Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,179

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
Zoro

Cambridge, IL

#200028 Jul 3, 2013
Speak the Truth

Long Beach, CA

#200029 Jul 3, 2013
Speak the Truth wrote:
What is marriage, you ask?
Marriage is two people divinely united as one. One person guarding your heart more than their own. One for time and storm weathered strength. One for the life-long commitment of spirits united. One that is familiar with my soul secrets. One that knows the good and bad, and still loves. One enjoying the fruit of familiarity. One that knows and delights in pleasing ALL the private and hidden parts of another. And most powerful? One intimacy that is shared with no one else. That is a climax that only happens in real marriage. Anything less is a sacrilege.
Who is the author, you ask? Let the Great Eye of Goolgle show you the way. Replace four words with two.
http://watchmann.blogspot.com/2011_09_01_arch...
Our friend KiMare has defined marriage. Does this definition not apply to all? Has he since re-defined the essence of marriage? Has he retracted his prior definition?

Sometimes the truth is inconvenient, is it not? The great eye of Google knows all and will shed light on many things. Among them, hipocracy. Among them, hurtful behavior towards his fellow man.

"Casting stones does no one any good" - KiMare 11-10-2010

He himself rejects his own behavior, his own preachings. He continues with his hipocracy. He is broken, yet he judges others. He casts hurtful stones with no purpose but to hurt. Look within, Gregory KiMare. Unearth the truth about why you do such things.

http://watchmann.blogspot.com/2011_09_01_arch...

“Vita e' Bella.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#200030 Jul 3, 2013
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, that was a lot of religiously generated irrelevant claptrap. Thanks Petey, I needed a nap.
You're welcome

Since: Nov 12

Wilton, CA

#200031 Jul 3, 2013
Zoro wrote:
1st you argue with another country, then all these sites, read what i Wrote: Christianity is not declining, but it is being clarified. Because more are not attending money grabbing Churches doesn't mean they have lost their faith in God. God is not the Church. Some parts of the world like Africa, Christianity is growing. There are still 73% here in USA that label themselves as Christian, so you have a long way to go, keep preaching your hate, let's see who wins.

Wilton, CA

#200032 Jul 3, 2013
Zoro wrote:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ Claims_to_be_the_fastest-growi ng_religion

http://www.youtube.com/playlist...
Fearless Contrarian

Saint Paul, MN

#200033 Jul 3, 2013
The question society needs to ask is, is mankind ready to redefine an ancient human institution that is biologically natural and universal?

It's important to consider that in states where same-sex marriage is legal, public schools are required to teach impressionable children that homosexuality is a normal and an equally valid alternative to heterosexuality. This new and untested social experiment, which goes against humans’ procreative instincts and natural order, will have profound negative social, economic, health, and evolutionary consequences.

The LGBT movement would like you to believe that same-sex marriage is only an issue concerning two people who love each other, but that is far from the truth.
Rational Evolutionist

Saint Paul, MN

#200034 Jul 3, 2013
Why same-sex marriage is harmful from a secular perspective

It Imposes Its Acceptance on All Society

By legalizing same-sex “marriage,” the State becomes the official and active promoter of anti-evolutionary sexual behavior. The State calls on public officials to officiate at the new civil ceremony, orders public schools to teach its acceptability to children, and punishes any state employee who expresses disapproval.

In the private sphere, objecting parents will see their children exposed more than ever to this new, alternative lifestyle and children will be socialized and encouraged to act against their primal procreative instincts.

In every situation where marriage affects society, the State will expect heterosexuals and all people of good will to betray their biological inhibitions by condoning, through silence or act, an attack on the natural order and evolution.

Since homosexual behavior threatens the genetic progression and continuity of humanity, society should be very cautious to normalize and institutionalize it as a healthy alternative lifestyle.
Zoro

Cambridge, IL

#200035 Jul 3, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>1st you argue with another country, then all these sites, read what i Wrote: Christianity is not declining, but it is being clarified. Because more are not attending money grabbing Churches doesn't mean they have lost their faith in God. God is not the Church. Some parts of the world like Africa, Christianity is growing. There are still 73% here in USA that label themselves as Christian, so you have a long way to go, keep preaching your hate, let's see who wins.
Stick yer head in the sand I don't care. Facts are facts.

“Waytogo”

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#200036 Jul 3, 2013
Fearless Contrarian wrote:
The question society needs to ask is, is mankind ready to redefine an ancient human institution that is biologically natural and universal?
It's important to consider that in states where same-sex marriage is legal, public schools are required to teach impressionable children that homosexuality is a normal and an equally valid alternative to heterosexuality. This new and untested social experiment, which goes against humans’ procreative instincts and natural order, will have profound negative social, economic, health, and evolutionary consequences.
The LGBT movement would like you to believe that same-sex marriage is only an issue concerning two people who love each other, but that is far from the truth.
Move to Iran...hear you would fit in there...Don't like freedom and equality GET OUT.....
Rational Evolutionist

Saint Paul, MN

#200037 Jul 3, 2013
Normalizing homosexual behavior by legalizing same-sex marriage will have profound social, economic, health, and evolutionary consequences the like of which the world has never seen. Social scientists prognosticate the following implications and trends:

Homosexuality as the new norm: Through the process of socialization, and suppression of dissent, the next generation will come to believe that homosexuality is as an acceptable orientation and lifestyle. With the approval and encouragement of parents, teachers, social scientists, political leaders, and prominent cultural figures in the media, a growing proportion of the young population will adopt a homosexual lifestyle in pace with rising acceptance levels. This positive trend will result in an explosion of infertile couples in the United States.

Economic downturn: A substantial increase in infertile couples will cause the natural population growth in the United Stated states to collapse. That will adversely affect important factors that depend on steady population growth such as national consumption, GDP, Social Security and Medicare. With a diminished labor force (i.e. future population) to demand goods and services, aggregate supply will fall, gross domestic output will decline or grow very slowly, and the prolonged economic contraction will push the unemployment rate to stubbornly high recessionary levels until there is a counteracting economic force. A similar economic story has already unfolded in developed countries with declining populations such as Italy, Russia and Spain.

Public health: The greater preponderance of homosexual couples will lead to a rapid epidemic of HIV infection and AIDS, which is presently at higher prevalence among homosexual men. This nationwide health crisis will place further strain on family and government budgets, crowd out funding for essential public services, and reduce future standard of living for millions of citizens.

Massive social disorientation: Demand for surrogate mothers and adoption services will skyrocket from a rising population of infertile couples. A large number of people will grow up without any knowledge or emotional connection with their biological parents or ancestry, leading to intense feelings of estrangement, abandonment, rejection and lack of identity. Furthermore, the high demand for babies will create perverse incentives for criminous organizations throughout the globe to illegally traffic, trade, and commoditize children for profit.

The LGBT movement would like you to believe that same-sex marriage is only an issue concerning two people who love each other, but that is far from the truth. Redefining and diminishing a centuries-old social structure, such as traditional marriage, is a grand social experiment that will likely have devastating long-term social, economic, and health outcomes.
Rational Evolutionist

Saint Paul, MN

#200038 Jul 3, 2013
The following article is a "must read" for anyone who denies the health risks of homosexual behavior:

WASHINGTON, February 14, 2008 ( LifeSiteNews.com )- In a public statement last Friday, Matt Foreman, outgoing Executive Director of the National Gay and Lesbian Task Force, rattled the homosexual activist community by joining the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), pro-family organizations and a growing number of homosexual activists willing to admit that homosexual behavior is both extremely high-risk and primarily responsible for the spread of HIV/AIDS in the U.S.

Addressing the topic of AIDS, Foreman drastically deviated from the "gay" lobby’s party line by admitting, "Internally, when these numbers come out, the ‘established’ gay community seems to have a collective shrug as if this isn’t our problem. Folks, with 70 percent of the people in this country living with HIV being gay or bi, we cannot deny that HIV is a gay disease. We have to own that and face up to that."

A little over a year ago, Lorri Jean, CEO of the Los Angeles-based Gay and Lesbian Center, similarly shocked the "gay" community by stating that, "HIV is a Gay Disease. Own it. End it."

Click the following link to read more: < http://www.lifesitenews.com/news/archive//ldn... ;

Wilton, CA

#200039 Jul 3, 2013
Zoro wrote:
<quoted text>Stick yer head in the sand I don't care. Facts are facts.
Polls and surveys guessing the growth or decline of a certain religion without seeing the question being asked is not "Fact". I do know that bigots are coming out more and more...like you.
commonpeeps

Covina, CA

#200040 Jul 3, 2013
Our 'society' is being lead by a immoral crowd in the first place. Most ,if not all, politicians are void of moral conduct in the first place, pay offs,dope, sex scandals, etc. I bet there is not ONE politician that does not have some kind of demon in their own closed closet. Gays and their associates are the worst case of bigotry I can think of, they call ANYONE that doesn't agree with their lifestyle a hater and as true bigots do, hate them for their beliefs. Who ever thinks the gay life stlye is 'normal' does not know the definition of 'normal'. I won't print the definition, you look it up wherever you want, you'll be amazed at how stupid you really are. All these GLBTT.V.PB sexual perverts want equal rights, marriage equality and all of those other so called benefits, but I have yet to hear any one of them associate their 'marital bond' with Love. It's all about getting tax credits, pensions, benefits, personal sexual gratification, money, money, money. It is the beginning of the moral decay of man kind folks.
Speak the Truth

Long Beach, CA

#200041 Jul 3, 2013
What is selfishness? Let us again turn to the great eye of Google to point us to he answer. It has conveniently (or inconveniently?) pointed us again to the blog of our friend KiMare:

Narcissism

“Selfishness is not living as one wishes to live, it is asking others to live as one wishes to live.”

http://watchmann.blogspot.com/2010/01/narciss...

Perhaps this is the root of the hypocrisy? Perhaps this is evidence of the hypocrisy itself? Asking others to live as one wishes to live...does this sound familiar to the reader? A review of the many posts of KiMare will shed light on that.

Sometimes the truth is inconvenient.
commonpeeps

Covina, CA

#200042 Jul 3, 2013
Rational Evolutionist wrote:
The following article is a "must read" for anyone who denies the health risks of homosexual behavior:
WASHINGTON, February 14, 2008 ( LifeSiteNews.com )- In a public statement last Friday, Matt Foreman, outgoing Executive Director of the National Gay and Lesbian Task Force, rattled the homosexual activist community by joining the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), pro-family organizations and a growing number of homosexual activists willing to admit that homosexual behavior is both extremely high-risk and primarily responsible for the spread of HIV/AIDS in the U.S.
Addressing the topic of AIDS, Foreman drastically deviated from the "gay" lobby’s party line by admitting, "Internally, when these numbers come out, the ‘established’ gay community seems to have a collective shrug as if this isn’t our problem. Folks, with 70 percent of the people in this country living with HIV being gay or bi, we cannot deny that HIV is a gay disease. We have to own that and face up to that."
A little over a year ago, Lorri Jean, CEO of the Los Angeles-based Gay and Lesbian Center, similarly shocked the "gay" community by stating that, "HIV is a Gay Disease. Own it. End it."
Click the following link to read more: < http://www.lifesitenews.com/news/archive//ldn... ;
Sounds good to me. Hopefully they will all get 'married' be 'comitted' to their partner (that will never happen)keep this between themselves, and natural selection will come into play. No hate folks, just act of nature. Normal.
Tipster

Fresno, CA

#200044 Jul 3, 2013
WHY VOTE wrote:
Ok, I don't really care if same sex people get married or are together in any capacity. I am for equal rights BUT.......... I am very annoyed that peoples votes don't mean anything anymore. What happened to a majority vote rules? What happened to the peoples voice?
My stance on this has nothing to do with same sex couples. This is just the latest thing a court has overturned or blocked that THE PEOPLE voted for. Look at AZ., look back at prop. 187 which would have saved is billions in illegal immigrant funding. The people of the USA are trying to make changes to better our country and the few judges are effectively disenfranchising us.
Again this is not directed at same sex couples it is major frustration over the majority loosing there voice.
WHY VOTE????
Why Vote! I vote to stop bigotry in its tracks, and if that vote doesn't count and bigotry like yours comes out of the woodwork to discriminate against me, my skin color, my sexual orientation, or residential status, its awesome too know that the US Constitution is humane enough so that others like me are not trampled on by the oppression or killed by the hatred your kind breeds. Thank you US Supreme Court, for these bigots know not what they do!!

Since: Dec 09

Knoxville, TN

#200045 Jul 3, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You are clearly a confused idiot.
Married couples have to PROTECT themselves to prevent procreation!
SS couples NEVER need protection for procreation. They just need protection to have sex.
Only a gay would be confused about this...
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Silly bigot...

Please show me ONE statute in this country that basis its marriage laws on the notion that married couples have to protect themselves to prevent procreation. Did you get that from a marriage application?

You are hysterical!

“Crusading Fundies r hilarious!”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#200046 Jul 3, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text> cultural Christianity is, Christianity is not declining, but it is being clarified.
And the dish ran away with the spoon.
RiccardoFire wrote:
in America it's intolerance for people of faith that is growing, bigots like you.
Not believing in your beliefs is not intolerance. I've not stated you shouldn't be allowed to have your faith. I've not worked to have laws created that apply only to people of your faith. I've not done anything at all to deny you your right to freedom of religious expression. With that said, I'm under no obligation to express any sort of reverence for your deity or anyone else's. You can shove your intolerance accusation up your nose.
RiccardoFire wrote:
But such persecution should not be uncommon or a surprise to a Christian.
Self created persecution is one of the most used commonalities of fundamentalists. You people love to pretend you're being persecuted for your faith. After all, your bible tells you that you will be rewarded for it, so of course you look for it everywhere.
RiccardoFire wrote:

Thanks proving the prediction from the Bible correct.
"prediction" LOL!!!!
laughing man

UK

#200047 Jul 3, 2013
ToManyLaws wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok loser...If you don't want to discuss like an adult I wontw atse any time with you...WHAT A CHILD,.
Is this the point where the violins get loud as you walk through the door, loser?

“Crusading Fundies r hilarious!”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#200048 Jul 3, 2013
marriage is biologically natural and universal? LOL!!! There a lot of bunny rabbit weddings happening in your trailer park? Turtle weddings?
Gee, and yet with ALL the numerous people supporting your side, not one of them has been able to establish 1 negative social impact, not 1 economic impact, not one health impact, and not one evolutionary consequence. NOT ONE.

Perhaps you can be the celebrity de jour for your kind. Please Fearless Contrarian, please present us with the Top 5 of these impacts and consequences.

Waiting....

Waiting....

Waiting....
No dear, the LGBT movement is only interested in our gay agenda. Here, I've attached a copy so that you can review it, and come back and tell us why this agenda is so harmful.
http://www.archives.gov/exhibits/charters/con...

Please do hurry back with more of your amazing insight. You must be the leader in your doublewide prayer circles.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Templeton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
paso robles police engaged in corrupt activity 19 hr Smiling to the Bank 3
News Alert " Summer Johnson" exposed 23 hr Summer Johnson NTF 1
SLO TASK FORCE REVEALED Summer Johnson IS Exposed Sat Police Misconduct... 1
SUMMER JOHNSON is a County Funded Fake site to ... Sat Colombian Rambo 2
Law Enforcement Misconduct SLO Dec 18 Bad Boys 1
Roandoak of God near Morro Bay: Group home unde... (Jun '09) Dec 18 DaveCrewSaintRita... 32
SLO DA Investigator Sued Dec 16 Hands UP 1
Templeton Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Templeton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Templeton News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Templeton

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:53 pm PST