Templeton High mourns death of 2006 g...

Templeton High mourns death of 2006 graduate

There are 2 comments on the SanLuisObispo.com story from Dec 1, 2007, titled Templeton High mourns death of 2006 graduate. In it, SanLuisObispo.com reports that:

Students and faculty at Templeton High School grieved Friday for Cy Stoddard-- a recent graduate killed the day before in a Southern California car wreck -- and expressed heartache for his family, with whom the ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at SanLuisObispo.com.

Laura

Paso Robles, CA

#1 Dec 3, 2007
He was amazing. There will never by anyone like him again.
Beth Blote

United States

#2 Dec 4, 2007
To the Family & Friends of Cy Stoddard:
Here in Oregon tonight I noticed a headline about Templeton H.S. on my earthlink news page, and after reading the article was so saddened to hear the news of the loss of this young man. Most likely a friend to my neice, a recent graduate.

Losing anyone we love is so hard and even harder when they are lost at such a young and hopeful age, full of potential and enthusiasm for life. I'll pray for you and your family knowing this is something you'll never get over, but it is something you will get through on your own terms, of course.

God Bless, I'm so sorry for your loss.

Beth Blote
Oregon

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Templeton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Andrea Seastrand Misleads Public on DA's Race 12 hr Gladys 1
SLO DA Dan Dow Must GO Bye Bye Sat TCC 4
Breaking News SLO DDA Cadena to run against New... Sat My Cousin Vinny 4
DA Dan Dow Fake PROSECUTION Feb 15 Day B 3
News Ilan Funke-Bilu to run for judge Feb 15 tellinitlikeitis 3
FAKE Man Soliciting Money Feb 11 LCDR 1
Tim Covello needs MONEY CASH Feb 6 Clay 2

Templeton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance