Gatesville Prison
Tasha

Port Saint Lucie, FL

#22 Apr 2, 2011
I think that Yolanda just not come out of jail never she killed my #2 aritis Selena Yolanda just die in her jail slie
t amiller

San Antonio, TX

#23 Jun 5, 2011
ok
azringokat

Tucson, AZ

#24 Jul 11, 2011
To: The Bill Collector
I hope you are better at collecting the bills than you are at music credits. Ac/Dc 1974 song. But the one they play on the radio is by Thin Lizzy in 1976 "Jailbreak" album.
the bill collector wrote:
well acdc had a song called jail break. how about im breaking out of gatesville prison, its out in the middle of no where. where im headed i dont really care.oh theres a electric fence, and guards with watch dogs. im screwed, so im gonna go back to bed and saw some logs.
you are a dumb azz

United States

#25 Jul 11, 2011
Retired Prison Boss wrote:
Yes the information requested is not something one should write on line. Sounds like the author of this is interested in passing on information to a death row offender. Guess I should tell them about the towers and the guards with guns who would enjoy shooting an offender on the fence.
I know I spent months on end in a tower, and believe me I would not have hesitated for a second if an offender was to touch the fence. DEAD OFFENDER!
Although I agree that the information the original poster seeks seems a little odd, it sure is disturbing to know that ANY gaurd would ENJOY shooting someone! You have NO business with a firearm! I'm sure you're the type that's REALLY brave while up in that tower but a big pussy nose to nose and toe to toe!...
Tasha

Port Saint Lucie, FL

#26 Jul 14, 2011
I hope that Yolanda sadlvar stay in jail for a long time for killing Selena q Perez. I. Hate Yolanda so badly they should kill her in jail
tammy h

San Antonio, TX

#27 Aug 6, 2011
hello, i just want to add one person on this post there was a woman bye the name deborah ann prater she did time for 17 years and before she got out she con some men at the time an was useing them to get money and telling them she wanted to marry them an get support letters from them an so on she use one guy to get infomation on her ex daugher in law who had a baby from her mess up son name jason logan who is doing time for crimes that he done so getting back to deborah ann prater in what i know from my sister who is doing time at the crain unit she knew deborah for about 5 years an she was bad news an she knew how to con men in getting what she wanted at one time she place an ad on write a prisoner dot com an afther 2 or 3 weeks later she was getting mail like crazy say about 15 to 30 a day it was not intill she wanted to pick just a few that would play her game an get them to beleave everything she say's to them when she pick these few men her next goal was to get money an i mean lots of money from them like about $100.00 or more after she told them she wanted to marry them an make them look like a fool well when that was done her plans was set as time when on she use some of the money to pay back some guy bye the name james taylor from dallas he use to be her ex boyfriend before she went to jail back in 91 so after more of the money was sent so when this was done it was not intill late 08 that she was down to 2 men left the other's guys found out she was scamming them an stop writeing to her an senting her money when all this was getting done she found out she will be release in april 09 and she will keep in touch with these 2 men that were left on her scam list i mush say that the people at crain unit did not know this was going on deborah made sure that she did not leave notting behind for them to catch on in what she doing she was good at that afther she was release she told both of them that she was going to be in dallas for about 3 month's that was a big lie she went to live in longview,tx to live with some man an his wife for a very short time before she went to live in wills point,tx she got a $100,000 home an later get a $19,000 use hummer it red just to let you know and now she have a very nice bank account an what i know from what they tell me she useing some guy for his money to pay her nice home i did check this out from a friend that i know who lives in wills point she took pictures of the house an her nice hummer she have lots of nice things in front of the house so the question is how in the hell did she get a home in under year in a half an have the money to pay for a down payment if these 2 men are reading this it time that you report her an let them know what she done to you i sure in the court with the infomation that you have an her letters that it will show that she con you an your money an never went to live with you it sad that a person like deborah ann prater now name deborah prater logan is getting away with it an should in my book be back in jail it will be only time that the people in gatesville should look in too this matter an see what they mis when she was there it a shame that she out an nobody here in gatesville jail dont care what's happen's when they are out i just think the men an other's that were con bye her should sue her an take everything that she got an let's see what she will do next an one thing im hopeing that any person who work's at the jail read this an start asking questions about deborah ann prater only time will tell
Edd

Shawnee, KS

#28 Sep 20, 2011
vicki wrote:
<quoted text>
You are just the kind of officer that was there to feel powerful. If you shot a prisoner for simply touching a fence, you MAY not have been charged but you would have been looking for a job. Even Texas prisons have their limits with officers like you.
Negative. That's what tower and perimeter guards get paid to do--shoot escaping inmates--everywhere, not only in Texas. Refusing to shoot a thug touching the fence is a prosecutable offense in most jurisdictions.

The courts sentence thugs to prison and expect them to stay in prison until lawfully released.

Blessed are the PrisonGuards looking through the sights of a M-16. They are the Heroes of a civilized society.
Edd

Shawnee, KS

#29 Sep 20, 2011
you are a dumb azz wrote:
<quoted text>
Although I agree that the information the original poster seeks seems a little odd, it sure is disturbing to know that ANY gaurd would ENJOY shooting someone! You have NO business with a firearm! I'm sure you're the type that's REALLY brave while up in that tower but a big pussy nose to nose and toe to toe!...
I'm a puss too. Come to KC and we'll hook up.
RanDom stuff

Fort Washington, MD

#30 Oct 16, 2011
Thats where that demon Yolanda saldivar is, I hate her!! She killed a beautiful, sweet, talented singer, all because she was jealous!! She may rot in hell
Ladybug

Gig Harbor, WA

#31 Oct 20, 2011
I know that Yolanda Saldivar was convicted and sentenced to prison for murdering Selena, a day that will NEVER be forgotten by millions of her fans.

Yolanda can live the rest of her life knowing that people wish she would just die.

I for one believe she should have been put to death instead of paying to keep her incarcerated. Last but not last hope there will never be any possibility of parole!

R.I.P. Selena
D Brown

Levelland, TX

#32 Nov 18, 2011
Retired Prison Boss wrote:
Yes the information requested is not something one should write on line. Sounds like the author of this is interested in passing on information to a death row offender. Guess I should tell them about the towers and the guards with guns who would enjoy shooting an offender on the fence.
I know I spent months on end in a tower, and believe me I would not have hesitated for a second if an offender was to touch the fence. DEAD OFFENDER!
Your disgusting! Just a Big headed loser with a gun. Good thing your retired. Those prisoners have loved ones who love them and see them as people unlike the workers there. Shame on you!
Michael cates

Lubbock, TX

#33 Mar 13, 2012
I hope kellie wynne gets paroled
Coyoteliberty

Augusta, ME

#34 Jul 31, 2012
tdc boss wrote:
why would you need to know this information? Are you planning to assist an offender in an escape plan? Why would you need to know the surroundings outside the prison? These questions you are asking really raise an eyebrow in my opinion.
Maybe because you're a TDFC employee and are hopelessly paranoid about everything as an occupational hazard?
Coyoteliberty

Augusta, ME

#35 Jul 31, 2012
The bottom line is that Texas prisons are among the worst in the nation. If Texas were a seperate, independent country, the wait that they run their prisons would land them on the US State Department economic sanctions list for human rights abuses. If they were an independent country and we invaded them, Rick Perry and his TDCJ commissioner would be tried for crimes against humanity.
Coyoteliberty

Augusta, ME

#36 Jul 31, 2012
Edd wrote:
<quoted text>
Negative. That's what tower and perimeter guards get paid to do--shoot escaping inmates--everywhere, not only in Texas. Refusing to shoot a thug touching the fence is a prosecutable offense in most jurisdictions.
The courts sentence thugs to prison and expect them to stay in prison until lawfully released.
Blessed are the PrisonGuards looking through the sights of a M-16. They are the Heroes of a civilized society.
Right. LOL.

Never mind that the US Department of Justice estimates that as many as 10% of inmates in prisons are there for crimes that they did not actually commit...

Or that in prisons like Gatesville and other sinkholes like it, those big, brave hero prison guards are often asked time and time again to quietly resign for crimes like non-consensual sexual contact (out here in the world we call that rape) or running contraband into inmates.(The US Department of justice estimates that as much as 80% of the contraband in an average state prison came in through employees, who exchanged it for cash, drugs and/or sexual favors.)
just a follower of Jesus

Houston, TX

#37 Nov 16, 2012
I've talked to a boiler room worker at gatesville..for anonymity lets just call him Luci ..short for Lucifer!! Well he bragged on belittling these women, calling names and spitting on a flower one girl brought to him after he stomped in ground...and they do his laundry!!? I know some have done very bad things and are locked up for their crimes..but they were already triend and convicted. Why must they be subjected to the vilest grossest pig of a man too!? I guess its not a resort and I'm thinking his boiler room is similar to his future home! The women will get out of there but he said " I love ma job!" Made me wanna vomit listening to his mutterings from Satan!! God please help these women find peace while in there 2836
Prison Boss Lady

Krum, TX

#38 Jun 12, 2013
Chris Wood, your a putz who doesn't know what he's talking about. We work at a prison because it has decent benefits and the pay is enough to feed your family. I can get insurance to cover me and my family, and my check pays the bills. For someone who didn't have the chance to go to college on mommy and daddy's dime it is a decent living. As for power, the convicts treat us like crap and we have to be professional at all times. They have all kinds of rights and we just have to take it. I've had them spit in my face, throw pee and poo on me, stab me, call me all kinds of names and all I can do is write a disciplinary case on them and hope they get 30 days of cell restriction to help them learn to modify their behavior. By the way, none of those offenders were prosecuted outside of prison for those assaults, even the stabbing. Yeah, power, really? You haven't got a clue.

His statement..."Chris Wood" "Not knowing if the guards are female which i would gather yes you have to consider that woman like that have to have power over the powerless for they are powerless at home."
Prison Boss Lady

Krum, TX

#39 Jun 12, 2013
Tammy H, lots of attractive female inmates do that to get money. we are prohibited from telling their tricks that they write 15 guys and tell them she loves just them. They bank and make more money than I do. We tell the victims that they need to be cautious about sending money to the offender, but the guys always say "oh no....she loves ME". Due to privacy issues we can't tell them the truth, but we see their mail coming in and going out so we know. Unless they actually LIE to the guys about their looks, or the date they are getting out of prison, or claim they have NO money when they do we have no recourse. The girls say things like " I only have a few stamps so I won't be writing much next month" which the guys takes to mean they need more money, so they send it. The convicts aren't ashamed when they get the money and a letter saying the guy didn't pay a bill to send them money, or didn't eat to send them money or had to borrow it just so they could send it. Its all about building up that account so they have a wonderful nest egg when they get out.
Prison Boss Lady

Krum, TX

#40 Jun 12, 2013
And for all of you who hate us, come walk in our shoes. Come to the prison, not as a visitor, and have offenders treat you like crap, assault and curse you. See what REALLY happens on our side of the story. Let them lie to you about everything, just so they can get away with something and make you look like a fool because you fell for their story. Let them call you horrible names when your just trying to enforce the rules that are set for them. Let an offender insult you, your family, your integrity and not get a little bitter. I'm sure you will become JUST A LITTLE jaded after you have to wear another person's feces on you because they were bored and it amuses them to throw it. Almost all of us come in from customer service backgrounds and the offenders train us quickly to become hard, un-trusting, and blunt. We are a product of the environment we work in. Your precious offender trained us to be the way we are.

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#41 Sep 17, 2013
Prison Boss Lady it is interesting to hear from the officer's perspective. Do you work in a male or a female unit?
Prison Boss Lady wrote:
And for all of you who hate us, come walk in our shoes. Come to the prison, not as a visitor, and have offenders treat you like crap, assault and curse you. See what REALLY happens on our side of the story. Let them lie to you about everything, just so they can get away with something and make you look like a fool because you fell for their story. Let them call you horrible names when your just trying to enforce the rules that are set for them. Let an offender insult you, your family, your integrity and not get a little bitter. I'm sure you will become JUST A LITTLE jaded after you have to wear another person's feces on you because they were bored and it amuses them to throw it. Almost all of us come in from customer service backgrounds and the offenders train us quickly to become hard, un-trusting, and blunt. We are a product of the environment we work in. Your precious offender trained us to be the way we are.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Temple Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Residents ask for confederate statue in Bell Co... Sep 13 The Racist Axe 2
John F. Crump Sep 11 Camilla 1
What do you know about chet shelton (Jan '16) Jul '17 Getalife_99 17
Roger Van Grisham (May '16) Jul '17 Mike 3
Pedifile Amongst You Jul '17 Anon 2
News Shooting suspect Bernal arrested by U.S. marshals Jul '17 Jenn 1
Need female friend in Belton Jun '17 RENEGADE 2

Temple Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance