Review: Capturing Memories Photography

Review: Capturing Memories Photography

Posted in the Templeton Forum

Disappointed Parent

Templeton, CA

#1 Dec 2, 2009
We had our daughter's senior pictures taken by Carla Emanuelson, the owner. The pictures were beautiful for the most part. A piece of paper was tossed at me to sign when we were reviewing the pictures. I was caught up in looking at the pictures and did not pay close attention to what I was signing. Ms. Emanuelson used the only photo showing my 16 yr olds breast half exposed in her advertising. I demanded that the cards not be used for advertising and have gotten nothing but excuses after excuses. The latest being, "I thought it was art". No it was inappropriate and disgusting. Parents beware!!!
Carla Emanuelson

Grover Beach, CA

#2 Dec 10, 2009
This was posted by my husbands ex-girlfriend, please don't buy into it. This is not about an image it is a personal attack. It is truly a sad situation. Your prayer regarding this matter would be much appreciated. Thank you so much.

Carla R. Emanuelson
Disappointed Parent

Templeton, CA

#3 Dec 11, 2009
The advertising was addressed and the issue at hand was dealt with.
Thank You

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Templeton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Another Dirty SLOPD COP Thu OPI 1
SLO TASK FORCE REVEALED Summer Johnson IS Exposed (Dec '14) Nov 5 Ginnie 2
What we gotta do to re-plant the pine trees on ... Nov 3 sioux wants to see 1
Sgt. Chad Pfarr SLOPD Lies Nov 1 Fenster K 2
SLO PD Captain J. Smith Misleds public Oct 21 HJU 4
News Roandoak of God near Morro Bay: Group home unde... (Jun '09) Oct '17 Benjamin 40
public corruption slo (Nov '14) Oct '17 Glenn 12

Templeton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Templeton Mortgages