Authorities investigate apparent murd...

Authorities investigate apparent murder-suicide

There are 3 comments on the Waco Tribune-Herald story from Oct 5, 2007, titled Authorities investigate apparent murder-suicide. In it, Waco Tribune-Herald reports that:

Officials are investigating an apparent murder-suicide today in Bell County. Few details were available after Bell County sheriff's deputies found two people dead at 10:44 a.m. at a home near State Highway 36 ... via Waco Tribune-Herald

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Waco Tribune-Herald.

E M Cook

United States

#1 Oct 9, 2007
I don't understand the difficulty in determining this murder / suicide. The man had to have the gun still in his hand if he committed suicide outside of his home. Would a murderer not take it with him? I will tell you what's really sad about all of this. This elderly couple supposedly lived there in for four months and not one neighbor knew them. Not even the people who found them living across the street! Quite a welcome wagon there. I want to make sure I never move there. How can that happen with this so called "southern hospitality"? They probably died of loneliness. Shame on you neighbors!
Sharon

Budd Lake, NJ

#2 Nov 7, 2007
Amen. I knew this couple. THey were our neighbors in Trinity, Texas before they moved to Moffatt. Everyone knew them and everyone loved them. Ray Miller was sweet, kind and always smiling and Virginia Miller was June Cleaver reincarnated. They had a son and 3 grandkids and there is no way that I will ever believe that this was a murder suicide. There is something very fishy about this whole thing and I think the Bell County Sherriff's Dept needs to get off their asses and figure out what happened....instead of just saying it was a murder suicide. Where was the gun? Why was Ray in the driveway? If anyone has any more details, please email me at sharoncea@aol.com
MAURO JR

Austin, TX

#3 Dec 11, 2007
GOD BLESS THEM..THIS IS STILL A BIG SHOCK FOR ME. I WORKED FOR THE MILLER FAMILY WHEN THEY LIVED IN LIBERTY. I DONT EVER THINK RAYMOND WOULD EVER HARM ANYONE ESPECIALLY NOT HIS WIFE.MY THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS WILL BE WITH THEM AND THEIR FAMILY

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Temple Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roger Van Grisham (May '16) Sun Mike 3
Pedifile Amongst You Jul 9 Anon 2
News Shooting suspect Bernal arrested by U.S. marshals Jul 3 Jenn 1
Need female friend in Belton Jun 29 RENEGADE 2
Searching Jun '17 Mrs youngblood 3
Female Correction Officer died on Friday. Jun '17 Citizen 1
Hi (Feb '11) Jun '17 Ridemyface 2

Temple Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance