California Proposition 19: the Mariju...

California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legalization Initiative

Created by CitizenTopix on Oct 7, 2010

19,879 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Since: Nov 12

Sacramento, CA

#16568 Sep 18, 2013
Flounders wrote:
An unarmed man who was shot and killed by a police officer in North Carolina after a wreck was a former football player for Florida A&M University, school officials said Sunday.
Was he on pot? What is your point here in a pot topic?

Since: Nov 12

Sacramento, CA

#16569 Sep 18, 2013
LilFemboi wrote:
Look.. Before anyone goes on to hate on me for stating what I have to say, just hear me out?
Okay... So there are pros and cons to the intake of Tri-clones (the crystals of THC that sit upon each bud)
My grandmother uses Marijuana leaves themselves, to soak in hot water, for her feet, due to excessive swelling.. Marijuana is used for more than just to "get a high" with that being said, I use it for the removal of swelling, myself.. along with using it as an ointment for my pain relief. Just because a person mentions Marijuana, it doesn't make them a bad person, or a criminal..
Now, with that being said, whomever never thought of it the way I have, and use it the way i use it, should be ashamed of yourself.. Marijuana is a medicine.. A natural Herb.. NOBODY should smoke it simply for fun.. Use it for relief of pain, and don't use it as a crutch..(like, "oh, it helps me be nice to the world" or "well, i need to get high. I love the head-change"
Let me explain something to you.. Those of you who claim no harm will come from smoking Marijuana is FULL OF CRAP. Inhaling SMOKE in general is bad for you.. Either way, if you add a flame, you're inhaling carbon monoxide, along with THC, and think of it this way, if you don't know what you're doing, you're also smoking timber.. May as well get straw, wrap it up, and smoke it..
Vaporizers are supposed to be the things that eliminate most emissions of carbon monoxide, and are virtually flameless...
Now I am going to go.. because I'm almost positive people are gonna bash me for my name, because i'm a feminine guy.. But look at the reasons of why I posted, NOT my name.. And again, I urge you all to become a little more educated on the subject before bashing eachother.. This thread has turned into more of a flamming argument, instead of the topic at hand.. Stop getting upset over small matters, get a long, and be happy...
If you don't believe Marijuana should be legal, then simply don't post.
I agree, smoking anything can't be beneficial for you. With that said, if you have a disease already, it can't be that harmful for you.
Flounders

Covina, CA

#16570 Sep 18, 2013
Remember folks, a flounder a day will keep a BAD politician away.
Ras Tom I

Lake Forest, CA

#16572 Sep 26, 2013
Bob Marley wrote:
Legalize it, don't criticize it.
Peter tosh not bob
Razzta Farries

La Puente, CA

#16573 Sep 26, 2013
Ya MOn, it's all good today.
Wanderer

Gautier, MS

#16574 Sep 27, 2013
Mexifornia will be the last state to legalize pot, the Mormons that live there won't tolerate such an idea.
Flounders

La Puente, CA

#16576 Sep 27, 2013
Must be having a hard time shutting down this site.
Dee

Hanford, CA

#16578 Oct 3, 2013
I watched my father dying , Dr Kerr & Dr monfore gave him 6 months to live in 1977. He stopped chemo , we grew pot so he could eat and withstand the pain. He died in 1991! P.S. he got the cancer from agent orange in Korea !!! Don't judge want you don't understand:(
ontuckyfa

Fontana, CA

#16579 Oct 3, 2013
weed was put here for me and you....take advantage
Oversight

La Puente, CA

#16580 Oct 3, 2013
Cit-Heads are all over this site now says.
Bruno24

Brussels, Belgium

#16581 Oct 4, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>I agree, smoking anything can't be beneficial for you. With that said, if you have a disease already, it can't be that harmful for you.
Actually I am not sure on that. I have discovered tuns of evidence that smoking tobacco is bad for the lungs, but I found none for smokers of pure cannabis, nor for pure salvia divinorum (which is more recent, and so I have less data on it).
I have seen paper showing convincingly that the cannabis tar contains more dangerous carcinogenic molecules, in vitro, but that is not reflected in vivo.
Yet some art of smoking must be followed. The CO is easily eliminated by inhaling the right amount of air, and the fact that statistics on lungs diseases (or any disease) does not confirm the in vitro dangerousness might be explained by the curative virtue of cannabis. Smoking also allows the active molecules to go more quickly to the brain, without going through the digestive system, or the liver, which is often problematic.
Colossi

La Puente, CA

#16582 Oct 4, 2013
Old News, the stupid Republicans are throwing up dirt to hide their colossi failures, again.
Linda

Escondido, CA

#16583 Oct 4, 2013
Pot is a lot safer to use than alcoholic. It helps with so many thing sour joints ect. I don't understand why people make such a big issue out of it. The state could make so much money on it. And it is safer to use than cigs.
Bingo Repubs

La Puente, CA

#16584 Oct 4, 2013
GOP demands negotiation as shutdown drags on 4th day of stupity brought on by the GOP/Republican Tea Party Bingo bums.
Robert W

Vista, CA

#16586 Oct 7, 2013
SMOKE POT GO TO JAIL wrote:
smoke dope i'll put you in jail.
There are legitimate medical applications for cannabis which do not involve smoking it. It's wrong to assume that possession implies the person is smoking it. Bottom line, it's wrong to criminalize any plant in it's natural, unprocessed form. If you're concerned about people's health, outlaw pharmaceutical drugs which have caused hundreds of deaths directly or from people going crazy and shooting up schools after being on prescription drugs like SSRIs. There is even a website listed all the mass killings by people on SSRIs. Go to SSRIstories.com
Gutless Repubs an baggers

La Puente, CA

#16587 Oct 7, 2013
Congresswoman Chu to Forgo Salary Until Federal Shutdown Ends, because she knows the real people are hurting because of the stupity of the Republicans and Tea Party Cit-Heads.

Look the Democrat's didn't cause it by they will stand by their constitutes in any event, while their gutless pigs of Republican's keep paying themselves.

Chu announced her plan to give up her salary Saturday, the same day the House voted to retroactively pay furloughed workers when funding is restored.

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#16588 Oct 7, 2013
Gutless Repubs an baggers wrote:
Congresswoman Chu to Forgo Salary Until Federal Shutdown Ends, because she knows the real people are hurting because of the stupity of the Republicans and Tea Party Cit-Heads.
Look the Democrat's didn't cause it by they will stand by their constitutes in any event, while their gutless pigs of Republican's keep paying themselves.
Chu announced her plan to give up her salary Saturday, the same day the House voted to retroactively pay furloughed workers when funding is restored.
look looK loOK lOOk LOOK what I did. Chu blowing a trumpet for herself. She's so noble and sweet. LOL...Judy Chu, has a close relationship to a network of former members of a violent, pro-Chinese Marxist-Leninist group, the Communist Workers Party.

One of Judy Chu’s closest allies is Kent Wong – Director of UCLA’s Center for Labor Research and Education. In the early 1980s, Wong was a leading member of the Communist Workers Party and later almost certainly an executive committee member of the New Democratic Movement, the CWP’s vehicle for infiltrating the Democratic Party.

Wong is one of the country’s most influential labor movement figures and has been a driving force in building ties between the US labor movement and the communist controlled labor unions of China and Vietnam.

Communist and Democrat have become synonymous in America they are two sides of the same coin. Even as I grew up in 1960&#8242;s I saw this partnership grow to what it is today, the Communist Party and the Democrat Party are for all intents and purposes one in the same. Sadly the Republican Party has abandoned it’s principles to become the party of “Useful Idiots” in the Communist movement.
Guess is more

La Puente, CA

#16589 Oct 7, 2013
Guess which hand it's in?
Bruno24

Brussels, Belgium

#16591 Oct 8, 2013
Pot is safer than water. Every year about 2000 people die from water overdose, usually during initiation parties or bad dietary procedure. There is no death which has ever been attributed to pot.
There has never been *any* verifiable evidence for pot danger. It is a myth coming from (bad) politics, private interests and pressure from bandits. Pot is about infinitely safer than most products that we can buy in the supermarket. We must tell the truth to the youth. Cannabis/hemp, Salvia divinorum, Magic schrooms, LSD, DMT, oral tobacco, french cheese,... are MUCH safer than alcohol, oil, smoked tobacco, legal antidpressant, legal tranquilizer, etc.
Mr Desmond

San Jose, CA

#16592 Oct 8, 2013
Do you want to be Rich and Famous? Do you want promotion in your office or work? Want to be successful in your business then contact jointheilluminatisociaty1@gmai l.com or call +2348112165902 for more details.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Templeton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
DA Dan Dow Fake PROSECUTION Feb 19 Day B 8
Vintage Paso Zinfandel Weekend – Paso Robles Feb 19 howefortunate 1
SLO DA Dan Dow Must GO Bye Bye Feb 17 TCC 4
Breaking News SLO DDA Cadena to run against New... Feb 17 My Cousin Vinny 4
News Ilan Funke-Bilu to run for judge Feb 15 tellinitlikeitis 3
FAKE Man Soliciting Money Feb 11 LCDR 1
Tim Covello needs MONEY CASH Feb 6 Clay 2

Templeton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Templeton Mortgages