Offender1505337

Alice, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2012

I was in seg. when that officer took his life. I was locked down on the second floor and remember the chaos that ensued from that. It was not a pretty sight. I have been out now for some time and am gainfully employed as an Ass. Dist. Manager of South Texas for an international company so we are not all bad. I made a mistake as a young man and paid for it but NO ONE shoudl ahve to see what I saw. They had to break into the control room to get him down.
Offender1505337

Alice, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2012

I was housed in seg when that officer took his life and it was not pretty. It is very sad to see anyone feel that it their only avenue for help. I am fully discharged now and gainfully employed as an ass. district manager of outh Texas for an international company so we are not all bad. I messed up as a young man and paid the price. I hope that TDCJ puts in place some sort of counseling system in order to address things like this. It was not pretty seeing him hang there. The bosses had to break in the picket to get him down.
steve c

Cary, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

hi i was an inmate on the hughs unit when the officer committed suicide...he was a good officer..i worked in seg and he treated everyone the same..i have been out for 3 yrs now and im almost done with a associates in substance abuse counseling.. there are some decent staff there and some not so decent...but that goes for anything..same goes for some sorry inmates as well..but a person who can see the good in someone no matter their situation is who this officer was,,its people like him that has made me decide to become a better man in this world...RIP

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Temple Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Temple Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Temple People Search