and has given the police info about who did this.i hope it's not just a rumor
too tall

Atlanta, GA

#19 Saturday Aug 23
They should raise the taxes in limestone /Kennedy at a high level like Jupiter farms..another unincorporated area..then the scumbags will move to Riviera beach where they belong ...where they kill each other in record numbers...rather sell drugs and collect welfare than work like the rest of us

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tequesta Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
FL August 23 Florida Primary Election: Will you vote? (Aug '10) 3 hr 30 years svs 2,498
Florida gubernatorial candidate Wyllie was in P... Sep 15 OrlandoChris 1
Tonight's the night to photograph the supermoon... Sep 9 Patrick - MLRE 1
FL 2010 Florida Governor Race Election Results a "... (Nov '10) Sep 8 Liberal forever 2,972
deven trabosh (Jun '08) Sep 7 Username 30
Review: Mennitto Associates Sep 3 Daniel Garcia 1
Stanley Cohen, Former Dentist, Arrested for All... (Sep '11) Sep 3 lawyers gone wild 5
•••
•••
Tequesta Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Tequesta Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Tequesta People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE