Panga boat filled with marijuana foun...

Panga boat filled with marijuana found abandoned near Piedras Blancas

There are 6 comments on the SanLuisObispo.com story from May 24, 2012, titled Panga boat filled with marijuana found abandoned near Piedras Blancas. In it, SanLuisObispo.com reports that:

San Luis Obispo County sheriff’s officials are in the process of removing fuel and about a dozen bales of marijuana from a panga boat that was found abandoned on a beach about two miles north of Piedras Blancas.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at SanLuisObispo.com.

PORAC

San Luis Obispo, CA

#1 May 29, 2012
Granted we were only told what the PIO wanted us to know. What you were not told, is this was told one week before it was found ? No mention of the four tightly floating canisters of cash in 50's and 100's dollar bills that is missing out of the story ?

Another thing missing is the tracking vehicles who travel along the highway as the boats make there way to the many drop off points and collect the cash. These vehicles are packed with heavily armed crime members with top notch communications and jamming and arms to protect the drop offs, and rescue the boats members and cash if trouble happens.

They have the ability to jam military and police tracking and radio communications. The boats mostly come from Mother "Fishing Trawlers" off the coast from San Nichols Island back sides to Morro Bay. They are competing with rival drug cartels whom do not look like your average gang member.

As these loads of drugs, people, arms and cash go up and down the coast rarely do problems happen. When they do they radio their vehicles tracking along the coastal highways where to pick them up, they will throw out at sea the guns, electronic equipment, maps, routes etc. and do there best to keep the cash in floating bundles. They will come ashore and the armed vehicles pick them up and off they go, leaving behind some pot is nothing, the real information is the other stuff not told to you.

Points of drops, names, vehicles, amounts of cash, and smuggled people along with accounts and arms and state of the art jamming and electronic communications apparatus. The Criminal Groups are not as some of you assume some Mexican poor illegals. It is major will known Organized, Criminal groups , read some of the posting on Cal Coast News, or the Tribune News. Since Gangs members openly attended a " Gang Conference" two weeks ago in San Luis Obispo they too learned more than you think. They can operate with impunity they can listen to covert communications, jam communications, use SATCOM's, have access to running 10-28, 10-29's on vehicles they suspect are Narcs. They in some cases have access to NCIC, LEIU, OCCIB,AWWS etc. these members many live along the Central coast and fit in your community as regular people. La Eme, N Familia, MS-13, HAMCO, Mongols, 18th st., Bulls Dogs are all here and several businesses are actually owned and money is laundered via there businesses. Remember this is a massive cash enterprise and they are a massive threat to our officers who risk their lives daily, there is misconduct in the some of the ranks of law enforcement on the coast which leads to lack of trust and communications amongst each other.

Trust is paramount with law enforcement with all the recent public attention to many of the Central Coast Police agencies has been an open door to up there illicit operations while attention is on the infighting and law suits. We never should have made public the Feds and State BNE had to slow down and or pull funding due to budget cuts. I am concerned as this progresses it will get much worse.

Our men and woman in and out of uniform need to have top notch leadership, secrecy, and the best of the best equipment, training, and community support. Remember some of those in these operations may very well be VIP's in our own local financial arenas.

I would implore those involved to make sure new officers, agents and U/C personnel are highly trained, new not taken off the patrol who can be ID's by suspects. Hwy 1 is a major trafficking point with vehicles going up and down the coast the best time they do this is now when many students are moving thus many trucks, U-hauls, are rented and appear like your typical students moving away after graduation.

Also we need a US Attorney, DEA,ATF,FBI,ICE,IRS,CHP, USCG,etc. in a new very confidential joint operational agency to get on this sooner rather than later. Many young people who attend parties have no idea that many of those attending get X Acid, Crystal Meth, Meth, Sherm-(PCP)
Becky

San Luis Obispo, CA

#2 Jun 1, 2012
Great information and scary at the same time, I asked one of my kids freshman in College about the ease of drugs. The honest response was freighting to the point of bringing me to tears.
Hard core drugs and even guns are easy to buy on campuses, drugs are common place with plenty of cash flowing from non students who dress as they are students and selling in cut out books drugs such as Angel Dust, Meth, Sherm soaked pot, Heroin you name it, it is available. She was invited to a " Special Rave type Party" tonight to celebrate one of the dealers is turning 22 tonight, and she is hosting her own party with ALL the boys and drugs you could ever need or want. I asked her NOT to go and she is not since some of those going are violent gang bangers.
I wish i knew where it was i would call you Police and tell you, but she says three cars are carrying the stuff. One newer Red VW Bug fro,m Los Osos, one small Nissan light brown pick up truck with a shell on it and the main party girl is using her gray or silver 4 door Toyota Tacoma truck from Morro Bay I hope and pray no one gets hurt or overdoes. I hope the police can stop this before it gets out of hand which sounds like it is going to be the "Rave" of the year. The only partial plate on one is 8P259 ??
Health Safety 11356

San Luis Obispo, CA

#3 Jun 5, 2012
Clueless, I can assure you now throughout the hills up and down the Coast now, far too late after the fact the government agencies are finally using night vision devices, undercover people acting as tourist and camping in nice RV's stacked with electronic equipment and agents and military tracking.
Now thinking they will get the culprits, far too late they smugglers now have another way " Glider drops" 99% composite materials, launched from fishing boats with radio controlled. Thus you can not see them nor radar track them. They are as usual one step ahead of you. You just might want to re-do a in-depth Security check of your own staff.
Homeland Security and local agents are mostly known to these boys. So US Coast Guard redo you background checks on staff, and their financial problems so you will see why they do not catch these people.

Since: Nov 08

San Luis Obispo

#5 Dec 25, 2013
I believe it's time to use our own sophisticated technology like drones and satellite observations. Our own state could end up as corrupt as Mexico. This is really a war and should be handled like a war.
Summer Johnson

San Luis Obispo, CA

#6 Oct 4, 2014
Problem you can get the pangas with dope, people or money if your in the loop and on the take, that is why so many get away inside job corrupt cops and those on the take and payroll of the cartels we are no immune to the same corruption as Mexico it is in SLO as well.

Such as the Fake bogus FB dope page of the Police Summer Johnson who got caught
MSG

San Luis Obispo, CA

#7 Oct 4, 2014
swag wrote:
I believe it's time to use our own sophisticated technology like drones and satellite observations. Our own state could end up as corrupt as Mexico. This is really a war and should be handled like a war.
Can not stop what they want to happen , so much cold untraceable cash comes in the police always arrive hours later once they got there cut of the take.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Templeton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
the shame of filipino (Jan '07) 12 hr Fearnot 96
SLO District Attoreny DOW throws elderly under ... May 23 Big Bob 3
News High School Teacher Who Said Gay People 'Deserv... May 19 DaveinMass 39
SLO has a new Judge Coates May 18 TBS 1
Boycott Whit's Turn Tree Care (Aug '06) May 18 JLB 4
DON'T Live or Move to San Luis Obispo - Unless ... (Apr '08) May 8 Terry805 95
San Luis Police Abuses May 4 anglo persecution 3

Templeton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance