Blaming Israel for carnage

Blaming Israel for carnage

There are 121874 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Jul 22, 2006, titled Blaming Israel for carnage. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

Freedom

New York, NY

#102004 Feb 26, 2013
fearless cartooni wrote:
<quoted text>i'm an atheist, i dont give a sh!t what any of that sh1t says... do you know muslims would actually have him burn... well if they were around...

everyone who is a non muslim is an infidel... your point ???

Go Infidels.... oh yeah, and screw muslims.
Your an idiot

Muslims believe in Christ and his second coming

You know nothing about Islam
Moses Kestenbaum ODA

West Orange, NJ

#102006 Feb 26, 2013
Syrians should all go to hell, Mohamed's pigs swindlers and wife abusers, how many wife's does the average Arab have? Lazy good for nothing's dumb asses hashis smoking pot heads who only know how to kill other people and get pleasure out of being man killers
Bobblina Sandwich

Saint James, NY

#102008 Feb 26, 2013
Moses Kestenbaum ODA wrote:
`

`

Syrians should all go to hell, Mohamed's pigs swindlers and wife abusers, how many wife's does the average Arab have? Lazy good for nothing's dumb asses hashis smoking pot heads who only know how to kill other people and get pleasure out of being man killers
`

`~

Do you have bathrooms in Williamburg/?

Just like to know why you are always taking a crap when you post?/
Henry

Van Nuys, CA

#102009 Feb 26, 2013
Petesake wrote:
Jew-envy: the desire to blow children to bits or burn them with white phosphorus illegal bombs. Now how many people here suffer for 'Jew-envy?'
that's Palestine envy. Strapping a bomb to a 13yo boy then telling him he'll get 72 virgins as he boards a tel Aviv bus.
Henry

Van Nuys, CA

#102010 Feb 26, 2013
Bobblina Sandwich wrote:
<quoted text>
`
`~
Do you have bathrooms in Williamburg/?
Just like to know why you are always taking a crap when you post?/
You take a crap everytime you open your mouth.
Bobblina Sandwich

Saint James, NY

#102012 Feb 26, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>

`

`

Do you believe you're now being watched also, old lady?
Had any of your ugly posts deleted lately?
55-88

~`

I'm daddy's Lil girl and i have no worries about being watched, in fact, i welcome it, especially when they are little twits like you, that love to do my bidding and fetching!

I have no problems with being watched, or even followed, because i have my friends always @ my side, an Italian, called Beretta.

You and you kind should be worried more about being watched than me, because people are waking up to reality of Truth about you and your kind of Evil Doers.
DENG

Nanjing, China

#102013 Feb 26, 2013
DENG wrote:

Hasbara is a form of propaganda aimed at an international audience, primarily, but not exclusively, in western countries. It is meant to influence the conversation in a way that positively portrays Israeli political moves and policies, including actions undertaken by Israel in the past. Often, Hasbara efforts includes a negative portrayal of the Arabs and especially of Palestinians
YOU ARE NOT DOING YOUR PALS IN ISRAEL ANY GOOD.

<quoted text>

IT'S VERY SIMPLE: PROTESTERS NEED MONEY, THE CHINA GOVERNMENT DETERMINED THE MONEY FOR PROTESTS IN THE WEST OF CHINA WAS COMING FROM SAUDI ARABIA, WE WENT TO THE SAUDIS AND SAID, "STOP THE FUNDING, OR WE'LL BUY NO OIL," THE PROTESTS STOPPED.
im petesheit wrote:
<quoted text>go IDF....
i love how china deals with its muslims... never heard of them again whatever their cult was named... next up. Dengheads
Bobblina Sandwich

Saint James, NY

#102014 Feb 26, 2013
Henry wrote:
<quoted text>
You take a crap everytime you open your mouth.
`

`

and you and your moon face family eat it.
DENG

Nanjing, China

#102015 Feb 26, 2013
SURRRRE, IT'S OBVIOUS YOU'RE WASHED-UP IN THE JOB MARKET IN THE UNITED STATES (YOUR JOB WAS EXPORTED TO INDIA???) AS YOUR RHETORIC IS RATHER BOORISH AND PREDICTABLE.
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Had any of your racist rants removed lately, old crone?
Bobblina Sandwich

Saint James, NY

#102016 Feb 26, 2013
`

`

`

Why would Jewish people poison drinking wells throughout European history?(
Bobblina Sandwich

Saint James, NY

#102018 Feb 26, 2013
Are Jews' that Evil?

......yes~
John Hagee

Reunion

#102019 Feb 27, 2013
fearless cartooni wrote:
<quoted text>petesh!t claims jew beat him up in LONDON !!!!!!!
you know, a muslim trait. but then petesh1t is a shut in islamic bint, with no life and delusions of jew abuse....
Go IDF...
P.S. I am a New York ex Catholic italian atheist...
Lol
You are a hasbara stooge.
Israel firster.
Still no education just good for abuse on forums.
ocxz

Reunion

#102020 Feb 27, 2013
Henry wrote:
<quoted text>
that's Palestine envy. Strapping a bomb to a 13yo boy then telling him he'll get 72 virgins as he boards a tel Aviv bus.
Even if that was true, it takes more guts an dedication to do that than to bomb cicilians with state of the art us sponsored weapons of mass destruction and chemical weapons.
fearless cartooni

Hesperia, CA

#102021 Feb 27, 2013
Freedom wrote:
<quoted text>
Your an idiot
Muslims believe in Christ and his second coming
You know nothing about Islam
i know muslims are perverted backward savages... what else is there to know... oh yeah... violent assh ol es and scourge of the planet... fcuk jesus... i could give a sh!t what anyone thinks about that imaginary [email protected]@rd Child Suicide Jew King.... or who supposedly killed him, even if it was my peeps, the romans...
fearless cartooni

Hesperia, CA

#102022 Feb 27, 2013
ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
Even if that was true, it takes more guts an dedication to do that than to bomb cicilians with state of the art us sponsored weapons of mass destruction and chemical weapons.
whos bombing "cicillians"... islamic bastards ? mama mia

Go IDF
fearless cartooni

Hesperia, CA

#102023 Feb 27, 2013
John Hagee wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol
You are a hasbara stooge.
Israel firster.
Still no education just good for abuse on forums.
your mother is my stooge... keep seeking hasbarats behind every tree

hey hagee, shouldnt you be blowing the port jeffersh!tz.... you know, sybil and her many nic's...

Go IDF
fearless cartooni

Hesperia, CA

#102024 Feb 27, 2013
Bobblina Sandwich wrote:
Are Jews' that Evil?
......yes~
are you blowing your boy hagee.... wayne would be so proud, and also on his knees... enjoy.. tyndale dipsh1t
Getogrips

UK

#102028 Feb 27, 2013
The Israeli military says six wounded Syrians have been returned to their country after receiving medical treatment in Israel.

The military says the six had completed their treatment and the military took them to an undisclosed location where they returned to Syria on Wednesday.

The military would not comment on why they were returned to Syria, where they could be in danger.

Two weeks ago, seven Syrian men approached the frontier between Syria and the Israeli-controlled Golan Heights. Israeli soldiers gave them initial treatment before transferring them to a hospital.

[AP]
DENG

Nanjing, China

#102029 Feb 27, 2013
SO WHAT'S THE NUMBER NOW, THAT GETS CONSTANTLY CENSORED OFF OF TOPIX BY IT'S JEWISH CENSORS, THAT THE UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT MAFIA AND ITS ALLIES IN AND OUT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR 1.3 MILLION UNNECESSARY DEATHS IN THE WORLD SINCE 1950?
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Your English sucks, North Korean slave.
Freedom

Riverside, IL

#102030 Feb 27, 2013
Jews do not have a homeland

They should go back to Europe

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tennessee Colony Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Confederate monument near MLK Jr. Drive in East... Wed 1Victorious365 1
slumlord (Aug '15) Jul 29 greybandit 3
News Craft-Turney Water Supply issues boil water notice Jul '16 ELISE GINGERICH 1
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Jun '16 robert 994
Ray Newman Jun '16 Concerned 1
Macy Brown...the girl who sleeps with married men! (Dec '15) Mar '16 riverrat 11
News Neches ISD teacher arrested was victim and #821... (Jun '13) Mar '16 watchin 30

Tennessee Colony Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Tennessee Colony Mortgages