Advisory councils redefined

Advisory councils redefined

There are 1 comment on the story from Dec 22, 2007, titled Advisory councils redefined. In it, reports that:

The voice of the people, as expressed through 11 community advisory councils in the county, received a new set of guidelines this week.

Join the discussion below, or

County Native

Morgan Hill, CA

#1 Jan 3, 2008
One problem these advisory groups have in the North County is that projects and changes are voted by registered voters within the services district. This includes renters and non-property tax paying residents, but has forbid those who actually own the property in the district from having a vote if they are not registered a renter who may be there a year has more rights to vote than the property owner who may reside in an adjacent town or area....these votes or inputs sometimes have direct "taking" affects on the proeprty owner....

Crazy balance of right and wrong but this seems very wrong to me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Templeton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News SM gang activity spreading to Nipomo (Mar '07) Fri tellinitlikeitis 70
News California Central Coast News Kcoy CBS Channel ... (Jan '09) Oct 12 tellinitlikeitis 7
why would local undercover police agents be sp... (Sep '14) Sep 30 Fuckthepolice 11
Mom and Son injected with HIV in Paso Robles? Sep 29 Thechamp900 1
Mom and Son injected with HIV in Paso Robles? Sep 29 Thechamp900 1
News 4 connected in Fullerton triple homicide have t... Sep 28 hemetone 1
News Three sea otters that washed up on California's... Sep 22 Horrified 4

Templeton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Templeton Mortgages