Blaming Israel for carnage

Blaming Israel for carnage

There are 121924 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Jul 22, 2006, titled Blaming Israel for carnage. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

nutjobs here

Kfar Saba, Israel

#107907 Jul 23, 2013
orion wrote:
<quoted text>Sure except that they have different identity papers, different number plates on their cars and much lower pensions than the Chosen of God. Sounds like apartheid to me. No wonder Israel was our greatest ally during the apartheid years. They supplied us all the weapons we wanted (at three time the price). We even tested nuclear weapons together. Birds of a feather, flock together...!
25% of Israeli are non-Jewish Palestine Arabs they have the same rights as Israeli Jews.
As for the Palestinians they were offered and even given autonomy as in numerous other places in the world but they started blowing things up. Autonomy is not apartheid.
Whatever

East Setauket, NY

#107908 Jul 23, 2013
Bobby Sandman 88 wrote:
<quoted text>
/88
Some of Pt. Jeffersonites posting of brother Natanael jew comments were deleted for posting Brother Natanael Kapners truth about his horrors as being a beleiver in his past Jews Cult "convert" religion.
Now he's freed himself from these j's Devil worhippers snd muttface hybrid mutations and from Tribal jewry workshop, which he is telling the World of/about.
Brother Nathanael is showing us non-jews Tribal Jewries Evilness and Wickedness and all they,(the jews) can do is watch and call Brother Nathaneal a slandous names, expletives, and that the x-jew is a mental case.
Our hats are off to x jew Brother Nathanael Crusade of exposing Jews' Evilness and jews' Supreme Holocaust on poor, meek, and helpless Palestinians..
. F. You
Whatever

East Setauket, NY

#107909 Jul 23, 2013
Bobby Sandman 88 wrote:
<quoted text>
/88
Some of Pt. Jeffersonites posting of brother Natanael jew comments were deleted for posting Brother Natanael Kapners truth about his horrors as being a beleiver in his past Jews Cult "convert" religion.
Now he's freed himself from these j's Devil worhippers snd muttface hybrid mutations and from Tribal jewry workshop, which he is telling the World of/about.
Brother Nathanael is showing us non-jews Tribal Jewries Evilness and Wickedness and all they,(the jews) can do is watch and call Brother Nathaneal a slandous names, expletives, and that the x-jew is a mental case.
Our hats are off to x jew Brother Nathanael Crusade of exposing Jews' Evilness and jews' Supreme Holocaust on poor, meek, and helpless Palestinians..
Go and F yourself
Bobbalina of Sinai

Port Jefferson, NY

#107910 Jul 23, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>

`

Go and F yourself
`

`

`

poor ignorant filthy occultist "convert" u, whose speaking out of her old brown stained natzo marxist hole,... she calls a mouth!

Truth hurts, don't it commie/?
Bobby Sandman 88

Port Jefferson, NY

#107911 Jul 23, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>

`

Go and F yourself
/88

You can yell, scream, and use all kinds of dirty expletive towards us in Mt. Sinai, but that's not going to alter the Truth and facts about you and your kind being sick perverted serial killing ruthless j savades.

The Truth is that you and your kind are nothing more than 'converts" that are filthy injurious wild guttonous that are dirty perverted lying untermenschen, that must be monitored for the safety and security of our children and for the reassurance for civilized human beings..

After all, doesnt your Talmud books teach you and your kind that's it okay to have sex with a goyims three years old baby and denigrate and murder humans who look to Jesus Christ as their "Exemplar and Comforter".

You creatures hate Jesus Christ the perfect man because Jesus knew your oral Cult of "Phariaiasm" and denounced it and condemned it as pure evil, before it was adopted by sub-human being later in time that called thenselves jews in 1775, and their jew hatefulness is in and is from the written books called the Talmud.

The Talmud and jew Karl Marx has produced Talmudic demonized jew that make monster like grunting sounds and noises, just like you.
Woody

Duncanville, TX

#107912 Jul 25, 2013
Israel has the highest poverty rate in the developed world, Haaretz concludes based on a new study by the Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD).

The newspaper notes that with a poverty rate of 20.9 percent, Israel scores lowest out of 34 economically developed countries. The country also has one of the biggest gaps between its rich and poor in the developed world .

Only Chile, Mexico, Turkey and the U.S. precede Israel when it comes to income inequality rates, the study indicates. Nordic and Central European countries have the least income inequality.

The results of the study were released days after Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu sparked criticism for lavish expenditures made with taxpayers’ money. The AP reported on Monday that Netanyahu’s expenses had risen nearly 80 percent since taking office in 2009. On a recent trip to London, the Israeli leader reportedly spent $127,000 in public funds for a sleeping cabin.
Bobby Sandman 88

Port Jefferson, NY

#107914 Jul 25, 2013
/88

Our own General Patton after World War 2 was aghast at seeing a bunch of deformed jewish vultures who crapped and urinated on the floors to relieve themselves.

General Patton comments on jews waiting and salivating in International camps was that jews were dirty, smelly and filthy creatures, that he needed a gas mask to be around. Jews hid their stolen dations in the latrines.

Just logic should tell each and every visitor to this Historical Site, that jews and their wailing wall religion is a Cult of mutated hybrid Evil Doing sickos, who are devoted to Satanism as their idol the Devil's has made jews' his chosen helping demons.

My personal experience and views is like that of our late great General Patton, who wrote a book against zionist Eisenhower and Russian Holocausts jews..
Bobby Sandman 88

Port Jefferson, NY

#107915 Jul 25, 2013
`

/correction

Jews hid their stolen rations in the latrines.
Bobby Sandman 88

Port Jefferson, NY

#107916 Jul 25, 2013
/88

More and more human beings today, are recognizing Tribal Jewry as Satan's chosen occultist sub-human followers, who are ruthless, evil, barbaric and heartless savages, that use a idolatric wailing wall to gyrate their perverse lard hips too, while wailing and lamenting in a state of mental demoness.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#107917 Jul 25, 2013
Bloody Scabs 69 wrote:
/69
More and more human beings today, are recognizing Tribal Jewry as Satan's chosen occultist sub-human followers, who are ruthless, evil, barbaric and heartless savages, that use a idolatric wailing wall to gyrate their perverse lard hips too, while wailing and lamenting in a state of mental demoness.
Another lovely morning mood from the screeching sea hag. Weren't you supposed to be making a guest appearance in a bestiality movie, or were you again demoted to fluffer?
Bobby Sandman 88

Port Jefferson, NY

#107918 Jul 25, 2013
/88

I don't think anyone here, with the exception of a few Truth seekers, realize what the jewish cult has done to USA, Russian people, German people and to the Palestinians.

We as civilized human beings must put a stop to israel and its serial killing jews, for the good of humankind.

Are you who defend and justify israeli jews Supreme War Crimes so very evil or so very stupid to post against the our real Truths about convicted jew Criminals, hiding out in illegal illegitimate israel, as jew fugitives from International Justice/?
Bobby Sandman 88

Port Jefferson, NY

#107919 Jul 25, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>

`

`

`

Another lovely morning mood from the screeching sea hag. Weren't you supposed to be making a guest appearance in a bestiality movie, or were you again demoted to fluffer?
`

/88

In your case its obvious to all of us old troll, that you are both,...... very, very, very, very, evil and very, very, very stupid!

USA

#107920 Jul 25, 2013
Bloody Skank 69 wrote:
<quoted text>
`
/69
In my case its obvious to all of us old troll, that i are both,...... very, very, very, very, evil and very, very, very stupid!
Is that your 'professional' opinion, or just what your skin-headed girlfriend told you, hag? Now tell me all about this movie, termagant. are you a feature star, or another face in the crowd of water bison?
Calypso17

Hempstead, NY

#107921 Jul 25, 2013
Bobby Sandman 88 wrote:
`
/correction
mike hid their stolen rations in the latrines.
Your family will suffer the same fate
Jeramiah

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#107922 Jul 25, 2013
Why Israel is a safe place when the dollar collapse :
Bobby Sandman 88

Port Jefferson, NY

#107923 Jul 25, 2013
Calypso17 wrote:
<quoted text>

Your family will suffer the same fate
/88

My family are clean, decent and upright human beings, who have given to humankind and not taken. You and your kind on the other hand are a defender of savage Evil Doers, who were documented by our late great General Patton, as being dirty, filthy vile looking animals, who deficated on the floor and feasted on it.

Dont post me anymore, because u are stalking, threatening and harassing me and i dont like it from a crazed subverting troll.

USA

#107924 Jul 25, 2013
Bloody Scabs 69 wrote:
<quoted text>
/69

Dont post me anymore, because u are stalking, threatening and harassing me and i dont like it from a crazed subverting troll.
Lighten up, hag. It's just a fan of your many hit movies, OK?
Bobby Sandman 88

Port Jefferson, NY

#107925 Jul 25, 2013
Woody wrote:
`

`

Israel has the highest poverty rate in the developed world, Haaretz concludes based on a new study by the Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD).

/88

Dear Woody...

And what else would or could you expect from these lowlives of evil sinfulness, who are grubbing mooching scrounge swineherds,.... that are spawned to be lazy, wallowing in drek, gluttons/?
Calypso17

Hempstead, NY

#107927 Jul 25, 2013
Bobby Sandman 88 wrote:
<quoted text>
/88
My family are clean, decent and upright human beings, who have given to humankind and not taken. You and your kind on the other hand are a defender of savage Evil Doers, who were documented by our late great General Patton, as being dirty, filthy vile looking animals, who deficated on the floor and feasted on it.
You are descended from cannibals who feasted on the flesh of man. The children show signs of psychosis and fetal alcohol syndrome and the ri girl is a receptacle for night time deposits form whomever passes by.
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

#107928 Jul 25, 2013
Well! good news for Israhell !
http://ericmargolis.com/2013/07/the-road-to-n...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tennessee Colony Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Anderson Co. man charged with shooting repo man... (Oct '12) Aug 29 Wes Crawford 9
slumlord Aug 24 Taj Mahal renter 1
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Aug 17 District farts 977
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Aug 15 More farts 790
New Frankston mini-Walmart opening Jan 14--thou... (Dec '14) Aug 2 Tom 2
News Shami charges racism in gubernatorial race (Feb '10) Jul '15 Election farts 56
Operation JADE HELM IT IS VERY SERIOUS Jun '15 JHC 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Tennessee Colony Mortgages