San Luis Obispo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2012

Judged:

It was revealed that Cuesta College of San Luis Obispo, CA which is facing layoffs, cutbacks, and the real possibility of loosing its accreditation.

Has been paying a fictional, phony "News" site where there President can spew his lies, called Calcoast News. Has awarded a contract to Calcoastnews.com to advertise on there web site, which has been outed as a phony news site, spewing frictional and false misleading stories of grand illusions of war heroes to collect donations under false pretenses. Board member dist. 4 Charlottee Alexander is the wife of Calcoastnews promoter on his radio show KVEC 920 AM in San Luis Obispo, CA this was never revealed nor disclosed to anyone.

Yet Cuesta pays calcoastnews for phony stories like the phony Randal Reed fake Veteran fake war hero, fake navy cross, fake purple heart, fake getting cancer treatment at the LA VA center all lies, yet Cuesta is paying for this ? and board member Alexander approved not revealing her connections to Calcoast and her husbands connections all a fraud and misrepresentation and then calcoast solicits monies for these fake stories ? Ms. Velie should return all the donations and Ms. Alexander be fired.
Not Surprised

San Luis Obispo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2012

Judged:

Just read today's Tribune more problems at Cuesta something is very wrong here, i suspect your right fraud, kick backs and scams. I am done supporting Cuesta.

It is now time for a major house cleaning and removal of all trustee's and have the Federal or State open a audit top to bottom and convene a Grand Jury to get to the bottom of the illicit activities of staff, admin., trustee's et al
Truth SLO

San Luis Obispo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2012

Judged:

If this trustee Charlotte Alexander is so good, and a trustee on the Cuesta College with so much experience and education, then why is Cuesta in such chaos, dysfunctional status ?

Why has this gone on so long ? I think she needs to answers some serious ethical questions on her conduct, contracts, ans suitable to hold her position
since she has been a trustee the College has continued to spiral out of control and now is in the worse financial and educational mess in the History of the school !

Something smells here, i would hope the State Board of Governors step in to investigate this. Sounds like a conflict of interest with her husband and this so called news site whom Cuesta contracted with. I doubt the veracity of any stories on calcoast since it has been reveled it publishes lies and false information. Where do the money go or better yet to whom to the money go to ?

Since: Jun 12

Fremont, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2012

Judged:

The claims above and elsewhere on this site have been investigated by us and determined to be false and/or unsupportable. Numerous similar postings (all from unreliable anonymous pseudonyms) have been made on various other web sites:

http://tinyurl.com/20120703A
http://tinyurl.com/20120703B

There are several others.

No substantiating information or evidence has been supplied. Claims that investigations exist have also been determined to be false.

Unless credible information is supplied it can only be concluded that the claims originate from an angry or aggrieved individual attempting to damage reputations without merit. As CalCoastNews appears to us to be an investigative news agency it is likely that all of the the posts originate from a single individual posing as multiple parties who is unhappy with a past news article. This is a fairly common scenario.

In our opinion, all of the above is false.
Dishonesty

Arroyo Grande, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2012

Judged:

Wow you all got swindled by Karen Velie and her lying fake calcoastnews on the Reed story it is all false, now since she got caught she had to remove them and delete many others. Your a fake just as reed is, front page of today's Tribune exposes it, and it turns out to be Randal Reed and calcoastnews who spread this false story just to get $$$$$ fraud, liars and thieves. Return the money on your false stories your site is now exposed Nationwide as B.S.

Thank you real Veterans for today and shame on the phonies of Velie, Reed and Calcoast-NON NEWS
More lies

Redding, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2012

Judged:

Dishonesty wrote:
Wow you all got swindled by Karen Velie and her lying fake calcoastnews on the Reed story it is all false, now since she got caught she had to remove them and delete many others. Your a fake just as reed is, front page of today's Tribune exposes it, and it turns out to be Randal Reed and calcoastnews who spread this false story just to get $$$$$ fraud, liars and thieves. Return the money on your false stories your site is now exposed Nationwide as B.S.
Thank you real Veterans for today and shame on the phonies of Velie, Reed and Calcoast-NON NEWS
I did check with the advertisers on Calcoast one fraud is Ducthc Windows, owner Chas Smit, he says he has a license 100800 when asked who issued it ? He could not remember, as it turns out neither the Department of Consumer Affairs or the Contractors License Board has a license for him ? when he was asked about who issued his license he again could not recall . He is not licensed as is required by state law by the State, or DCA . They CCN solicit monies under both uncovered slo, calcoast news from checks to credit cards to pay Pal. Buyer beware.
Velie is a Liar

Arroyo Grande, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2012

Judged:

One word will sum it up on this site of calcoast lies and more lies. Dutch Windows is NOT licensed as they post on her site antoher lie, Randal Reed two stories both lies, so I do not nor will i ever do business with any of there advertisers. My meeting in the down stairs banquet room at Cafe Roma's is over.

This site solicits money for fraudulent means on fraudlent embellsihed ++++ stories that are a figment of her craziness.. calcoast your a shame to honest, hardworking people, and to beg for money on the internet proves my point your trash stories and lying ones on fake veterans is S ???
CALCOAST LIES VELIE

Arroyo Grande, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

They are both liars and convicted dopers, fired from low life jobs so they blog lies and ask for monies from You who read there lies. what phoniness they are.

Capslo do not pay any attention to there lies, check Megan law for there pedophile history.
CAL COAST NEW LIARS

San Luis Obispo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

Update, according to one of Velie's supporters, named Exposed of Atascadero, CA CalCoast news Velie and Blackburn get money from the white supremacy gand called Aryan Brotherhood.

If anyone has information on the donations, gangs or fraud by Cal Coast News et al
Send it in confidence to US Dept. of the Treasury Attn: IRS Tax fraud and money laundering section 751 Daily Dr.# 100 Camarillo, CA 93010 c/o Tax evasion and Criminal Investigations Division.
Robert Stienburg

Paso Robles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

This is the real deal:
The claims above and elsewhere on this site have been investigated by us and determined to be false and/or unsupportable. Numerous similar postings (all from unreliable anonymous pseudonyms) have been made on various other web sites:

http://tinyurl.com/20120703A
http://tinyurl.com/20120703B

There are several others.

No substantiating information or evidence has been supplied. Claims that investigations exist have also been determined to be false.

Unless credible information is supplied it can only be concluded that the claims originate from an angry or aggrieved individual attempting to damage reputations without merit. As CalCoastNews appears to us to be an investigative news agency it is likely that all of the the posts originate from a single individual posing as multiple parties who is unhappy with a past news article. This is a fairly common scenario.

In our opinion, all of the above is false.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Templeton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 5 hr what up doc 200,578
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 14 hr Bee Keepers 4,977
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 19 hr facts faced 15,929
SLO is in fact Flush with Illicit Narcotics Tue Major Drug Ring SLO 4
illicit drugs rare in slo Tue Major Drug Ring SLO 5
LMFAO Major Drug Ring Busted. Not even close to... Tue Quiroz Sinaloa Ca... 1
Heroin, Meth what ever you want is here. Tue Drug Trafficking ... 1

Search the Templeton Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Templeton Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••