Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term

Full story: El Paso Times

Republican Gov. Rick Perry has defeated Democrat Bill White to win a third four-year term as Texas governor.

Comments (Page 771)

Showing posts 15,401 - 15,420 of21,047
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
lol

Victoria, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16778
Feb 2, 2013
 
Silver wrote:
<quoted text>
If that's the case you big Pendejo, you should be on the other side of the Atlantic Ocean! You and your natural barriers, damn that is hilarious lol!, damn my side hurts! Even I because of my ancestors the Spaniards should be over there, neighbor. Get over it, there is absolutely NADA you can do to change what is,,,natural barrierss, lmao!! Go on get!! White trash like you are an embarrassment to the good Anglo people. They would not take out to dinner in public, you are the shit of the earth.
lmao woohoo you tell em

“Smarter Than You”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16779
Feb 2, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Rubio is a senator.Not, governor.
jimny

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16780
Feb 2, 2013
 
Huh
Silver

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16788
Feb 3, 2013
 
damn invasion wrote:
<quoted text>
Whites are the majority, so they will have higher numbers.
Also, Hispanics, Arabs and Jews are classified as white, too.
Ha! Your logic is flawed.
They may be classified as whites, but Arabs and Jews on Food stamps?? That is so hilarious, just like everything that precedes this comment. No you can not kick anyone out, talk about a FANTASY!!! That one takes it!! I am done with responding to your absurd crap. Sure the US can kick the mexicans ass'(Mexico)., but there is nothing that will change here. Sure send back illegals (of all nations), that are pillaging and fleecing OUR country and commiting crimes on top of their illegal entry. You are a weak minority in your stance and beliefs. Remember you are free to go back to where it was your ancestors started their voyage to come to our land. Buenos dias bigot !!haha, you ought to be a comedian.
Silver

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16789
Feb 3, 2013
 
damn invasion wrote:
<quoted text>
Whites are the majority, so they will have higher numbers.
Also, Hispanics, Arabs and Jews are classified as white, too.
Ha! Your logic is flawed.
On FOOD STAMPS
7.5 blacks
66 million whites

Yep higher numbers, WAY higher white trash.
Silver

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16790
Feb 3, 2013
 
damn invasion wrote:
<quoted text>
Whites are the majority, so they will have higher numbers.
Also, Hispanics, Arabs and Jews are classified as white, too.
Ha! Your logic is flawed.
It's not logic PENDEJO, its the numbers from the USDA.
Didn't mention the number on Hispanics on food stamps,
About 5 MIL to whites 66mil?
You are right , you are the majority.
If you want a clear count of White Trailer backwards dumbass Trash like yourself, its around 66 MIL. Have a wonderful day in this beautiful melting-pot of Ours.
Oh, there is a flight leaving constantly so that you can go back to your natural barrier! That one still gets me , lmao!
Silver

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16792
Feb 3, 2013
 
Damn invasion,,,how did you like Beyonce in the SuperBowl halftime??

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16793
Feb 3, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Silver wrote:
<quoted text>
On FOOD STAMPS
7.5 blacks
66 million whites
Yep higher numbers, WAY higher white trash.
Except... Hispanic is considered white in most statistics... and black people do not make up even 10% of the population.

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16794
Feb 3, 2013
 
Silver wrote:
<quoted text>
haha, you ought to be a comedian.
I AM a comedian... I am also a Human, Earth and Animal activist.

I have heritage from just about every part of this Earth... including Native American from both sides of my family.

Where do you suggest I go?

“Smarter Than You”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16795
Feb 3, 2013
 
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
I AM a comedian... I am also a Human, Earth and Animal activist.
I have heritage from just about every part of this Earth... including Native American from both sides of my family.
Where do you suggest I go?
Big Bend National Park is really nice.I'm going there myself in a couple of months.

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16796
Feb 3, 2013
 
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Big Bend National Park is really nice.I'm going there myself in a couple of months.
I was in that area week before last, back in Los Angeles now.

My trip home to Texas sucked, sucked when I was leaving LA... sucked the whole way to Texas... sucked while I was there.

The best part of the whole trip was my return... they upgraded me and my dog to first class so we had more room.

Free drinks and food served by a beautiful attendant for the flight... made the return home a breeze... literally.
Silver

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16797
Feb 3, 2013
 
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
Except... Hispanic is considered white in most statistics... and black people do not make up even 10% of the population.
You are correct in your statement, but the key word is "most,",... this particular report specifies white as (non-Hispanic),...
And on your comment on where I suggest you go?? Nowhere, you are home. "Damn invasion" is the one suggesting everyone return to where god intended, "natural barriers!!!"

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16798
Feb 3, 2013
 
Silver wrote:
<quoted text>
You are correct in your statement, but the key word is "most,",... this particular report specifies white as (non-Hispanic),...
So... you don't think because many people consider Hispanic to be white... that many Hispanics consider themselves white when applying for aid???

That kinda skews those statistics.

When it's convenient for the statistician... most any result is possible.

I trust my eyes more than statistics, have you been to the food stamp office lately? The social security office? Any emergency room?

Don't take me wrong... I don't fight for any one side... I fight for all sides, all ethinicities, all religions... every man woman and child... and every other living breathing thing on this Earth.

Mostly... I stand for things that can not stand for themselves.
Silver

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16799
Feb 3, 2013
 
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
So... you don't think because many people consider Hispanic to be white... that many Hispanics consider themselves white when applying for aid???
That kinda skews those statistics.
When it's convenient for the statistician... most any result is possible.
I trust my eyes more than statistics, have you been to the food stamp office lately? The social security office? Any emergency room?
Don't take me wrong... I don't fight for any one side... I fight for all sides, all ethinicities, all religions... every man woman and child... and every other living breathing thing on this Earth.
Mostly... I stand for things that can not stand for themselves.
I think you are a great patriot.
Hell of man...
God bless you.

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16801
Feb 3, 2013
 
Silver wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you are a great patriot.
Hell of man...
God bless you.
LOL

Now you're just patronizing me.

But... that's ok... better than a stick in the eye.
Silver

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16802
Feb 3, 2013
 
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
Now you're just patronizing me.
But... that's ok... better than a stick in the eye.
No really , the last part of that comment, anyone would agree with me. It really was heartfelt. I am done with this site. I just recently came across it and I find myself involved in a soap opera. Takes to much of my time. I am constantly checking who is saying what, its exhausting. More important things to apply my time on. Take care Later.

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16803
Feb 3, 2013
 
Silver wrote:
<quoted text>
No really , the last part of that comment, anyone would agree with me. It really was heartfelt. I am done with this site. I just recently came across it and I find myself involved in a soap opera. Takes to much of my time. I am constantly checking who is saying what, its exhausting. More important things to apply my time on. Take care Later.
Well, what did you expect... this is a public forum and they are usually soap operas.

There will always be people who disagree with you, think you are an idiot and call you names... but then there are always a few nice people to.

The secret is to just let the nastiness roll off you like water off a ducks back.
plzz

Victoria, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16804
Feb 4, 2013
 
Silver wrote:
<quoted text>
No really , the last part of that comment, anyone would agree with me. It really was heartfelt. I am done with this site. I just recently came across it and I find myself involved in a soap opera. Takes to much of my time. I am constantly checking who is saying what, its exhausting. More important things to apply my time on. Take care Later.
please don't leave, your the most sympathic person I've seen come on here and defend us.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16809
Feb 4, 2013
 
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Big Bend National Park is really nice.I'm going there myself in a couple of months.
Is that suppose to be a surprise? or is it a "honeymoon"!!.....Ba by
RPerry

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16810
Feb 4, 2013
 
Losers are the ones bumping almost 3 year old threads. Put this one to rest.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 15,401 - 15,420 of21,047
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Tennessee Colony Discussions

Search the Tennessee Colony Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 14 min Uzi 114,595
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 2 hr Ted Bell 16,788
TX Who do you support for Railroad Commissioner in... (Oct '10) Jul 8 Texan 719
TX Who do you support for Attorney General in Texa... (Oct '10) Jul 7 cast your vote 639
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of General ... (Oct '10) Jul 7 cast your vote 382
TX Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in T... (Oct '10) Jul 7 cast your vote 707
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of the Gene... (Oct '10) Jul 7 cast your vote 328
•••
•••

Tennessee Colony News Video

•••
•••

Tennessee Colony Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Tennessee Colony People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Tennessee Colony News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Tennessee Colony
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••