fathers rights

Dallas, TX

#1 Oct 25, 2011
My husband has a son with another woman and this woman has custody of his son. My husband pays child support faithfully every week but doesn't get to see his son. My husband doesn't have an address or phone number for his son or his sons mother. We can't afford to hire an attorney to take this mess to court but my husband would like to have a relationship with his son. My children would like to see their brother. Does anyone have any advice for us?

Dallas, TX

#2 Oct 29, 2011
Study up on Parental Alienation.

Join in on 11/02/2011 as Jill Egizii discusses Parental Alienation on BlogTalkRadio with her co-host Judge Michele Lowrance and guest Mike Krukiel

This link also has a list of other resources available


Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Temple Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Got home drunk 17 hr Yankee Mic 3
Bell County celebrates Correctional Officers/Ja... May 14 Velocity 2
News Empire Seed Announces Fall Savings on Echo and ... May 1 Mom 1
Any one know my wife crystal cazarez Mar '18 Jorge 1
what are some revenge porn sites? (Dec '13) Feb '18 Marlo 2
What do you know about chet shelton (Jan '16) Feb '18 Brett1985 23
Review: Wild Bills Auto Detailing (Jul '13) Dec '17 Bummedtothemax 2

Temple Jobs

Personal Finance

Temple Mortgages