If we beg, will they come?

If we beg, will they come?

There are 5 comments on the Santa Maria Times story from Feb 17, 2007, titled If we beg, will they come?. In it, Santa Maria Times reports that:

Longtime Trader Joe's customer Meg Sjovold drives from Santa Maria to shop at Trader Joe's in Arroyo Grande.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Santa Maria Times.

“I Am Little Stevie”

Since: Feb 07

Santa Maria

#1 Feb 17, 2007
An advertisement for Trader Joe's by the Santa Maria Times.
The Santa Maria Times. making it rough on readers, again, with one sentence paragraphs instead of one big paragraph- to sell more advertising space.

Since: Jan 07

Morgan, Utah

#2 Feb 19, 2007
I remember in the olden days before TJs came to Santa Barbara we used to travel 30 miles to the Ventura TJs.....in the snow..

“I Am Little Stevie”

Since: Feb 07

Santa Maria

#3 Feb 19, 2007
All that way for lousy food and high prices? They have you fooled.

Since: Jan 07

Morgan, Utah

#4 Feb 19, 2007
Little Stevie wrote:
All that way for lousy food and high prices? They have you fooled.
I've always found their prices to be very reasonable and their products delicious. I get a 2 quart not from concentrate Florida orange juice for $2, 32 oz non-fat yogurt for $2, wholesome, fresh loaves of bread for less than $2, the freshest ground turkey I've ever seen at 2.35 a pound, rice cakes for $1 a package, cheese at very low prices, fresh cage-free eggs for $1.85 a dozen. Where can you find cheaper prices for quality goods than that?
catherine

Santa Maria, CA

#5 Oct 16, 2007
I feel like I get a ton for my money at trader joes. I often go to the regular stores here in santa maria and find that the food is more wholesome and at a better price at trader joes. I am hoping it will be here soon.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Templeton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Great NEWS Judge Mike Cummins to run for SLO DA 23 hr Lizbeth H 2
SLO Lawyer Illan Funke-Bilu for Judge Dec 14 Rick 1
Stephanie Dunaway (Jul '11) Dec 7 Dean 2
Poll Do you want to move to get away from Mexicans (Nov '07) Dec 4 Papakracker 36
News Mission College Prep administrator restrains st... Nov 26 MJB 1
SLO PD DOES NOT Support Wounded Veterans Nov 22 CMR 1
SLO TASK FORCE REVEALED Summer Johnson IS Exposed (Dec '14) Nov 22 Hooligan 3

Templeton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Templeton Mortgages