'Shocked and Horrified': Glenn Beck's...

'Shocked and Horrified': Glenn Beck's Gripping...

There are 2 comments on the TheBlaze.com story from Apr 17, 2013, titled 'Shocked and Horrified': Glenn Beck's Gripping.... In it, TheBlaze.com reports that:

The father at the center of a controversial arrest in Texas offered more details on his side of the story, Wednesday, regarding how it unfolded.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TheBlaze.com.

Ian Hickin

Fort Myers, FL

#1 Apr 17, 2013
You have been all over National Radio Today and will be All Over National Cable Media Tomorrow! You can't hide from this, you can't win by ignoring us or deleting our messages. You must deal with the situation and FIRE THOSE ABUSIVE OFFICERS! I was a Deputy Sheriff and I know that this is not only Highly Unusual it is Unlawful! Your Officer took this mans freedom and turned him and his son into a victim of your abusive system. He will Sue, He Will Win. I just hope these Officers are working at McDonald's next Month instead of harassing more citizens.
wow

Florissant, MO

#2 Apr 21, 2013
I agree also need to elect some people who don't agree with this type of behavior.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Temple Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Paco-Richard Perez- Castillo Francisco?? (Jun '15) Feb 5 Unsure 83
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Feb 4 Candle farts 847
What do you know about chet shelton Jan 26 Dannette 6
Will I35 distroy salado tx as we know it today? (Jul '15) Jan 25 Bea 2
law enforcement ? (Jul '15) Jan 25 Bea 3
Salado Patio Jan 25 Curious 1
is there anyone in salado actually from tx? (Jul '15) Jan 25 Vik 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Temple Mortgages