Morro Bay mayor, residents fire back ...

Morro Bay mayor, residents fire back at a recall attempt

There are 1 comment on the New Times SLO story from Oct 10, 2013, titled Morro Bay mayor, residents fire back at a recall attempt. In it, New Times SLO reports that:

Nearly one month after a narrow Morro Bay City Council majority floated the idea of disciplining or even terminating its two top city administrators, the backlash from a segment of the politically divided community isn't letting up.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at New Times SLO.

ltleffingwell

Paso Robles, CA

#1 Oct 25, 2013
i have been out of town alot recently due to business. after attending the most current city council meeting this last tuesday, i was totally disgusted with our citizens and it makes me wonder what our small community has come to. here is what i observed and as a trained observer for 30 years on my job, this is what i witnessed. except for a handful of citizens who probably do know the actual truth, many people got up to the podium and ranted about the recall of mayor irons. not a one of them gave actual facts, but opinions only to stir up our community because their "good ole boys club" is no longer in power. what i did witness is that when they got up to speak, they were sarcastic to those who oppose them that had spoken before them. when any speaker who opposed them got up and said their piece, they were rude and tried to comment and be loud as an attempt to intimidate them. after the public comment session was over, they ajourned to the lobby and was so loud that it was hard to hear anything that was being said by those who elected to stay for more of the councils agenda. again, an attempt to intimidate and it was down right rude. "good ole boys club" members, YOU LOST!!! get over it and quit trying to run the city from a distance.
one more thing, the commentor who call himself ---pelican1---why are you on all of the websites making comments that are sarcastic, rude, or you just know nothing about, and i am not talking about the recall only. do you have nothing better to do than cause disdain?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Templeton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mercury Penis Injector used during the Syphilis... 12 hr public scandal 1
News Paso woman dies in accident (Jun '07) Apr 25 WARREAKTOR 4
Terminally Ill Man (JOHN BLACK)SLO-DA, SLO-Judg... Apr 22 Cho 8
San Luis Police Abuses Apr 21 Gene 1
News Brown names Laird as Resource Agency chief (Jan '11) Apr 18 wmcnatt 8
the shame of filipino (Jan '07) Apr 18 Fearnot 89
News Troubled times hit Paso lender (Feb '08) Mar '16 Leo7163 84

Templeton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance