Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins an...

Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term

There are 24407 comments on the El Paso Times story from Nov 2, 2010, titled Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term. In it, El Paso Times reports that:

Republican Gov. Rick Perry has defeated Democrat Bill White to win a third four-year term as Texas governor.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at El Paso Times.

why

Hondo, TX

#25003 Sep 2, 2014
test
That Fart Guy

Cypress, TX

#25004 Sep 2, 2014
Why test fart
go

United States

#25005 Sep 2, 2014
Wow
That Fart Guy

Cypress, TX

#25006 Sep 2, 2014
Wow those farts
Donnie

United States

#25007 Sep 3, 2014
WASHINGTON (Reuters)- President Barack Obama has ordered about 350 more troops toBaghdad to protect the U.S. Embassy in the Iraqi capital and is sending top officials to theMiddle East to "build a stronger regional partnership" against Islamic State militants, the White House said on Tuesday.

Pentagon Press Secretary Rear Admiral John Kirby added that the move would bring the total number of U.S. military personnel responsible for bolstering diplomatic security in Iraq up to about 820.

Obama left Washington on Tuesday to visit Estonia and then attend a NATO summit in Wales.

The White House said Obama would be consulting this week with NATO allies on additional actions to take against Islamic State forces and "to develop a broad-based international coalition to implement a comprehensive strategy to protect our people and to support our partners" against the group. The Sunni Muslim militants have captured parts of Iraq and Syria.

As part of that effort, the White House said, the United States would send Secretary of StateJohn Kerry, Defense Secretary Chuck Hagel and Obama’s counterterrorism adviser, Lisa Monaco, to the Middle East "in the near-term to build a stronger regional partnership."

The White House announcement came on the day Islamic State released a video purporting to show the beheading of a second American hostage, journalist Steven Sotloff, raising the stakes in its confrontation with Washington over U.S. airstrikes on its insurgents in Iraq.

"The President has made clear his commitment to doing whatever is required to provide the necessary security for U.S. personnel and facilities around the world," White Housespokesman Josh Earnest said in a statement.

"The request he approved today will allow some previously deployed military personnel to depart Iraq, while at the same time providing a more robust, sustainable security force for our personnel and facilities in Baghdad," Earnest added.
----------

Obama was warned about ISIS (ISIL) over a year ago. Military brass has been extremely concerned over this president's lax attitude for national security threats and these are the military brass Obama hand picked if you remember he got rid of so many of our top echelon generals, admirals because they didn't tell him what he wanted to hear. Well it's happening again when the golfer-in-chief said we had no strategy to handle ISIS the Pentagon publicly stated otherwise which is not the normal M.O. for the Pentagon. They quietly go about doing their jobs and keeping all contingency plans updated and operational and they never counter a sitting president's press statements....but they did this time!

Obama always a day late (over a year on this issue and 6 years on many other issues) and a dollar short (trillions). Funny thing about Obama he could probably tell you all the golfing scores of Tiger Woods, the song placement on billboard top 100 for JayZ and Beyoncé, the stats on NBA teams and their rosters, but hell don't ask him to do that boring national security stuff....yawn....."is it vacation time yet?"
Gasman

Houston, TX

#25009 Sep 3, 2014
350 more troops to Baghdad

X

An average of 25 MRE farts per day per troop

= 8750 wet juicey farts for Iraqis to sniff each day.

“Free to be me and you!”

Since: Aug 14

Zephyrhills, FL

#25010 Sep 3, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I tried Mint. It was ok but I really didn't like it. It's actually an offshoot of Ubuntu. Both are Debian based.
I assume that he knows about this website for Linux distros, but just in case he doesn't.
I've been using this one for years.
http://distrowatch.com/
He knows about distrowatch. He uses KNOPPIX..it is another distro of linux? I have no idea WTH.....I just said. Two.com puter nerds talking through a dumbazz retired RN. He would really like you

“Free to be me and you!”

Since: Aug 14

Zephyrhills, FL

#25011 Sep 3, 2014
Donnie wrote:
WASHINGTON (Reuters)- President Barack Obama has ordered about 350 more troops toBaghdad to protect the U.S. Embassy in the Iraqi capital and is sending top officials to theMiddle East to "build a stronger regional partnership" against Islamic State militants, the White House said on Tuesday.
Pentagon Press Secretary Rear Admiral John Kirby added that the move would bring the total number of U.S. military personnel responsible for bolstering diplomatic security in Iraq up to about 820.
Obama left Washington on Tuesday to visit Estonia and then attend a NATO summit in Wales.
The White House said Obama would be consulting this week with NATO allies on additional actions to take against Islamic State forces and "to develop a broad-based international coalition to implement a comprehensive strategy to protect our people and to support our partners" against the group. The Sunni Muslim militants have captured parts of Iraq and Syria.
As part of that effort, the White House said, the United States would send Secretary of StateJohn Kerry, Defense Secretary Chuck Hagel and Obama’s counterterrorism adviser, Lisa Monaco, to the Middle East "in the near-term to build a stronger regional partnership."
The White House announcement came on the day Islamic State released a video purporting to show the beheading of a second American hostage, journalist Steven Sotloff, raising the stakes in its confrontation with Washington over U.S. airstrikes on its insurgents in Iraq.
"The President has made clear his commitment to doing whatever is required to provide the necessary security for U.S. personnel and facilities around the world," White Housespokesman Josh Earnest said in a statement.
"The request he approved today will allow some previously deployed military personnel to depart Iraq, while at the same time providing a more robust, sustainable security force for our personnel and facilities in Baghdad," Earnest added.
----------
Obama was warned about ISIS (ISIL) over a year ago. Military brass has been extremely concerned over this president's lax attitude for national security threats and these are the military brass Obama hand picked if you remember he got rid of so many of our top echelon generals, admirals because they didn't tell him what he wanted to hear. Well it's happening again when the golfer-in-chief said we had no strategy to handle ISIS the Pentagon publicly stated otherwise which is not the normal M.O. for the Pentagon. They quietly go about doing their jobs and keeping all contingency plans updated and operational and they never counter a sitting president's press statements....but they did this time!
Obama always a day late (over a year on this issue and 6 years on many other issues) and a dollar short (trillions). Funny thing about Obama he could probably tell you all the golfing scores of Tiger Woods, the song placement on billboard top 100 for JayZ and Beyoncé, the stats on NBA teams and their rosters, but hell don't ask him to do that boring national security stuff....yawn....."is it vacation time yet?"
Daaaaaaayum..........do I get any CEU's for reading this manuscript? I have a short attention span since the stroke.

“Free to be me and you!”

Since: Aug 14

Zephyrhills, FL

#25012 Sep 3, 2014
Gasman wrote:
350 more troops to Baghdad
X
An average of 25 MRE farts per day per troop
= 8750 wet juicey farts for Iraqis to sniff each day.
I love the troops!
c

Corpus Christi, TX

#25013 Sep 3, 2014
Hg
ccxx

Corpus Christi, TX

#25018 Sep 3, 2014
Fyhxhgvv
Gasman

Houston, TX

#25019 Sep 3, 2014
Liberal forever wrote:
<quoted text>
He would really like you
Perv!

Just keep him from using FARTER....
Gasman

Houston, TX

#25021 Sep 3, 2014
Liberal forever wrote:
<quoted text>I love the troops!
And the troops love farts!!!

Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#25022 Sep 3, 2014
Liberal forever wrote:
<quoted text>
He knows about distrowatch. He uses KNOPPIX..it is another distro of linux? I have no idea WTH.....I just said. Two.com puter nerds talking through a dumbazz retired RN. He would really like you
Knoppix is another distribution. It actually runs off of a CD. I've used it in the past for working on Windows partitions, retrieving files.

I actually have three hard drives on this machine, running three different operating systems not including another one I have imbedded in my main OS with virtual machine software. I built this
machine two weeks before hurricane Ike hit. It's a dinosaur now, but still as powerful as most
of the new computers.

I love using two operating systems at the same time. VectorLinux to do everything and Windows to watch Netflix as Netflix won't work with Linux. No dual booting required.

The virtual machine software isn't very hard to install. He can get it here: https://www.virtualbox.org/
LTC That Fart Guy

Cypress, TX

#25023 Sep 3, 2014
Gasman wrote:
<quoted text>
And the troops love farts!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =L85U7pkcSnwXX
Yes they do.
Bo Bo

Dallas, TX

#25024 Sep 3, 2014
The Fart Master

“Free to be me and you!”

Since: Aug 14

Zephyrhills, FL

#25025 Sep 4, 2014
Test!
Gasman

Houston, TX

#25026 Sep 4, 2014
Fart!

“Free to be me and you!”

Since: Aug 14

Zephyrhills, FL

#25027 Sep 4, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Knoppix is another distribution. It actually runs off of a CD. I've used it in the past for working on Windows partitions, retrieving files.
I actually have three hard drives on this machine, running three different operating systems not including another one I have imbedded in my main OS with virtual machine software. I built this
machine two weeks before hurricane Ike hit. It's a dinosaur now, but still as powerful as most
of the new computers.
I love using two operating systems at the same time. VectorLinux to do everything and Windows to watch Netflix as Netflix won't work with Linux. No dual booting required.
The virtual machine software isn't very hard to install. He can get it here: https://www.virtualbox.org/
I share info with DB. He is a gamer.........I argue about politics. We have netflix on all of our computers. My memory is shot. Infarcts are a beech. DB is my very best friend in the world. He had the first computer TRS-80 mod I in 1980. I just like to learn more about politics online these days. Scott and Crist are neck and neck now. Nov 4 is almost here. I am in no way as intelligent as DB.......but he loves us Texas redneck women. His father was born in Fort Worth and he was raised in Arkansas. He went to Baltimore after WWII. Davie says he is a pinkneck. His dad attended Johns Hopkins and later worked for Martin - Marrietta in the space program . DBgot to florida when he was a teen. D joined the Coast Guard so he would not likely kill people. My ex.isa born Warrior. They are good friends strangely. He was a fireman/paramedic many years in central Florida. After he developed asthma he became an HVAC tech.......specializing in chillers. He could sit in his house and tell different room temps in buildings by computer. We love being retired and having old peeps fun. He has 5 computers the last time I counted. Jakie -bob was on channel.13 news today. He is in first grade. They asked him why he goes to school. "To get smart....and pay bills......and make money to send me to college.". DB is jealous as Laura Moody interviewed him. Lol. So we babysit and tutor our grandchildren these days. DB has helped me take care of JB since he was 6 weeks old. JB already has college paid for as he has responsible parents. I am just rambling today. Seeya later gators!
Gasman

Houston, TX

#25028 Sep 4, 2014
Did you remeber that you farted on here 17 times yesterday....no wait that was me...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tennessee Colony Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Continue reading Israel's latest land grab (Feb '17) Aug 13 chosen khazars 16
News Kerry backs off Israel 'apartheid' remark (Apr '14) Aug 3 Mikhail 10
News Coffee Landing restaurant burns (Jun '07) Jul '17 Bubba Wagoner 21
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Texas (Dis... (Oct '10) Jun '17 AmPieJam UncleSam 19
News Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) Jun '17 Mike 121,924
Michael Unit, Colony, Tennesse, TX May '17 bealopez 1
Keep a Word~Drop a Word Apr '17 Whiny1 3

Tennessee Colony Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Tennessee Colony Mortgages