Elmer Beckworth, Todd Staples and SB ...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
A Team

United States

#21 Jan 27, 2007
Michael Deshawn Harris pleads to life in prison.

Elmer Beckworth, James Campbell, Todd Staples, et al, are all admitting to the fact that Michael Harris could have and should have been locked up while out on bail (and continuing to threaten his wife), by the simple fact that they would sponsor such a stupid amendment.

As they try to get the local media to explain: Faye Harris' death drove them to blah blah blah.
Grapeland

United States

#22 Feb 5, 2007
You are as inbred as an East Texan in a pickle eating contest at the state fair. The only thing I want to know is how was the chromosome transplant?
Are you a boy or a girl now?
Does your momma get heads or tails on that one after church?
howard

United States

#23 Feb 13, 2007
It's now PROP 4 which the waterheads in Austin voted on; Beckwith was just waiting for a black woman to get killed. I believe what the Associated Press says about him: http://www.thefacts.com/texasstory.lasso...
This is another steaming pile of pony loaf from the drug capital of East Texas.
If Elmer's druggie Michael Harris would have had his bail bondsman yank the crackheads' bail, then that lady Faye Bell Harris would be alive. Shame on you Cherokee county, fooled them again with your lies. Wonder if your wife knows about you and the neighbor's lingerie collection???
Alfie Johnston

Austin, TX

#24 Feb 17, 2007
I saw a good blog on this Harris case. This guy was getting drug treatment when he threatened to kill his wife. Beckworth says the guys bond had to be set for each offense. That's a big horse pile lie,if I ever heard one. They let this strung out wife beater kill his wife, knowing that he was going to do it.
Confused From Houston

United States

#25 Sep 4, 2007
Who is this Cheryl Wyhte (spelled one time) or Sheryl Black (spelled another time) and what's she to do with Randy Hatch?
Daddy Ike

Orange, TX

#26 Oct 7, 2008
Your Strung out all over the place.
They always misspell each other's names when they get busted. They're never going to leave.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tennessee Colony Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Sat Fartman 904
News Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) Jul 2 Down South 121,920
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Jul 1 Farters 742
Operation JADE HELM IT IS VERY SERIOUS Jun '15 JHC 2
News Wesley Lynn - Wild Lee' Stevens Jun '15 Terrie Hall Harman 1
News US Lawmakers: Pope Francis Wrong to 'Legitimize... May '15 Jeff Brightone 1
kbpc fm local radio station is a wolf in sheeps... Mar '15 Rascall 1
More from around the web

Tennessee Colony People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Tennessee Colony Mortgages