Blaming Israel for carnage

Blaming Israel for carnage

There are 121900 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Jul 22, 2006, titled Blaming Israel for carnage. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

Uzi

Herzliya, Israel

#122097 Mar 16, 2014
Brit Expat wrote:
<quoted text> Impale me on you Jew stick. This how I wish to die.
Cyril age 84
U gonna die as every nazi died.
No mercy.
Brit Expat

Drøbak, Norway

#122098 Mar 16, 2014
Brit Expat wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL. I've been hacked! Probably by a stinking jew.
Quit stealing my name Jew.
Brit Expat

Drøbak, Norway

#122099 Mar 16, 2014
I like the taste of Jew juice.
Sheilaa

Drøbak, Norway

#122100 Mar 16, 2014
Are there any Jews here for me to tea bag?
Sheilaa

Drøbak, Norway

#122101 Mar 16, 2014
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
No mercy.
Beat me with a stick. I like it rough.
Jewbacca

Drøbak, Norway

#122102 Mar 16, 2014
Sometime, I have to hit my head with the hammer to make me stop talking about Jews.
Jewbacca

Drøbak, Norway

#122103 Mar 16, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
Obama to Netanyahu:'window is closing' for Israeli-Palestinian peace deal
US President warns Israeli leader that his country faces international isolation if he does not move to reach a peace agreement
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/bar...
Quit yor propaganda, Jew.

Sheilaa

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#122104 Mar 16, 2014
JERICHO - March 15, 2014 (WAFA)– The Palestinian Water Authority organized Saturday a march in support of Palestinian water rights in Bardala near Jericho.

Taking part in a march organized under the motto “The Jordan Valley Screams” to mark the World Water Day, marchers lifted banners calling for defending Palestinian water rights and praising the steadfastness of Palestinian residents of the Jordan Valley against displacement as a result of settlement construction.

Marchers called for the reclamation of the Palestinians’ right to obtain 250 million cubic meter of water from the Jordan River, whose water is exploited by the Israeli occupation authorities.

Among the marchers were head and personnel of the Palestinian Water Authority.

Head of the Palestinian Water Authority, Shadad &#699;Attili, highlighted depriving the Palestinians in the Jordan Valley from water as a result of the Israeli policies, as well as the Israeli attempts to undermine the Palestinian food basket in the Jordan Valley; the Jordan Valley is a fertile productive region, described as the food basket of Palestine.

“Although we stand on the second largest water reservoir ]in Palestine[ and near the Jordan River, we are suffering from the water scarcity,” said ‘Attili.

http://english.wafa.ps/index.php...
Brit Expat

Saint-jean-de-védas, France

#122105 Mar 16, 2014
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
No mercy.
Hiya honky tonk. I've been hacked. Getem down you're on next! LOL.

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#122106 Mar 16, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
THIS IS AN INSPIRING STORY TO UPLIFT EVERYONE
ousef Bashir was an-hopes-for-peace
You keep very odd hours and post incessantly. Why is that?
Brit Expat

#122107 Mar 16, 2014
Blaming Israel for carnage!!!!!!!!!!

I never can remember? Is it israel or SHITRAEL? Silly me. LMAO

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#122109 Mar 16, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
You keep very odd hours and post incessantly. Why is that?
SPAM

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#122110 Mar 16, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
SPAM
No. If I copy/pasted Moby Dick and other such tomes the way you do, THAT would be spam, Suzie.

You're obviously unemployed, yet you post here for 12 hours at a time. Why is that?

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#122111 Mar 16, 2014
Gaza Strip
Over 90% of water in Gaza Strip unfit for drinking

Published:
9 Feb 2014

Gaza's primary water source is the coastal aquifer, which is also used by Israel and Egypt. It has been continuously over-pumped for decades, even prior to Israel's occupation in 1967. At present, the Palestinian Water Authority pumps some 180 million cubic meters (mcm) a year from the aquifer in Gaza, although its replenishment rate is only 50-60 mcm a year. Over the years, this has significantly lowered the groundwater level, leading to contamination of the aquifer’s water by seawater seeping in and saline groundwater rising from deeper in the reservoir. Israel currently sells Gaza 4.2 mcm of water a year and has agreed to sell another 5 mcm of desalinated water annually, but the infrastructure work for conveying the water have yet to be completed.

Another longstanding problem in the Gaza Strip is the lack of proper wastewater treatment. Many residents are not even connected to a sewage system, and domestic waste flows into cesspits, from where it seeps into the groundwater and contaminates it. The problem has grown worse in recent years, primarily due to electricity shortages. In addition, Israel damaged wastewater-treatment facilities during Operation Cast Lead, resulting in far greater quantities of sewage going untreated. Although the facility has since been restored and new infrastructure laid in towns previously not connected to a sewage system, Gaza's wastewater-treatment facilities are far from able to meet the required amounts and standards.

Although infrastructure has since been rebuilt or added in towns previously left untreated, Gaza's wastewater-treatment facilities are far from meeting the necessary standards. Various projects to improve infrastructure are slow to progress, due both to Israel's restrictions on importing construction materials and equipment into Gaza as well as to lengthy bureaucratic processes in the international organizations funding the projects.

Read more at:

http://www.btselem.org/gaza_strip/20140209_ga...

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#122113 Mar 16, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
No. If I copy/pasted Moby Dick and other such tomes the way you do, THAT would be spam, Suzie.
You're obviously unemployed, yet you post here for 12 hours at a time. Why is that?
OFF TOPIC
Brit Expat

#122115 Mar 16, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
Gaza Strip
Over 90% of water in Gaza Strip unfit for drinking
Published:
9 Feb 2014
Gaza's primary water source is the coastal aquifer, which is also used by Israel and Egypt. It has been continuously over-pumped for decades, even prior to Israel's occupation in 1967. At present, the Palestinian Water Authority pumps some 180 million cubic meters (mcm) a year from the aquifer in Gaza, although its replenishment rate is only 50-60 mcm a year. Over the years, this has significantly lowered the groundwater level, leading to contamination of the aquifer’s water by seawater seeping in and saline groundwater rising from deeper in the reservoir. Israel currently sells Gaza 4.2 mcm of water a year and has agreed to sell another 5 mcm of desalinated water annually, but the infrastructure work for conveying the water have yet to be completed.
Another longstanding problem in the Gaza Strip is the lack of proper wastewater treatment. Many residents are not even connected to a sewage system, and domestic waste flows into cesspits, from where it seeps into the groundwater and contaminates it. The problem has grown worse in recent years, primarily due to electricity shortages. In addition, Israel damaged wastewater-treatment facilities during Operation Cast Lead, resulting in far greater quantities of sewage going untreated. Although the facility has since been restored and new infrastructure laid in towns previously not connected to a sewage system, Gaza's wastewater-treatment facilities are far from able to meet the required amounts and standards.
Although infrastructure has since been rebuilt or added in towns previously left untreated, Gaza's wastewater-treatment facilities are far from meeting the necessary standards. Various projects to improve infrastructure are slow to progress, due both to Israel's restrictions on importing construction materials and equipment into Gaza as well as to lengthy bureaucratic processes in the international organizations funding the projects.
Read more at:
http://www.btselem.org/gaza_strip/20140209_ga...
Always remember, for many in the Useless States of America. Ignorance is true bliss!

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#122116 Mar 16, 2014
Ali (13) and Maysaa (10) Abu Haneyeh, residents of a-Nuseirat Refugee Camp, central Gaza Strip, barred since 2007 from visiting their father

I’m in the seventh grade at a-Nuseirat Boys’ School. I live with my mother and my sister Maysaa, who is ten years old, in the a-Sawarha area, south of a-Nuseirat Refugee Camp.

My father was arrested on 5 April 2004 at the Abu Huli checkpoint, in northern Khan Yunis, and sentenced to fourteen and a half years in prison.

I last visited my father in 2006. I went with my grandmother and with my sister, Maysaa. He was in Nafha prison. When we met, we were separated from him by a sheet of glass, and I had to talk to him on a phone. Even though I couldn’t hug him, I was happy. I was glad and also scared, because of the way the armed prison guards were looking at us.

From 2006 to 2012, Israel kept us from visiting my father. It was hard. My mother sent him letters through the Red Cross, but it took months till we heard back from him.

That whole time, we were very worried, because we didn’t know how he really was – if he felt well or was ill, and if he needed anything. Almost every day, I asked my mother if we’d be allowed to visit him, and when. My mother always said that she didn’t know, and that made me very sad.

In September 2012, someone from the Red Cross called and told my mother that she and my grandmother or grandfather could go visit my father. My grandfather passed way in 2010. My mother asked if the children could come, too, and they said we couldn’t. That made me very angry. My mother and grandmother went to visit him. On the night before the visit, I couldn’t sleep. I was so excited and happy that we’d been allowed to visit him again. Even though I couldn’t go, I was happy for my mother that she’d see him after so many years. Before the first visit, my mother told me I might be allowed to come along on future visits and she calmed me down a bit. But I wasn’t allowed to join the next visit, either, and I was very disappointed.

I haven’t seen my father in seven years. I haven’t even seen a recent photo of him. Every time I miss him, I open up the photo album and look at old photos. I keep asking my mother if he’s changed and what he looks like now.

I miss him very much, especially on holidays and when we have family celebrations. I hope Israel will let me visit him at least when there are holidays. My sister, Maysaa, also wants to visit him very much, just like me.

http://www.btselem.org/testimonies/20130320_a...

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#122117 Mar 16, 2014
Brit Expat wrote:
<quoted text>
Always remember, for many in the Useless States of America. Ignorance is true bliss!
I agree and it is only since coming on this forum in particular that it has become more evident
Brit Expat

Sweden

#122118 Mar 16, 2014
Of course, I enjoy a good Jew rod rammed into my ass every now and then. It makes me feel wanted.
Brit Expat

Sweden

#122119 Mar 16, 2014
I will get down on my knees, close my eyes, open my mouth and pray. If a Jew rod ends up in there, so be it. I love a salty dog.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tennessee Colony Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Craft-Turney Water Supply issues boil water notice Nov '16 WATER IS LIFE 2
News Confederate monument near MLK Jr. Drive in East... Sep '16 Billygene 3
slumlord (Aug '15) Jul '16 greybandit 3
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Jun '16 robert 994
Ray Newman (Jun '16) Jun '16 Concerned 1
News Neches ISD teacher arrested was victim and #821... (Jun '13) Mar '16 watchin 30
Watson's (Mar '16) Mar '16 Lucky21 1

Tennessee Colony Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Tennessee Colony Mortgages