Blaming Israel for carnage

Blaming Israel for carnage

There are 121864 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Jul 22, 2006, titled Blaming Israel for carnage. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#105890 May 25, 2013
Pet Snake wrote:
<quoted text>
I refer to my previous 10,000 submissions:
."
Note this baby ruth, make it a topic for delicious.
Yes, I already knew the thoughts were careening around the inside of your swollen cabeza, perv.

USA

#105892 May 25, 2013
Pet Snake wrote:
<quoted text>
On the contrary I often thank the Lord God that I was born a Jew. Praise be to God! How can you envy the Jew? Hated the world over due to his
Oh the pathetic deterioration of a semi-human mind. As well as staking out your hovel, they're monitoring every word you type, perv.

USA

#105894 May 25, 2013
Pet Snake wrote:
<quoted text>
I was viciously attacked by Jews here near Liverpool. Devil worshipping
No you weren't perv. Your story has changed too many times to be credible. How did you know they were Jews and Mason, creep? Did they show you their Mogen Davids, pig?

Your lies are designed for seeking pity. That's why you're bringing it up now, freak.

Tell me again how afterward you 'abused by Jews' in hospital.
Henry

Las Vegas, NV

#105895 May 25, 2013
4Petesakes wrote:
<quoted text>
On the contrary I often thank the Lord God that I was not born a Jew. Praise be to God! How can you envy the Jew? Hated the world over due to his violence and theft and murder of innocents ... how does that engender 'envy'... no! The devil's children are not something to be envied. Rather to be pitied because they love the world and its resources and hate the Lord God, Great Master of Creation who allows the rain to fall on the just and the heathen; on the rich and the poor...
"And ye shall know the truth and the truth shall make you free," John 8.32
"And ye shall know the truth and the truth shall make you free," John 8.32
Then you've been locked up in your own mental world for years.
Henry

Las Vegas, NV

#105896 May 25, 2013
4Petesakes wrote:
<quoted text>
I was viciously attacked by Jews here near Liverpool. Devil worshipping freemasons came to their aid for this act of violence against me. The Jews who attacked me are walking free yet the Lord God is aware of every thought and every call , every whisper every evil act which led to that violent attack.
You opened your piehole and got your ass beat. That's your own fault dummy.
Henry

Las Vegas, NV

#105897 May 25, 2013
Now you resort to the internet because you can't back up your BS mouth. Hey, what comes around goes around.
Bobby Sandman 88

Saint James, NY

#105898 May 25, 2013
Woody wrote:
......go Hezbollah go........go Assad go......go great people of Persia go........
BEIRUT (Reuters)- The leader of Lebanese guerrilla movement Hezbollah said on Saturday his group would stay in the Syrian war "to the end of the road" and bring victory to its ally President Bashar al-Assad.
Hassan Nasrallah, head of the militant Shi'ite Muslim group, said in a televised speech that Syria and Lebanon were facing a threat from radical Sunni Islamists, which he argued was a plot devised by the United States and its allies to serve Israel's interests in the region.
"We will not rely on anyone ... like all the battles before this one: We will be its people, its men, and we will be the ones who bring it victory," he said, speaking from an undisclosed location.
"We will continue to the end of the road, we accept this responsibility and will accept all sacrifices and expected consequences of this position," he said in the televised footage, which showed thousands of cheering people watching him on big screens in the Lebanese town of Mashgara.
`

~5

Israel has got one big evil flounder foot on a banana matzo-ball and the other big evil flounder foot is on its way to hell/.
good old boys

New York, NY

#105899 May 25, 2013
Henry wrote:
<quoted text>
You know all about that, don't you Tony Montana?
Fkn POS traitor. You should be jailed.
I your Henry Hill right that right weasel you're the lowest form of evolution you're a piece of garbage
good old boys

New York, NY

#105900 May 25, 2013
Henry wrote:
Now you resort to the internet because you can't back up your BS mouth. Hey, what comes around goes around.
smack yourself 10 timesnow find the nearest public urinal and stick your face in a urinal and drink some old urine in waterwhen you're done with that cool back into the sewer where you came from
good old boys

New York, NY

#105901 May 25, 2013
Henry wrote:
we all know that you an infidel are we talked mongoloid gay lovers why don't you just admit it
good old boys

New York, NY

#105902 May 25, 2013
Henrietta sweet cheeks that's what I'm gonna call you from now on

rtloder

Since: Nov 12

Australia

#105903 May 25, 2013
4Petesakes wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks rtloder, interesting point. The Lord God, Great Master of Creation is our father and our guide. Be glad! We are actually alive and free from the Jews' lies. It is they who languish in ignorance and death.

Thank you 4Petesakes .
And if I may contribute reassurance to any of our members who doubt your wise words I invite them to forget it.
As there is no recourse to doubt.
Reassurance !!! that is to say.
It will not be forthcoming.
Not from my part.
Anyway.
Carlos

Rio De Janeiro, Brazil

#105904 May 25, 2013
Ralph wrote:
If the Hezbollah would keep away from civilian homes and stop hiding or storing weapons in schools and religious shrines, there would be less carnage. Blame the terrorists for depending on human shields. Israel makes the best use of its weaponry to make "surgical strikes". If innocent civilians are killed or injured, blame Hezbollah and those who support them -- not Israel!
Last "surgical strikes", Israel used "white phosphorus" over civilians! Stop the retard BS about good guys vs evil guys... You make no sense, how can Hezbollah members keep away from civilian homes? They live in those homes, idiot!!! Their families are those civilians you are talking about, pathetic idiot!!! THEY ARE MEMBERS OF THOSE COMMUNITIES!

USA

#105905 May 25, 2013
rtloder wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you Pet Snake .
And if I may contribute reassurance to any of our members who doubt your wise words I invite them to forget it.
As there is no recourse to doubt.
Reassurance !!! that is to say.
It will not be forthcoming.
Not from my part.
Anyway.
Get a room, dad.

USA

#105909 May 25, 2013
DUNG wrote:
IS THAT RIGHT???
SO, HOW ABOUT THE RECENT HISTORICAL SITUATION WHERE THE USA JUST LOST THE MIDEAST???
<quoted text>
How about the historical event when North Korea shut down the Kaesong industrial complex. How's that fat hump kim going to pay for his useless fireworks now?
Nutjobs here

Tel Aviv, Israel

#105910 May 25, 2013
Look what Israel is doing to the Palestinian Arabs

http://verygoodnewsisrael.blogspot.co.il/2011...

Look how Israel treats its Arab minority

Nutjobs here

Tel Aviv, Israel

#105911 May 25, 2013

Israel and the Palestinian Arabs – Dec 2011
GnA

Australia

#105918 May 25, 2013
. 16 All Scripture is inspired by God and is useful to teach us what is true and to make us realize what is wrong in our lives. It corrects us when we are wrong and teaches us to do what is right. 17 God uses it to prepare and equip his people to do every good work.

Pete you have to understand scripture before u speak. I can tell you now with God by my side. Your view and understanding of scripture is incorrect.

For example ur view of the Israelites is not the same as God Romans 11 (New Living Translation.)

Your view of Israel is not the same as God's (Jeremiah 31)

When Jesus Christ spoke against his people he spoke against the unbeliving Jews. This is what you must understand and what you need to know because ur a believer of Jesus Christ arnt you?

If you are a believer than tell me what u think of Romans 10

You say stop abusing scripture but through me and others The Holy Spirit is trying to correct you. Just as he corrects me when i am wrong.

You must stop being stubborn. It will get you knowhere. I have many scriptures that i can give you. But to understand the begining u must read the begining. Until you do this the devil will twist the bible in a way which will certainly take you away from Truth.
GnA

Australia

#105923 May 26, 2013
4Petesakes wrote:
<quoted text>
You abuse scripture. You agree with and call for the murder of children in Gaza by bloody thirsty serial murdering Jews and then spout that it is 'God's word' or 'ordained by God' as if the Lord God, Great Master of Creation sanctions murder theft occupation and corruption by a scurrilous band of aASKInazi Euro Jews who have no connection with the Hebrews of the old Testament Bible. This is the reason why you are a charlatan and here only spewing and speaking the words Satan loves to hear.
"and ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free." John 8.32
Pete i dont agree with murdering children when did i say that?

So answer me with scripture.

Was it not God alone who took away the Children of all Egyptians when Pharoa would not let the Israelites go?

Was it not God who depart the Sea's for Moses and the Israelites and kill the Egyptian soldiers who arrogantly gave chase?

Was it not the Lord our God who destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah

It was also God who brought the Roman Empire to destroy The Temple just as Jesus Christ said would happen.

So now i ask you this why do you Judge Israel

When Syria has killed thousands,Tens of Thousands of "humanly speaking" innocent Civillians including children and Mother's, Wives and Husbands, Brothers and Sisters,Grandpa's and Grandma's,Uncle's and aunty's. Why dont you sat anything about that?

God has already spoken and i gave you the scripture to prove it.

The Land belongs to Abraham and his decendants after him. Through Isaac and Jacob "Israel". So Palestine is the one who will not take this as Truth. And that is there fault not Israel's. Jerusalem will continue to be a stumbling block and those who come against Jerusalem the Jewish Capital and Throne of Jesus Christ will hurt themselves Bad.
GnA

Australia

#105924 May 26, 2013
Revelations 22:16

16 “I, Jesus, have sent my angel to give you this message for the churches. I am both the source of David and the heir to his throne.[e] I am the bright morning star.”

You see pete Jesus Christ himself is the heir to the Throne of King David and what is the Throne of King David?

Israel!! Yes all of Israel!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tennessee Colony Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Confederate monument near MLK Jr. Drive in East... Sep 5 Billygene 3
slumlord (Aug '15) Jul '16 greybandit 3
News Craft-Turney Water Supply issues boil water notice Jul '16 ELISE GINGERICH 1
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Jun '16 robert 994
Ray Newman Jun '16 Concerned 1
Macy Brown...the girl who sleeps with married men! (Dec '15) Mar '16 riverrat 11
News Neches ISD teacher arrested was victim and #821... (Jun '13) Mar '16 watchin 30

Tennessee Colony Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Tennessee Colony Mortgages