Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,187

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
Mikey

Fullerton, CA

#222570 Oct 25, 2013
Gustavo wrote:
<quoted text>
How does it feel to have to FORCE people to accept you and want you? your cult is pathedic
Doesn't bother me, Bigoted hypocrites using the excuse of Christianity, have been doing it for centuries.
Number 9

Azusa, CA

#222571 Oct 25, 2013
With them steel wheels a turning and getting down the tracks is a good thing in the morning too!

“Vita e' Bella.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#222572 Oct 25, 2013
http://www.debate.org/debates/Gay-marriage-is...

In Murphy v. Ramsey (1885) the U.S. Supreme Court stated:

"[C]ertainly no legislation can be supposed more wholesome and necessary in the founding of a free, self-governing commonwealth, fit to rank as one of
the coordinate state of the Union, than that which seeks to establish it on the basis of the idea of the family, as consisting in and springing from the union for life of one MAN and one WOMAN in the holy state of matrimony; the sure
foundation of all that is stable and noble in our civilization; the best guaranty of the reverent morality which is the source of all beneficent progress in social and political improvement."
Gustavo

Westminster, CA

#222573 Oct 25, 2013
Mikey wrote:
<quoted text>
There is NOTHING to consider and YOUR thoughts are mute. You, just like 3 t+ts, are bigoted and only seek to deny others happiness. People being in a SS marriage has NOTHING to do with you or your life. Now STFU, go back to watching TV and leave the kitty alone.POS
Aww c'mon mikey you lil homo STFU bigot
Gustavo

Westminster, CA

#222574 Oct 25, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
No one is forcing anyone to accept anyone, they are legally married, that isnít an opinion, that is a fact.
Whether you personally accept them or not is totally meaningless to them. You and my personal acceptance is not important to them, we are not that important.
I donít accept many Christians, that doesnít mean they donít exist, that doesnít mean they cannot marry, my acceptance is not important, just like yours is not important.
speak for yourself you ignorant nothing POS
Number 9

Azusa, CA

#222575 Oct 25, 2013
With all them steel wheels a turning they must be going somewhere?
Gustavo

Westminster, CA

#222576 Oct 25, 2013
Mikey wrote:
<quoted text>
Doesn't bother me, Bigoted hypocrites using the excuse of Christianity, have been doing it for centuries.
You keep talking "Christianity" what does that have to do with anything, espacially SSM what a moron, like you are mr perfect, go FK yourself
Big D

Modesto, CA

#222577 Oct 25, 2013
Pietro Armando wrote:
http://www.debate.org/debates/Gay-marriage-is...
In Murphy v. Ramsey (1885) the U.S. Supreme Court stated:
"[C]ertainly no legislation can be supposed more wholesome and necessary in the founding of a free, self-governing commonwealth, fit to rank as one of
the coordinate state of the Union, than that which seeks to establish it on the basis of the idea of the family, as consisting in and springing from the union for life of one MAN and one WOMAN in the holy state of matrimony; the sure
foundation of all that is stable and noble in our civilization; the best guaranty of the reverent morality which is the source of all beneficent progress in social and political improvement."
So you should be working on a time machine, so you can go back to the days of bigotry and hatred. That was back when women couldnít vote, when black people were suppressed, hunted and lynched.

The war is over, you lost, hatred and bigotry are NOT the rule of law today
Gustavo

Westminster, CA

#222578 Oct 25, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
No one is forcing anyone to accept anyone, they are legally married, that isnít an opinion, that is a fact.
Whether you personally accept them or not is totally meaningless to them. You and my personal acceptance is not important to them, we are not that important.
I donít accept many Christians, that doesnít mean they donít exist, that doesnít mean they cannot marry, my acceptance is not important, just like yours is not important.
You are wrong as usual. The Gay Cult FORCED this U.S. Government to cow down. I do think it was planned form way back as gays became mor out spoken and waiting for the gay politician to get into positions of working their peers. I must admit, a well planed out strategy.
Raunchy

Azusa, CA

#222581 Oct 25, 2013
The greedy racists republicans have figured
out how to make money from Obama care/affordable care act.

Invest in mcdonalds or Wal-Mart other hourly wage
worker companies cause they will cut
hours to avoid buying the insurance, which
means McDonald's stock will make more money,
buy drug company stock cause more people
insured means more drugs, buy company stock
of vaccine companies,cause more vaccine swill
be sold.

Who else but greedy republicans would
make money off the losses of the poor worker.
Dog beaters

Azusa, CA

#222583 Oct 25, 2013
Yeah wonder what they did with all those dogs that has their buts shaved and were taught to walk backwards>

Their in Saudi Arabia running the country;

Ultraconservatives are pushing back with protests, threats and even a clericís warning that driving a car damages a womanís ovaries.

Saudi Arabia's Interior Ministry has contacted organizers of a campaign to end the ban on women driving and told them they will be punished if they go on defying the male-only road rules.

The women organizing the campaign have been posting online footage of themselves driving, and have called on Saudi women with foreign driving licenses to get behind the wheel on October 26, 2013.

Muslim men beat their wives like dogs.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#222584 Oct 25, 2013
Gustavo wrote:
<quoted text>
You are wrong as usual. The Gay Cult FORCED this U.S. Government to cow down. I do think it was planned form way back as gays became mor out spoken and waiting for the gay politician to get into positions of working their peers. I must admit, a well planed out strategy.
You are wrong as usual, it is now a large majority in the US that support same sex marriage

Want to try and alternative of Prop 8 in California again today? Do it, it will have no chance.

It would be like running Sarah Palin for president.. do it ( oh please do it )
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#222585 Oct 25, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
.. do it ( oh please do it )
Calm down fruitloops. I wouldn't do you with Jizzy's unit.
Number 9

Azusa, CA

#222586 Oct 25, 2013
Still strong after all these years, number 9 of course, you twit.

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#222587 Oct 25, 2013
Gustavo wrote:
<quoted text>well you sound so much like someone else in here. Why not post your pictuer and name again like you once did.
No way.......Not happening again...
Mikey

Fullerton, CA

#222588 Oct 25, 2013
Gustavo wrote:
<quoted text>
You keep talking "Christianity" what does that have to do with anything, espacially SSM what a moron, like you are mr perfect, go FK yourself
Compared to you I am perfect..BTW use spell check next time buttflower.
Number 9

Azusa, CA

#222591 Oct 25, 2013
To many solids running on the track today maybe tomorrow?
Mikey

Fullerton, CA

#222593 Oct 25, 2013
laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, your ass makes the perfect dumpster, pun intended.
Forget about my a$$ you sick fk..
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#222596 Oct 25, 2013
snyper wrote:
Such illuminating and enlightening discussion of the thread topic.
Thank you for adding your illuminating and enlightening input to the discussion of the thread topic.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#222597 Oct 25, 2013
Quest wrote:
I'm not sure why this thread continues, at this point. Gay folks can legally marry in CA, and every one of those marriages is federally recognized. That's not going to change in the future.
The debate is over in CA. Equality won.
Now it's time to move forward to the next skirmish.
"I'm not sure why this thread continues", he posted, continuing the thread.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Templeton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cal Coast News... inept, yet inaccurate 6 hr Paul Farley 1
Cal Coast News Uncovers Police Corruption 8 hr Larry H L 2
HUMPA, HUMPA! A question for Karen Velie... 8 hr Carlton Bartender 1
San Luis Tribuene is no longer a NEWS source 9 hr Reggie T 16
The San Luis Tribune: Disrespects WW II Veterans 10 hr larry Petersen USN 1
Visiting San Luis Obispo (SHOCKER) not a good p... 13 hr kutToBeBroke 5
Cocaine, Heroin and Meth in San Luis Obispo-Gan... Mon George G A 20
Templeton Dating
Find my Match

Templeton Jobs