jo aldarion

Portsmouth, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2011

theres at least three codes in jonathan the actor's name, first is an anagram code in the names brendan and brandis,letters they dont both share add together,spells "Sie"like "sea". Jonathan was in the seaquest tv show coincidentally (and with chuck norris in "side kicks.")if i might add just for trivia. Theres the rest of this code in the names brendan and brandis,its the unshared letters plus the two letter a's and one "n" they both share,and together makes an anagram code that spells "nisaea"(like nicean creed) and saeian"like SION-ZION in the Bible. Best thing this relates to Temple texas is because in Jerusalem, God always considers Zion to be His holy hill along with the Temple in jerusalem. There will be a new temple rebuilt there someday. Now the good thing about jonathan brandis showing the Hill Zion and niceana creed is God talking about fans of jonathan not to worry ABOUT HIS SPIRITUAL PEACE,JON IS IN MOUNT zION IN hEAVEN AND THERE IS A TEMPLE ALREADY THERE IN HEAVEN. gOOD THING jONATHAN WAS IN THE TV SHOW SEAQUEST,IT MADE THE ANAGRAM CODE ABOUT HIM AND SAINT BRENDAN MAKE SENSE. IT WAS MEANT TO BE.
j man 2

Portsmouth, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2011

Jonathan's grandfather named Frank mooney had a newspaper office in Patchogue long island new york for 40 years as the editor. Just like mayor Dan perry's father was oncve an assistant editor in temple,whom i know his son lewis perry.
j man 2

Portsmouth, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2011

theres mount brandon in ireland,it is named for saint brendan. another anagram code of the letters both names in BRANDON and BRANDIS this time(similar to names brendan and brandis) similar to dont both share is "i" "s" and "O". plus the differentr sequence of "n" on the last name of brandon. together that makes "SION" when you add them together.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Temple Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Temple Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Temple People Search