46-year-old man killed, wife stable a...

46-year-old man killed, wife stable after tank truck rolls over

There are 4 comments on the The San Luis Obispo Tribune story from Sep 19, 2006, titled 46-year-old man killed, wife stable after tank truck rolls over. In it, The San Luis Obispo Tribune reports that:

An owner of a Santa Maria-based asphalt company was killed Monday morning after the truck he was driving overturned on a private road near Nacimiento Lake, according to the CHP.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The San Luis Obispo Tribune.

Crystal Shaw

Columbia, SC

#1 Sep 19, 2006
This is horrible... My blessings to Cindy and kids... God Bless and love you all...
Tom Woodard

United States

#2 Sep 19, 2006
God Bless the Lietz family. Steve, you will be missed by the entire Vandenberg Village community and many more of your friends and familly.

Woody
Teresa Peratt - Aunt

Minot, ND

#3 Sep 23, 2006
Dear Cindy,
My deepest sympathy for the loss of your husband, Steve. After having made it through so much in your life together, to have the man you loved so much be gone in an instant, is beyond tragic. Please know you have friends and family who love you very much. My thoughts and prayers will continue. We love you and hope to see you and the kids soon.
Love, Teresa
Alyssa

Lompoc, CA

#4 Sep 30, 2006
Dear Mr. Leitz,
I miss you alot and miss playing halo 2 on the weekends. I will try my best to help your family. And just remember that i pray for you alot. Kevin and Brett miss you, and so does Lindsay. Im so glad i knew you in person. You were a second dad to me.

Love You Lots.
Alyssa

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Templeton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
IF YOU SEE "Something" SAY SOMETHIGN NOT IN SLO 9 hr SERPICO 1
News Military units find large marijuana grow Jun 22 Operation Green s... 2
SNITCHING GAME Paid CI's New Times Headlines News Jun 8 SLONET 3
katcho out Jun 8 Veterans 1
Grand Jury Members caught Drunk and talking Jun 5 Ben L 2
Public Corruption Investigation in San Luis Obi... Jun 5 Candice Kelper 1
SLO POLICE Department Dysfunctional Corrupt (May '15) Jun 4 Kyle 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Templeton Mortgages